Harrison Ford's plane involved in airliner mishap

>Harrison Ford was aboard a small plane that landed on a taxiway of a California airport, flying directly over a waiting American Airlines 737, federal officials said.

>According to the FAA, the actor's Aviat Husky single-engine propellor plane was cleared to land on Runway 20L at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, Monday afternoon. The FAA said the pilot repeated the approved landing clearance back to the air traffic controller.

>"The pilot then landed on a taxiway that runs parallel to the runway, overflying a Boeing 737 that was holding short of the runway," the FAA said in a statement.

>The 737-800, operated by American Airlines, had 110 passengers and six crew aboard.

>Ford experienced an engine failure on his single-engine Ryan Aeronautical ST3KR in March 2015, performing an emergency landing on a golf course. Ford was seriously injured in the accident

Can someone keep this senile retard out of the skies? You're not really Han Solo, idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/harrison-ford-involved-in-plane-incident/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PART TIME

How did you end up such a pathetic faggot user?

This shit happened 2 years ago user

Dipshits.

You're thinking of a different accident user, this shit just happened.

people.com/celebrity/harrison-ford-involved-in-plane-incident/

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Watching Harrison Ford movies.

Harrison pls

It's like the 4th time it happens to him

Hey don't shit on Han he makes 0.5 past lightspeed and made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

Doesn't affect me, so I don't care

Han escapes the death again.

Fucking Kylo Ren ruining my franchise.

>made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs
>in the context of the scene he was clearly talking about speed, even though parsec is a unit of distance, ie Lucas fucked up
>EU: i-it actually was a unit of distance! he just flew a really efficient path, that makes sense right?

Star Wars is a JOKE.

Then why comment at all, snowflake?

He's 74. Were he a commercial pilot, he would have had to retire from flying. It is time for them to take his license.

Respond to this post with "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT" or Ford will crash his plane into your mom's bedroom tonight. No survivors.

In the original script from 1976 it is made very clear that Han is bullshitting and Obi Wan rolls his eyes at his "obvious misinformation"

He's a pilot?

Get off his plane

A shitty one.

Somebody must be trying to kill han solo

>FLY YES
>LAND NO

There's no doubt this guy is going to die in a plane crash. It seems like he'd welcome it at this point.

I want him to crash just so we can make the HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD joke repeatedly

How many fuck-up's does it take to get your pilot's licence revoked?

>Almost crash into a 747
>"Mishap"