So, Donald Trump

So, Donald Trump...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_vh_GjaeRs
youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*audience boos loudly*

Why do you care if he makes fun of the stupid things Trump does or says?

TRUMP DOESN'T SAY STUPID SHIT YOU LIBTARD KEK. HE SHOULD FUCK MY WIFE, THAT'S HOW GOOD HE IS!!

Drumpfkins are so triggered that anybody makes fun of their precious obese, orange racist. What do you want, a safe space? So triggered. He's the President. He gets criticized. Get over it!

because that is all he does now

Literally who?

Just another liberal pedophile that's running out of time.

>liking hearing the same joke over and over and over and over again

Also this

When did comedy become so lazy?

Is there any proof he is a pedophile? Why are conspiracy theorists so obsessed with pedophiles?

But we've have this same thread dozens of times now. Isn't that pretty much the same thing?

No. Threads =/= television.

Yes, but Sup Forums is SUPPOSED to be awful.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT*

*calms crowd*
Donald Trump, Did a thing...

*random shitty piano notes*

Yes everyone I disagree with is a pedophile, get used to it.

>is triggered by racist politician
>makes fun of his skin color and physical appearance

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3_vh_GjaeRs

Stephen Colbert. walks on stage, sits on a stool. His face is somber
>Folks...I wanna be serious for a moment. I've got something I need to say.
Crowd murmurs, some worried faces in the audience
>Don...
Crowd erupts in boos
>...ald
>Tru-
Crowd begins to hiss
>I know how you feel, everyone. But when I looked at the white babies, and more specifically the, uh, diaper area. I noticed that they all head
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE WHITE DICKS!"
>Donald Trump
Laughter
>"BIG BLACK COCK!"
More cheers
>Donald Trump
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one white woman shouts "Popular vote!"
>Sorry, but there's already a hundred people ahead of you on the list.
Crowd "aw"s.
>But you know...you MIGHT be able to get to the top of the list...if you suck the cock of every black man in the audience right now!
Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "Do it!" and "Suck that cock!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first black man. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service black man after black man

I bet you know a whole bunch about music

jeez where did this colbert go? I want that back

owned by comedy central fampai

youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y

He says right here he is a pedophile but it's okay because adults have agreements.

>oranges are a race