LotR Taxation Redub

Sup Sup Forums, in lieu with all these taxation memes I have saved the entirety of the Fellowship of the Ring script to be converted, I have already started converting the script to taxposting but we need to get every piece of dialogue we can converted to taxation memes.

This will result in a full fledged redub or resub of FotR, but before I can edit that I need the script converted first.

Start from the beginning of the movie, bring out your best boys.

Script:
imsdb.com/scripts/Lord-of-the-Rings-Fellowship-of-the-Ring,-The.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_vmOvfbg90
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHfGdzOTwnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will be postibg with a name for each thread.

what's my policy?

Get it done.

I don't understand what this autistic shit is. Did I miss a new meme?

George RR Martin took the piss out of LotR for not putting economy diologue in the book, that's where this meme arises.

Oh, who cares?

No one really, it's just funny.

It's just funny because GRRM is a pretentious cunt who completely misses the point of LOTR. Meanwhile his own fantasy series is a meandering train wreck that will probably never be finished.

That was years ago

t. Autist

he was just making an accurate observation about the differences in focus. i'm sure Tolkien would've agreed.

But the Sup Forums taxation memes won't stop, so it'd be better to make it a collab of Sup Forums's autism in one movie trilogy

You know it

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

it's not about that, it's just harmless fun.

also fun since asofai has very little about taxation specifically.

>max autism shitposting

no

In one thread though, weigh your options.

he didn't citicise the lak of economical dialogue, he criticesed the assumption that Aragorn would be the greatest ruler ever just because he is a good guy and lived in the wild for most of his live.

his intent was that just because someone was a hero in a war, doesn't mean they make for a wise and benevolent ruler. As in Robert Baratheon who was a dashing Hero in his youth but became a horrible King.

It's a different writing style, and Grrm doesn't blame Tolkien for inventing that trope, but tolkiens imitators for turning it into a cliché.

I just don't know enough about finance and taxes for this to be funny. Take this to biz

It's a TV memr though, I'm thinking of just doing it myself and having Sup Forums redub it with vocaroo

don't be discouraged by all the IRS agents user

this board is sorely lacking in weaponized autism recently and your gamble seems just the thing

He really isn't pretentious. He's probably the most accessible modern author to his fans

I dont know where this meme comes from. Usually it just seems like angry kiddos who need him to be some horribly person only because he writes slow

Sup Forums has weaponized autism big league, I frequent there mostly. If I post this in big TAX threads it might gain traction. Either that or I'll just make up my own stuff along with what anons give me, but that would take the collaboration part out of it.

HAHA YOU GUYS ARE FAGS

>Sup Forums crossposter
>trying to force cancer memes

why am I not surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=3_vmOvfbg90

Not everyone on Sup Forums is the same, also my idea is good. It will contain most tax posting on certain days and it might finally end if a final thing is made.

>removed name

it's almost like you're samefagging in this thread

Am I being obvious enough? Not an argument.

this

>Aragorn
>has been a pupil of Gandalf for a hundred years and is therefore extremely wise
>refuses the ring because he knows it's evil
>breaks up fight between Legolas, Gimli and Eomer even though he's best buds with his companions
>willing to take the hard road even if it means his death (path of the dead)
>humble, bows down to hobbits
>not a good ruler

>Hmmm...Where to begin.
>Ah!
>Concerning Taxation

b-but he wasn't versed in backstabbing politics and e-e-economics

Ok, this made me laugh. If this stupid shit has to happen, that is how it should start

he also started a bloody war to conquer the earth after assuming the position of king, killing tens of thousands. Just to have his work undone a generation later when Mordor revolts.

Every few pages, there should be a scene where somebody shits behind a tree, interspersed with scenes of the hobbits all stroking their "fat pink masts" in a circle.

He's pretentious because he's implying his books are something they're not. He's acting as if his writing is in the same league as Tolkien, when in fact, he's closer to 50 shades of grey.

We gotta do Galadriel's monologue first though.

tolkien is shit

grrm is shit

fantasy is TRASH

My friends...you pay taxes to no one.

>He's acting as if his writing is in the same league as Tolkien
where does he imply that? I have to assume you are just pulling that out of your ass.

>instead of a dark Lord, you would have a queen - taxed at 90% of income!
>all shall love me and default

sci-fi dystopian fantasy>medieval fantasy

I swear, every time I hear someone pitch their story about a ''necromancer'' that is politically grey on a good vs evil conflict I hurl.

My business asssociates... you pay no taxes?

im 90% sure this is a samefag trying to push a forced meme.

Kek nice one

Because he's attempting to criticize his work. The guy is not fit to lick Tolkien's boots.

Hur dur Tolkien is literature I swear!

KEK, putting that in.

Same with this

>Because he's attempting to criticize his work
he's not? He mentions how tropes Tolkien created haven't been developed at all in all these decades. And how people didn't move on at all in the general genre.

His only criticism is an opinion on bringing back Gandalf. People putting words in other peoples mouth just to get angry at something is the dumbest shit. Seriously, stop parroting stuff you've read on the internet.

They're taking the hobbits to get out mortgages against their homes to afford the trip

ONE INTEREST RATE TO RULE THEM ALL

Wtf is this stupid taxation meme. Can someone explain, I started seeing this shit yesterday. Why am I always out of the loop.

Look in the archive amd CTRL+F "tax"

Jesus fuckin christ.

This is fucking grasping at fucking atoms.

One fucker posts a shitty interview with george r martin and a fucking forced meme is initiated.

You retarded fuckers are seriously getting desperate.

That doesn't explain shit. I see people posting with it but what does it mean

it's a niche meme mostly intended for LOTRfags.

