youtube.com/watch?v=gYOEyzBFYa4
letterboxd.com/sylvydra/
letterboxd.com/lozjudai/
Letterboxd.com/exitstencil/
youtube.com/watch?v=iR6KoYSuuMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First!

Literally Embryo: The general

I love these threads. Film is my life and I love rating it.

lmfao imagine sitting down and spending time to make this

surely at the 6-7th profile picture there'd be a moment of reflection where you realise your life literally is not worth living

Previous thread: (Please link this in the OP, in future)

>t. cuckcid

most of them aren't profile pics

>not adding adam cook to the image
pleb

Rate me /lbg/

adam cook is dead

My, my! So much truth, it's unstoppably necessary!

Also,
CURRENT THREAD!!: Very, but very, but very important!

that's what he looks like? hahahaha

pizzagate is real

CURRENT FAGGOT!!:

WHAT'S UP FAGS

CURRENT FAGGOT!!:

Man Like Smoothhands

CURRENT FAGGOT!!:

let he who knows kino cast the first stone

What's up, hot dog?

ugly fuck

lol project harder buddy

Rank them (I don't know everyone, but I'm sure they're all shit)

Dumb lolbuddy poster

fuck off!

amazing < 3 = emily jean >>>>>> all

why doesn't LBG let me log the number of trailers I watch?

I think we can all agree this is the top 10 best films ever.
1. Inception
2.fight club
3.the dark knight
4. mulholland drive
5.sixth sense
6. Collateral
7.se7en
8.the shining
9.seven samurai
10.BvS

Bravo to your tastes good sir. That's quite the selection.

James Healey > the rest

pta > amaranth > acid > healey > pastafrola > steakbro > gorro > winstonne

Don't know the other two

"Let He who knows Kino cast the first stone" - Smoothhands, 2017 AD

youtube.com/watch?v=gYOEyzBFYa4

One fact which led to the development of this theory is the remarkable ability organisms have to repair damage. If you cut an oak tree into little pieces, each little piece, properly treated, can grow into a new tree. So from a tiny fragment, you can get a whole. Machines do not do that; they do not have this power of remaining
whole if you remove parts of them. Chop a computer up into small pieces and all you Get is a broken computer. It does not regenerate into lots of little computers. But if you chop a flatworm into small pieces, each piece can grow into a new flatworm. Another analogy is a magnet. If you chop a magnet into small pieces, you do have Lots of small magnets, each with a complete magnetic field. This is a wholistic property that fields have that mechanical systems do not have unless they are associated with fields. Still another example is the hologram, any part of which contains the whole. A hologram is based on interference patterns within the electromagnetic field. Fields thus have a wholistic property which was very attractive to the biologists who developed this concept of morphogenetic fields.

Each species has its own fields, and within each organism there are fields within fields. Within each of us is the field of the whole body; fields for arms and legs and fields for kidneys and livers; within are fields for the different tissues inside these organs, and then fields for the cells, and fields for the sub-cellular structures, and fields for the molecules, and so on. There is a whole series of fields within fields. The essence of the hypothesis I am proposing is that these fields, which are already accepted quite widely within biology, have a kind of in-built memory derived fromprevious forms of a similar kind. The liver field is shaped by the forms of previous livers and the oak tree field by the forms and organization of previous oak trees.

i think they're the ones that need to realize they'll never be as great as me. what the fuck did loserass acid ever do? oh riiight, jack shit. arbitrary list of likely-retarded individuals with nothing to add to high culture or the world at large. gorro is a faggot that posts nobodyface little children on Sup Forums. gay as shit. never made a good joke. never made anyone laugh. posting careers god what a fuckin joke, lmao. whatevs, everyone should be somewhere below good tier to make room for me the most supreme poster ever to post on /lbg/

Nice to see your embryoness rating users too

there are two Winstonnes (it was made by him) and the one with Hemingway is dropout_bear

>it was made by him
FAAANKE not me !

subscribe to disabled comments or get shit on

accurate

nah. smoothhands is fucken trash and ya know it. mr kino man with giant shitty short film collection thinks I should be ashame, hmm? hm makes sense! so blind to the objective reality of how truly dirtbad the content you've watched & are sharing is. if anything is widely hated on this general you're up there on the list. you dont care though, as long as you got another nothingface to share it all with, hey, the world's all yours! this is what jojo actually believes. "kino" as if there's any ground to judge shame by, with dumbfuck phrases like that. y'sure aint leadin by example m'man. plus my posts are funny & true & 4sure user's gettin b.t.f.o. everytime.

>accurate
>isn't
heh

>accurate
>it is
heh

>accurate
>it is
heh

>accurate
>it isn't at all in any way
heh

true

go watch BvS you braindead embryo

t. embryo

true

go watch BvS you braindead embryo

Bump

I bought $17 worth of foreign chocolate today. Gots me a Twirl, Wispa, special Milky Way, Picnic, Yorkie, and Lion bar. What should my big meaty claws try first, boys? :3

letterboxd.com/sylvydra/

What did Bunuel mean by this?

letterboxd.com/lozjudai/

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

fuck off!

stay here!

Make me

Bro do you even lift?

You are the definition of scrawny.

what's wrong with her face? does she have down syndrome?

Post ur face bruh

why lol
answer my question

Lost city of Z was alright.

Faggot

wow are you at berlinale?

Post it

perhaps i could recommend you some alternatives
BIG MEATY CLAWS

I'm so lost right now

yep.

How was your V-Times day, friend-o?

did you see the new Hong?

post your profile

How important is story when you review a film?

r8 my student film

TIL Emma Stone has down syndrome

TIL Emma Stone has down syndrome

UNTIL Emma Stone has down syndrome, i'll always find her amazing

Very important!!!

YASSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY YASSSSSSSSS

BTFO, How can that tranny even recover?

I'm not saying it's not accurate but that image is pure cringe

someone go comment YASSS QUEEN SLAY in the review

numale/10

Dude I like the neon demon, paul w.s anderson and mommy from Xavier Dolan

THREADLY REMINDER: Batman V Superman is a masterpiece.

this guy knows

THREADLY REMINDER: Emma Stone has down syndrome.

Letterboxd.com/exitstencil/

I need to update this image right here

Albert Einstein had down syndrome.

why is static camera so god tier?

youtube.com/watch?v=iR6KoYSuuMw

he was ugly

no he wasn't.

yep, he was ugly
not as ugly as emma stone tho

you're wrong