LOOKS LIKE TAXES ARE BACK ON OUR MENU BOYS

LOOKS LIKE TAXES ARE BACK ON OUR MENU BOYS

did i miss a meme

>What about breakfast tax?
>I've already paid it.
>You've paid one, yes. What about second breakfast tax?
>[Aragorn turns and walks away]
>I don't think he knows about second breakfast tax, Pip.

You shall pay taxes!

this isn't even funny
at all

you still posted tho XD XD

MAY THE TAX OF THE BLACK TAX COME TAX LMAO

Fr*ggin love memes

yes, but what about the taxes

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SOME DEDUCTIBLES?

>A wizard never pays his taxes late, Frodo Baggins. Nor does he pay them early. He pays them precisely when he means to.

but grrm made fun of my reddit favorite movie and book series that isn't game of thrones!!

Nobody taxes a Dwarf!

What about their extended rate longterm adjustable mortgages? They don't need those.

A DAY MAY COME WHEN QUANTATIVE EASING FAILS BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY

BANE BANE
BANE
BANE

HANDS OFF, MEAL AND ENTERTAINMENT DEDUCTION IS FOR SARUMAN ONLY

Perfect

fucking kek

End?
No, the taxes doesn't end here. Income taxes are just another tax, one we must all pay.

>My dear Frodo. Hobbits really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after a hundred years they still won't pay their taxes.

something something rr martin something hack something taxation

BUY, YOU FOOLS!

Taxes! From Washington!

fucking died

good on ya m8

oh so that fat hack from bayonne made fun of lotr and now the fedoras are meme-ing?
got it.
it's a nerd civil war featuring the least respectable nerd factions.
i will prepare for the inevitable mountain dew shortage.

i can't carry it for you, frodo

but i can claim you as a dependent

You have my sword. AND MY TAX!

>They have a cave tax

LOL

This completely innocent fun sure is pissing reddit off

Let them come. There is one Dwarf yet in Moria who still pays his taxes!

No parent should have to bury their dependent.

>no tax can stop me
>I am not tax, I am interest

Do you think he had low corporation tax to help promote industry?

Why did Aragorn murder the ambassador at the Black Gate?

He was a non-combatant, I think that would have carried serious diplomatic repercussions in the international community.

Is this you?

>nerd civil war

no, literally no one cares, it's just kekkable

Keke'd

10/10

What is this new meme?

ah, good. meme away.
nice dubs tho

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles? The war that Tolkien wrote about was a war for the fate of civilization and the future of humanity, and that’s become the template. I’m not sure that it’s a good template, though. The Tolkien model led generations of fantasy writers to produce these endless series of dark lords and their evil minions who are all very ugly and wear black clothes. But the vast majority of wars throughout history are not like that.

He thought they were gonna die, so he decided to at least go down as the baddest mofo who gave no shits

Glad we have your permission

I'm not sure but I kinda like it.

Sounds like he'd be right at home at Sup Forums or Sup Forums, fucking aspie

>never thought I’d die fighting side by side with a jew
>how about side by side with a friendly merchant?
>ay. I could do that.
>by the way do you have a life insurance policy?

lol

>Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
This is just autism

Lol

And how come that hack Tolkien never explained how magic worked? Or how orcs bled despite coming from the mud? Glad we have GRRM to do a good two thirds of a grey, bland, realistic fantasy series

yeah tolkien the fucking hack
created detailed maps, family trees, history and languages, creation myths, but he didn't mention the fucking tax policy.

"A day may come when the taxation of men ends… but it is not THIS day."

what a fuckin asshole

What about second bailout?

>Papers...where are my tax papers?
>I filed your taxes.
>Then you did what I could not.

>an abundance of arbitrary trivia makes a work great
>this is what 'muh worldbuilding' fantasy fans actually believe

Fucking /film/ when lads?

Lost my shit

I speak to the Rabbi of the men of Bank Hapoalim. Will you see the Herfindahl-Hirschman index fulfilled? Will you share in the great wealth of our people?

>I wish I never had to pay taxes. I wish none of this had happened
>so do all who live to pay their taxes but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what life insurance policy you want...
Like pottery

Wasnt that a bit excessive for a toll booth ?

fuckin kek

You can listen to this goy, but I promise you this: If we succeed, all will share in the wealth of Palestine. You will have enough shekels to rebuild Solomon's Temple ten times over!

>Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
Didn't they spawn out of mud fully grown? He should have said little goblin babies, I think those breed normally

topical

>Even the smallest person can have taxable income.

elves are such pricks

Orcs and Goblins are the same thing, look at the census data

His treachery runs deeper than you know. By space-vampire inflation, Sarumann has crossed Yuros with ragheads. He's breeding an army in the ghettos of Paris, London, Berlin. An army that can move in sunlight and cover great distance at speed. Sarumann is coming for the Fort Knox.

R
S
Ps

>What's taxises, precious? What's taxises?
>Tax-es! Sort 'em, file 'em, pay 'em...lovely big taxes with nice deductibles.
>Spoiling nice income. Give it to us raw and g-g-g-gross, you keep nasty taxises.

>But my lord we dont have the means, there is not enough revenue

Public spending has awoken, it’s heard its master's call.

LMFAO

>The forest of Fangorn lies on our doorstep
>TAX IT

was Mordor a private organization? I feel like they lacked funding to create such an elaborate army. Who would fund such a thing? did they use a kickstarter?

I can avoid duties if I wish. But to not pay taxes entirely, that is a rare gift

My friends . . . you pay taxes to no one.

Come not between the Nazgul and his taxes! Or he will not process thee in thy turn. He will audit thee to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy income shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the IRS.

>The equity of trees must decrease. Rip them all down!

Boromir! Give Frodo his tax returns!

>“I am Gandalf the Head of Household. And I come back to you now… as you turn in your taxes."

I AM NO GOY

They're paying their taxes to Isengard!

They're paying their taxes to Isengard!

They're paying their taxes to Isengard-gard-gard-gard!

>Saruman has a mind of GDP rates and trade balance
>He no longer cares for HDI

>Certainty of taxation. Small chance of deductible. What are we waiting for?

Didn't he say that years ago? Why is it just getting memed now?

Underrated

A meme is only as good as the original content it produces, im already seeing tons of copy pastas and reposts.

This meme wont last long

Slow and steady wins the race.

no
but I think
> what was his tax policy has entered the pantheon of lazy shitposting like "what did he mean by this"

good memes always die young.

theres been like one, the greece one

It's already dead because of how reddit approved the material its based on is

i've posted like ten in this thread, and they were all original. but they're mostly based on the lotr script and replaced a few words, so they're hardly ingenious.

Kek.

It's tax season and there was a troll thread a few hours ago about GRRM vs. Tolkien with that quote.

So, in true Sup Forums fashion, we are taking our autism for the Lord of the Rings films and are now Taxposting based on that quote.

This isn't hard to follow friend.

We had a joke thread about GRRM and taxes in LOTR but sadly every joke is a meme now and has to be run into the ground.

Yeah, I'll probably do this. I think people have been spoiled by baneposting. Not all memes will have a massive underlying mythology.