Emma Stone

Does she deserve the Oscar that she's about to get? (best actress, La La Land)

no

nope

her feet deserve an oscar

Nah but she deserves to be dicked by me

Yes but not for La La Land which is a terrible, boring, self-congratulatory piece of shit.

Who else is nominated?

actresses don't matter they are just fap material.

There is no such thing as a good actress, some are just worse than others.

why do you think scarjo is the biggest actress in the world, despite the fact that she can't act worse than a normal actress?

Based on who else is nominated, yes

Limited acting range.

don't sweat it fag, hershlag is going to win

those feet

La La Land suffered because she and Gosling had like no chemistry, but her solo parts were really good.

She's a good actress and deserves the oscar

>Yes but not for La La Land which is a terrible, boring, self-congratulatory piece of shit.

so you're saying it's perfect for the oscars

no, because she's unironically dating that kike talentless hack

I only support cute and pure girls

I like her outfit.

Getting upset at the oscars is like getting upset at full grown african adults for believing in magic.

It's hopeless to try and change them and the sooner you stop paying them any attention the sooner they'll stop mattering

Aren't they gonna give it to some colored person? I mean person of color, whoops

sure
better than the other two emmas

I really hope Isabelle gets it, I loved Elle

no

The only time this year I thought " man this bitch can act" was Viola Davis in fences.

any good emma stone panty scenes?

but if you're actively thinking that it's not good acting

Nobody on earth deserves to have your tiny dick inside them. That's why you'll forever be a virgin.

Great job mods. Also no she doesn't considering she can't even be considering an actress. She has no talent. And certainly none on the eyes. But the same people that lapped up Jlaw will lap her up. Difference is her career is over nobody even likes her.

>has no chemistry
>cannot sing
>cannot dance
>deserves Oscar
Wew

wtf am i reading Sup Forums or a childrens book?? whats with all these full stops

one of the dullest movies

Na, I just always think like that when I watch movies where the acting actually stands out.

no hershlag should win!

>an oscar is a judgement on singing and dancing skills
>an oscar is a judgement on anything but acting skills
>implying you can tell if she could dance anyway considering all the choreography was amateurish

Her solo parts were great, and even her parts with Gosling were well-acted, even if they lacked chemistry together and therefore could've been better

how is this different from, say, a zac efron musical for teens?

The question is flawed. You make it seem as if Oscars are solely given out based on merit.

Jerk

Second. Of all the emmas she's the only one you never see any sexy webms of

He may be a jerk but he's not wrong.

They gave Lawrence one, Oscars are shit

Having not seen a zac efron musical for teens, I couldn't tell you. I would guess that La La Land has a more adult tone than those films.

I don't see what that has to do with Emma Stone's acting abilities, though, or her qualifications for an oscar.

belly

Lmao no. She's one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. Worst of the Emmas as well.

Her acting is shitty m8 she is one of the few who truthfully acts the exact same in everything she does, takes me right oout of the movie. You're a sucker.

>we should give pity awards to a musical that tried

wtf am i reading Sup Forums or a childrens book?? whats with all these full stops

Correct

I'm hopelessly in love with her, Sup Forums

All I do is think of her 24/7 and she will never even know that I exist

How can I make this agony end

i wish i somehow found myself in her dressing room.
id lock myself in and have the biggest orgasm of my life while sniffing her shoes

>ywn be the nurse present as Natalie goes into labor and tell her to OOBA
jdimsa

Had no chemistry? What the fuck? They've been in like 20 movies together, everyone thinks they're fucking on the side, and they're pretty much a modern day golden age hollywood pairing. La La Land was shit but you're out of your mind.

I felt like the rhythm of their quirky dialogue was off and a little awkward.

You didn't think so?

kill yourself

One of the fiercest footpuccy games in the biz.

You're literally the only person I've heard say that. Everyone, critics and laymen, brings up their chemistry as the high point of the film, even people that didn't like it.

You're out of your mind. Yes La La Land was shit, but so is their chemistry. They were in two other movies previously and cringe as fuck during their scenes. You have got to be reddit, not even memeing.

>implying critics didn't also think Jlaw and Pratt had chemistry

You sound like a stonefag, I agree with the other user. Step your game up they suck.

Yes, because she is talented, pure, lovely, funny, and the objectively best waifu.

She definitely is !! The part that disappointed me most is "La La ..." isn't quite the hybrid product of the musical & the craftsmanship of cinema like "Chrous Line" is. It is good in the sense of it being good TV show. Soooo but it's okay !! I hope the acting department of this film gets something big, though.

What do you mean "deserve the oscar" How do you earn an oscar? What does that even mean? Do you think there is some measurement where I can determine which art is better than this other art and then give it an award for being "good"?

Well, she's second best in the category (to Isabelle Huppert), so based on the last couple years, she's a lock to win. I guess it could be worse.

She doesn't even deserve to be nominated lol, talentless.