I also thought they were forcing the meme but when you go this far you might as well go fullout

I've read his direct quotes. If he wanted to be interpreted differently, he should have stated what he said in a different way.

He completely missed the point of LotR and then vaunted his own books up as if they are paving the way for what fantasy authors should aspire to. His books have only the most basic elements of politics, yet he acts as of its kingmaker doublecross central. The economics included are so sparse that they might as well have been left out. The only thing he's done is kill off main characters, typically in the laziest of ways. Thorin, Fili, Kili, and Boromir didn't survive either. Technically Gandalf as well, though he returned as the white wizard. The guy needs to get some perspective.

GRRM a while back was talking about how Aragorns taxation policies werent explained or something a while back, it became the tax meme you see today.

>He completely missed the point of LotR and then vaunted his own books up as if they are paving the way for what fantasy authors should aspire to.

Not him but you are grasping at straws. It's about time you just admit you are pissed GoT is more popular than LotR at this point. I've read copious amounts of quotes of him praising Tolkein.

>taxposting
if being based on lotr wasn't enough proof of reddit then this right here is

I amar prestar sen: han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae...a han noston ned wilith

The economy is changed...I feel it in the government..., I feel it in the Treasury...I smell it in the SEC...Much that was once lost, for none now live who remember it.

>having fun is Reddit

This.

Nice

It began with the forging of the Great forms...
three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, capable of making great investments...

seven to the dwarf lords, great hoarders of capital gains in the mountain halls...

And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of men, who above all else, desire a refund

>L trophy is labeled

Playing to the intelligence of his fanbase

The fact that he praised him elsewhere has nothing to do with how Farr off base these criticisms are.

As for the popularity, GoT is still nowhere near the league of LotR, which is probably the greatest trilogy ever produced. It would be an insult to compare the books and if you are not brain damaged, you already know the outcome of that comparison.

For within these rings was bound the strength and will to tax each race.

But they were all of them deceived.

...for another form was made.

In the land of Mordor, in the dark basement of the IRS...the Dark Lord Sauron forged in a secret a master form to control them all

>having fun
t. reditor with a twitter account full of memes

And into this form he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to to collect all income.

One Form to rule them all...

One by one, the earnings of Middle Earth fell to the power of the form.

But there were some...who resisted.

>As for the popularity, GoT is still nowhere near the league of LotR

I don't think you understand how popularity works. GoT is literally more popular than LotR at this point. It's outselling it and has more readers.

When will /film/ be made so we don't have to worry about pleb fantasy shit anymore lads?

> It's about time you just admit you are pissed GoT is more popular than LotR at this point

Please my nigga

There is a whole thing in the book about how Denethor won't bow to some ranger from the north for precisely those reasons.

A last alliance of men and elves marched against the agents of Mordor.

In the halls of Mount Doom they fought for the freedom of Middle Earth.

Victory was near...but the power of the form could not be undone.

I don't use Twitter

>there are more people around in 2017 than in 1953
truly activates my almonds

That's not how this works.

Game of Thrones currently has more books sold per year because it is new and has a popular show on HBO. LOTR is came out more than a half-century ago and has sold a ridiculous number of copies since then.

A hundred years from now LOTR will still be a staple of the Western literature while GoT will be hardly a blip on the radar.

Fist of all, the book series is A Song of Ice and Fire. The first came out it the 90's and was poorly received. HBO happened to pick it up and Martin literally hit the jackpot. Only then did normies begin reading the books (and many do not like it; this is evident in how many copies your local library has in stock of book one vs 2-5). LotR and The Hobbit are classical works of literature that are required reading and will be studied and appreciated for years to come. ASoIaF will be entirely forgotten in twenty years after he dies before completion. Even though I like the books for what they are, they are poorly written.

LotR and The Hobbit films are some of the highest grossing of all time. GoT does very well, no doubt, but it still doesn't compare to what the LotR trilogy did for fantasy. I would argue that those films made fantasy palatable for normies, this paving the way for HBO to create GoT.

>did you think the eyes of the irs are blind?

not fellowship I know, but I'm just brainstorming random lines

This meme has been growing for years in isolation at /got/ general.

The books are good, senpai.

it should stay there.

I don't know if calling this idea idiotic and the people who would do this project morons will get the point across to you neanderthals or if it will just excite your autism even more, but this idea is idiotic and you are all morons.

haha memes are epic bro!!!!

nobody wants your reddit garbage outside of containment

>it was poorly received
No it wasn't dipshit. It was well-recieved right off the bat

Its not. This board is full of greasy neckbearded manchildren who find it funny. Pleb-tier meme. Come my son, mhmmm yes nootka awaits. you. Work for me now. Yes mhmmm

Nigga wtf

horrible forced meme

> it's just funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHfGdzOTwnc

>But he was audited! Sauron was audited!

>there is only one lord of the rings, and he does not share his tax returns!

>I will file it
>I will file the returns in Mordor, although I do not have the W-2s
>I Will help you find your employers state ID number, so long this is your form to bear
>by my life and death, I will claim your tips and wages
>you have my tax deductible earnings
>And my Earned Income Credit!
>Looks like your filing the taxes of us all, little one

This is autistic as all fuck, but I can't look away

>You can't put down any dependants, Sam!!!
>I made a promise, Mr Fredonia, a promise. Don't you let him forget that is Adjusted Gross Income doesn't include his inheritance from his Uncle Bilbo becuase that is currently in Bilbo's estate because even though he has named you his heir apparent, heirs only become a class after the death of Bilbo, Samwise Gamgee, and I don't mean to, I don't mean to.
>Oh, Sam