Is Get Carter an accurate depiction of Newcastle? Is that how things really are up north?

Is Get Carter an accurate depiction of Newcastle? Is that how things really are up north?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cjH4UN1CyfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that pic is very akin to Sheffield.

not sure about in the 1970s, but Newcastle is abit different now

Newcastle cleaned up well. It's actually a really nice city now in the centre.

I've lived in sheffield, newcastle and durham and thats not sheffield at all - its very much the mining towns of the north east.

Yeah I live in Sheffield and aside from the huge factory it looks pretty similar

There's a a couple of old steel mills but the surrounding buildings don't look like that

Is Threads an accurate depiction of Sheffield? Is that how things really are in South Yorkshire?

If that street was cleaner, safe, and farther from the factories it would be pretty comfy

Nah, i watched it and couldnt recognize a single building except the fire station which is now a bar

Absolutely, though it's a bit worse in real life

Wrong, the factory is the one part that looks like sheffield.

That picture has a factory implying that people had jobs.

I'll say, Newcastle is pretty decent and nice, a Northern city that isn't total shit. But a lot of the shipbuilding industry there was decimated and a lot of the older generation went unemployed for a long time.

I'll say Newcastle's regeneration went well though, compared to the shithole that is Middleborough it might as well be Edinburgh.

>Is Threads an accurate depiction of Sheffield
no, theres a lot more pakis now

She's not blasted on 48 vks whilst being raped by muslims so its not too accurate.

>in the centre

>If that street wasn't in England it would be comfy
fixed.

no industry there anymore

>South Yorkshire
Not nearly enough muslims.

Is My Fair Lady an accurate depiction of Kensington? Will I find the impoverished-yet-beautiful daughters of n'er-do-wells selling flowers and small sundries to passerby?

Is Wake in Fright an accurate depiction of Australia?

Only after the bomb dropped

>tfw from Sunderland
>tfw never in any form of media and completely irrelevant

Our football team sucks too.

the beer? yes.

>fire station that is now a bar
How the fuck does that even happen?

No. Rich people and negroes.

Filthy Mackem

Better than being a mag

youtu.be/cjH4UN1CyfA
Here you go.