Does anyone love Frasier as much as i do? might be the comfiest show of all time for me

does anyone love Frasier as much as i do? might be the comfiest show of all time for me

anyways, how bout a frasier thread. post all things frasier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtvwNNAFfSw
frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Roz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I prefer cheers desu

respectable opinion but frasier is the goat for me, still love cheers tho

Frasier is literally perfect

I have so many fond memories of this show

It used to be our go-to thing on hangover mornings with my mates back in the day

I wanna go back

yeah its comfy as fuck

kinda jumped the shark when niles and daphne got together though.

You should just watch all of Cheers first and then watch Frasier

Smut.

I just kinda find it boring. I watched the first 6 seasons just so I wouldn't have to risk my time on something totally shit but it simply isn't funny enough

i've been rewatching the show and finally got a bit past that. i see what you mean in the flanderization of some characters as well as more ridiculous plotlines but for the most part i think it remains incredibly consistent to the very end

for me it's more about the characters than anything. the writing is incredibly witty but the laughs for me really come from the interactions with the cast. i think you just have to really love all the characters to truly appreciate it. when i wanna laugh i watch seinfeld but frasier is just as good imo

this
same malone is bro tier

youtube.com/watch?v=wtvwNNAFfSw

Is comfy now a synonym for reddit ?
If so, then yes.

what makes you think i haven't already watched cheers? also a fantastic show

you better shut the fuck up right now you fucking mongoloid

It's great. Sure, the latter series do drop off in quality a bit, but it is still great.

I love that scene, from (I think) the series that ends with daphne and niles getting together, where niles is getting ready for a valentines day date in Frasier's flat, and ends up seeing fire to the sofa, all without any dialogue

Stabbing that seal in a nightgown was some funny shit.

"D-Don't talk like that about muh classy 90's show!!"

P L E B

kinda this. There is a dip in quality but it's still really fun, I don't know why some people seem to think it becomes unwatchable.

>Calls himself a frasier fan
But have you read all of Roz, and Vintage Roz?
frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Roz

Jesus wtf

id bang roz so hard

hottest frasier love interest?

my vote goes to this fine ass lawyer bitch from season 8

Is this that autist that's created like 15 seasons of multiple spin-offs from Frasier?

thats some weaponized you know what, amigo

>"Roz" ep 321
Roz and Bulldog are looking forward to their anniversary and decide to make sure there are no interruptions, by giving Alice and her social elite boyfriend tickets to the opera, Stuart a seat at the monster truck rally, and Gil an extremely exclusive restaurant to review. Roz and Bulldog quickly realise if they must cut through the dialogue portion of the evening if they are to have a good time and jump straight to sex. The next day, Roz is horrified to learn that the birth control pills she has been using come from a company that went bust a few days ago for an ineffective product. Roz foolishly takes a minor overdose of the pills to combat possible pregnancy, and everybody else mistakenly thinks it was a suicide attempt. Roz’s family and friends gather in her “time of need” and give her reasons why she should live. Roz tries to correct them but quickly realises that the situation has given her time to think, and she is not quite satisfied with her life. As she gets to know the annoyingly perky staff psychiatrist, Roz is inspired to make some changes in her life for herself, and she asks Bulldog to get a vasectomy. Bulldog is conflicted because he sees it as removing his manhood, but he wants to make Roz happy because he still thinks that she attempted suicide. As Roz’s requests escalate, Bulldog comes to believe that she is growing mentally unstable, forcing her to step in and admit the truth about her alleged suicide attempt. Bulldog is angry that Roz lied about it and refuses to get the vasectomy. Roz worries she has wrecked her marriage and tries to get her and Bulldog in with the hospital psychiatrist. The psychiatrist turns out to have an irrational hatred for men; pinning all the blame on Bulldog. This forces Roz to fix things on her own; giving her some peace of mind about her life at the same time.

holy shit that is some next level autism

>cont.
>also season 30 not 3
Meanwhile, Gil is proud when, for the first time, his review results in a full star being removed from the rating. However, he soon finds that the restaurant owner has landed in the same ward as Roz and sets on getting the fifth star back before anything worse happens.

Thirty fucking seasons
how does this even happen

Post-Diane Cheers > Frasier in its entirety but pre-Daphne having a character Frasier > Cheers

Dug a little more its 45 seasons if you include "vintage Roz"

fuck off newfag

>pre-Daphne having a character Frasier
She always had a character, her character just became a cunt.

also she aged pretty poorly but roz remained hot as fuck for all eleven seasons

Blonde Roz is best Roz

She held up for a long time.