Characters who literally did nothing wrong

characters who literally did nothing wrong

Literal cuck couldn't take a hint. Also
>starring as yourself in your own biopic

Pathetic.

He evaded paying income tax

He would only be a cuck if they actually were lovers. And she obviously regretted shooting right after was about to make love to his dying corpse before he shot her

All he wanted was a Jewish waifu

>Literal cuck couldn't take a hint.
read what a cuck is my newfriend
not wanting to star in a movie that will inspire millions to make the reich great again...now that's is being a cuck

Daily reminder that today is anniversary of Dresden holocaust.

Never forget crimes of the eternal Anglo.

we killed our brüder and now look at the world, a vile paradise where racial inferior minorities and homosexuals thrive. im taking my own life today.

no pls don't ;_;

rest in peace

Well deserved crimes.

Let's not forget what the G*rmans did to Eastern Europe.

>read what a cuck is my newfriend
>Sup Forums decides what a common parlance word means

never forget

this fucking shit breaks my heart

>murisharts cry about dresden
>be the only nation in history to use nukes on civilians. twice.

wormholes to other dimension can't come fast enough right now, i want to live in that universe where the germans won

butthurt P*lack detected

They literally did nothig wrong

>the only nation
oh boy did they do a number on you

Lithuanian actually.

>couldn't take a hint
it was a different time

aren't you the country that has SS veterans marches because you're Germanboos and fought with them?

I don't.

I know the Anglo cannot be trusted. What I am looking forward to is when they becomes China's best friend instead of the US. That will be pretty funny.

>Aryan Übermensch gets murdered by a BLACKED Jew

desu he was the most relatable character and I sympathized with him the most. What was Tarantino trying to do with him? He's such a fucker.

user, I love you, I don't know you, but I do.

>cry about dresden
>cry
lmao no

But what about his tax returns?

>killed allies
>did nuffin' wron'
C'mon nazi... Get the fuck out of America. This is not your country. You have no country.

>What was Tarantino trying to do with him?
This. I feel like he actually wanted to make a good character, but then he was like fuck it.
Really didnt expect Fuhrer getting killed though kek, that was great

That'd make THEM win dude. The fire rises, im not even fucking kidding.

Stay alive for a little while longer brah. We'll destroy degeneracy

aside from being a complete annoying cunt that wouldn't take no for an answer?

That's Latvia. Our retarded brother.

They only do it to piss Russians off. Still stupid though.

that was my first impression. but then he just ended up being annoying

What are you waiting for?

The whole point of the movie is making fun of heroism, glory, honor, etc.
That's why you have scenes that are tense and in a traditional war movie would be seen as emotional but then in the next second they turn into an irreverent, comically violent bloodbath. The Nazi officer whispering "bravery" right before getting absolutely pummeled with the bat. The big standoff in the bar where they all shoot each other in the balls like 50 times. The death of Hitler which should have been the dramatic climax but instead there are close up shots of his head being blown to pieces.

So yeah, in a sense Frederick is a "good" character, but he also represents exactly what the movie mocks. That's why it's funny that a war hero who killed hundreds of soldiers singlehandedly had to have his big dramatic "last stand" moment against a lone Jewish woman in the projection room of a movie theater.

that movie is disgusting and you should read the comic

He's a qt 3.14

>I watched the movie
>So I didn't read the comic

It's a film that requires very fine taste in order to fully enjoy it. Sorry you have none.

All they wanted was to protect their community from gypsies, thieves and degenerates.

>those bat suit tier nipples

I never noticed

He's a mockery of the war hero archetype.

He's virtuous, polite, lovely, brave, yet is understandably rejected by the object of his affection. He gets angry and confused about the rejection and is killed. After shooting him, Shoshanna realizes his humanity (earlier shown by his discomfort with the film) but gets shot by him in return, while the movie taunts them with a track describing how they could have been friends or lovers in another circumstance.

Their relationship was honestly the best part of the movie.

>(Admittedly annoying) Mormons make a harmless settlement on bug planet
>bugs slaughter them and send an asteroid to Earth in response
>Federation declares war on them in retaliation
>WAHHHH YOU FUCKING FACISTSTS! THEY WUZ JUST PROTECTING THEIR TERRITORY! IT'S YOUR FAULT THIS STARTED!
Somehow I think if Trump ordered the execution of every single illegal Mexican on American soil and then nuked Mexico city and Mexico started a war with the US in reponse they wouldn't be seen as the bad guys.

>who is Audie Murphy

THE ABSOLUTE ÜBERSOLDAT

What a fucking qt!

You have a wonderful country user.

t. American who had a semester abroad.