Does anyone else worry that season 9 is just going to be an SJW pandering shitfest that plays it safe?

Does anyone else worry that season 9 is just going to be an SJW pandering shitfest that plays it safe?

American society has changed a lot since the last season aired back in 2011 and people are a lot more easily offended by the sort of things that Curb makes light of.

I just have a bad feeling that it's going to be ten episodes of Larry offending Trump voters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvgXnzwwZsM
youtube.com/watch?v=EDdlgm1ssKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't worry about it being political, I worry about them having clearly run out of ideas, based on the last season.

No, you're just a butthurt Trumptard

Larry already hates Republicans and has made that clear in the show

I didn't support Trump, for the record.

Yes he hates Republicans, but in his show he causes offence to blacks, women, gay people, disabled people and even fellow Jews. The sort of thing that would trigger SJWs. SJW's weren't so much of a thing, or rather an overbearing presence, in 2011 like they are now.

I really don't remember any moments that were overtly political.

0% chance. Jews won't fuck their own.

>Larry is dating a feminist woman
>has to drop Funkhauser off at a Trump rally
>doesn't want to be seen so he grabs an inconspicuous MAGA hat to cover his face
>ends up on live interview
>scared by trump supporters so he says some pro trump things
>tries to prevent his girlfriend from knowing
>she later switches on the tv and it's on the news
>do doo doo doo dodoo doo

I don't mean that I think the show will get overtly political, I mean the people that the gags will come at the expense of.

We all know that saying racist or homophobic shit is wrong (unless you are Sup Forums) and that's what makes the show so funny, because he does those things without realising. But if it takes a "dude white people am I right?" approach to appease the SJW's, it will lose credibility.

He's a multimillionaire who's approaching his 70's why would he care what a few faggots on twitter would think.

>We all know that saying racist or homophobic shit is wrong (unless you are Sup Forums)
you got a mouse in your pocket cuck?

Can't wait. Anyone who thinks LD is going to bow down to politics and forsake his humor is a moron

Pretty good

nigga it's HBO and Larry David, neither of which care about identity politics.

>HBO
>neither of which care about identity politics.

check your math user

Bryan Cranston cameo when?

>anti-dentite

I bet Larry is going to have a meeting with some transgender or something and misuse he/she and get yelled at. he then later goes to wikipedia and goes through the never ending list of different non binary definitions people make these days.

literally when has larry david ever pandered to anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=EvgXnzwwZsM
youtube.com/watch?v=EDdlgm1ssKg
These are the only I can think of

I just finished watching season 1, and this show is great. Does anyone know when season 9 will premiere, so I can get caught up?

you're a raging anti-dentite!