Casablanca

What does Sup Forums think of the greatest movie ever made?

My house phone started to ring as Sam played "As Time Goes By" on the piano and my house phone rang. I was so angry that this telemarketer interrupted it that I snatched up the phone and answered it by yelling "I'M FUCKING WATCHING CASABLANCA!" and hung up the phone.

>What does Sup Forums think of the greatest movie ever made?
It's pretty good.

that's not spring breakers

Having seen just about every other notable Bogie film i only just watched this for the first time last week. It's a very good film great even.

Do we all agree Bergman's character is a horrible person?

Bergman a CUTE

Need more Bergman films desu. I've seen Journey to Italy, Casablanca, and Notorious.

>My house phone started to ring as Sam played "As Time Goes By" on the piano and my house phone rang.
>My house phone started to ring as Sam played "As Time Goes By"
>Sam played "As Time Goes By" on the piano and my house phone rang.
Cool proofreading.

But yeah, cool movie. Everyone singing La Marseillaise is my favorite part

Nope.

Why? With a face like that you could rape a puppy and still look innocent.

terrible movie for 80 year old females

Shieeet. I didn't sleep last night.

we'll always have paris

Humphrey Bogart is one cool cat in Casablanca.

>A bunch of people hanging out in Casablanca and nothing happens
>The greatest movie ever made

It's a good movie, far from the best, it's just a typical hollywood blockbuster in the 40's. Never understood why it became such a cult sensation.

It was revolutionary for its time, it broke most of Hollywood cliches. Even current film are more conservative in that sense.

However, ultimately, its just a good film.

>blockbuster

Not quite my friend.

Would she really regret staying with Bogie? I get he wants her to go away for safety and all that. But do you think it would have worked out for the two of them later on after the war or would she have regretted not leaving. Plus Rick & Cap Louis were the real OTP.

It's not about her safety, it's about the cause. Rick realized, and stated, it's more important than the passing fancy of two people.

I think it's pretty meh. Also, it's not the greatest film ever made. That'd be Kane or Vertigo.