Jurassic World 2 Officially Starts Production

>Jurassic World 2, as the sequel is currently known, is once again being written by Trevorrow and his writing partner, Derek Connolly, but has The Impossible and A Monster Calls filmmaker J.A. Bayona in the director’s chair instead of Trevorrow (as the latter is now preparing to helm Star Wars: Episode IX instead). It’s been reported for some time now that production on the Jurassic World sequel would be getting underway in February of this year and now, we can confirm that it’s doing just that.

>The plot of Jurassic World 2, on the other hand, is mostly under wraps. However, writer Colin Trevorrow previously said that the story of the sequel will address animal abuse issues in regard to the dinosaurs, which is largely uncharted territory for the franchise. A recent report about the production indicates that animal rights will be as significant to the plot as Trevorrow made it sound.

>As reported by Jurassic Outpost, NBCUniversal purchased three new web domains on Dec. 15, 2016. All three domains offer subtle hints at the premise of Jurassic World 2 with their names alone: AllCreaturesHaveRights.com (and .org), and IslaNublarRescueMission.com. The former strongly alludes to the presence of some form of “dinosaurs’ rights” group as part of the film, while the latter is a reference to Isla Nublar, the home of the theme parks depicted in both Jurassic World and the original Jurassic Park.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Excited?

Also they already did this animal rights shit with the lost world, why are they acting like they havent?

theyre not dinosaurs, they are theme park monsters

nothing more

nothing less

dinosaurs are dead, buried

>The former strongly alludes to the presence of some form of “dinosaurs’ rights” group as part of the film
This sounds 100% stupid.

hope to god that all the animal rights activists get eaten by the dinosaurs, and or one of them says, 'fuck it' and shoots the dinosaurs into hamburger meat.

>Jurassic World 2: The Lost Park

mfw

Thats basically what it sounds like

Are you ready for more MOMMY Sup Forums?

God dammit.

yes

>mfw based Goldblum and Sam Neill will be back

source?

His ass.

Bryce Dall-Ass Howard thread?

she got /fit/

>that scene in black mirror where she's in a bra

Now she just looks like Jessica Chastain's dollar store alternative.

God I hope she doesn't lose any rear, she's fucking perfect.

Nooo. I wanted her to have a fat ass for the sequel. What the fuck Hollywood? Why can't we have a big butt on screen?

>animal rights

Why does everything have to be pussyfied these days? You're not doing the upcoming generations any favors by sheltering them like this.

The hips still look promising friend, they still look promising. Can we get some more pics in here please?

Cant wait for the orange Trumposaur that is planned to be used as tool for border security

Chinese are not ass guys

>mfw animal rights groups go to the island
>they have a nice cutsie scene with some herbivores
>then they stumble into some long grass

mummy milky me want, etc.

Which BDH will be in it?
>QT Jurassic World BDH
>overly thiccc pregnant BDH
>dat ass BDH

>mfw Pratt returns

I will never understand why people liked Jurassic World

Will Chris Pratt be in it? That's all I care about desu.

That would be great.

why do you hate your mommy?

I thought it was one of the best Hollywood blockbusters in a while

Doesnt hold a candle to the first, but its the best sequel

GOD DAMN

I SAY

GOD
DAMN

>Jurassic World hinted sequels would be about the Military using Dinosaurs as weapons and corrupt military stuff

>Instead we get shit about animal rights

Fucking hell, sure we should never be unneccesarily cruel to animals but they are either food, pets or entertainment

Dude's pretty balding without his wig and toppik and hairspray.

I know. They don't even have feathers.

I hope they drop that dinosaurs as weapons subplot

Maybe it's animal rights because they're being used as military cannon fodder?
Maybe they're treating them as disposable like biological drones?

Oh shit. Cyborg dinosaurs with drone implants. A man can dream, right?

Dinosaurs are dead.
Bury it.

There was an 'dino rescue mission' in The Lost World...

Fine with me. I liked the premise of The Lost World just fine, it was the rushed feeling on the island and lack of character development so they could have a Godzilla movie in San Diego for 25 minutes that fucked the movie up.

TLW should have ended on the island, with more screentime for Tembo. I have faith that Bayona won't go full fanservice with this sequel. The Orphanage and The Impossible... one of the most restrained horror films of all time and one of the most heartbreaking dramas. This movie should blow JW out of the water.

It was a fun time at the theater, the characters aside from Masrani were total garbage though. It had the worst kids of any JP film, and that's fucking saying something considering Malcom's daughter and the know it all punk teenager from JP3. Pratt was a wisecracking douche with zero character arc.

>The plot of Jurassic World 2, on the other hand, is mostly under wraps. However, writer Colin Trevorrow previously said that the story of the sequel will address animal abuse issues in regard to the dinosaurs, which is largely uncharted territory for the franchise. A recent report about the production indicates that animal rights will be as significant to the plot as Trevorrow made it sound.

that sounds like a really stupid decision. then again other then the "humanoid dinosaurs created for war" plot what other kind of stories can you tell with a concept as simple as "we brought back dinosaurs"

the majority of dinos didnt in fact have any feathers lol feathers is a silly meme

I just want more sweaty Bryce running around.
In fact, just kill off Pratt, no one carnes about him

ENDLESS TRASH

He said this movie was going back to the originals horror roots or something

i wanna see them thic jellyrolls jigglin around

First one was way overrated, I'll probably skip this.