The Expanse General

New episode tonight, boyos.

Is this show good? Saw some shit about it being Game of Thrones is space or some shit.

It's not, fags just had nothing else to compare it but it's way better than Game of thrones, it's more like Babylon 5 but sans aliens hue

Today's not Wednesday

it's on tomorrow you retard.

>Game of Thrones is space or some shit
Not by a long shot.
If you like (somewhat) hard science fiction, this is right up your alley.

It's alright, there aren't any other space sci-fi shows on now so it's something to watch.

Shit, you're right.
Time zones...

Fucking bitch.

>Anonymous 02/15/17(Wed)00:20:09
it is

Tries to be Babylon 5, but manages to be completely uninteresting.

Is the pooinloo going to die at some point? because her character is so fucking annoying, i have to mute it whenever she has lines.

It's Tuesday in America, so it's Tuesday everywhere

Is this the worst actor currently on television?

And why does she seem to think that her immediate superior, a lowly lieutenant, is the guy who makes the call to start a planetary war?

how ham fisted this 'hardcore' character is, is pretty annoying

They also seem to have ignored the fact that mars is supposed to consist of Indians, Texans and Chinese

Roci is best ship.

hd stream wherr

She wasn't Indian, Chinese or Texan in the books dumbass...

What a fucking noob, he should have saved that pod.

what was in ep3 end?
Roci team want to go back to Eros while Miller and Fred want to blow it to pieces with the mormon ark?

Just marathoned the series, season 1 was a bit of a mixed bag but I really like how season 2 is shaping up. The stakes have gone through the roof and the politics on earth are finally kicking up a notch. I even started making my peace with Holden until he chimped out at Miller over Dresden like a fucking retard

Pretty hype for next episode

You made this thread yesterday, you know full well

>kill only qt s1ep1

yeah, but she got raped by extra solar active chemicals, so that kinda makes up for it

Is saying that The Expanse is on tonight (on the wrong day) a new meme?

Mao is qt too

and in s2 Hillman
(bad pic thou)

nice. T -???

Neat

its shit
sage

it's on its wikia page's comment section though

>some greedy people leave earth to make more money on space stations/moons kwnowing what low gravity would do to their children

>meanwhile everyone on earth get universal base income.

>it's earth fault

BELTER LIFES MATTER

why cant belters be as qt as palestinians

Why is the belt so Irish? Did they blast Dublin into space or something?

Nothing is wrong with belter bones though. The ones with freaky bones are the NEET manlets of Earth.

>why cant belters be as qt as palestinians

once they've all got a hole in their head they'll be right up there.

their bones are fine if they stay on their asteroid, but it's snap city if they ever try going to earth