Movies with the cringiest fan base

Kicking us off is The Cringe Lebowski.

The movie itself is absolute Kino, but the people who follow the dude like a religion are often beta cringe factories who look up to The Dude to validate their NEET chronic masturbation lifestyle.
Pic very much related.

shut the fuck up Donny

Pic related, what an awful bunch of people likes this movie.

>Of course I have a girlfriend, she lives in another country but we're making it work.
>I'm obviously not a kissless Virgin if I have a girlfriend am I?
>*Smirks* didn't think so.

Goddamn you are right. I'm a huge fan of the movie but don't even admit it in public anymore.

I actually saw a guy in a bathrobe at the bowling alley the other night. Never cringed so hard.

>Oh, you like to go bowling?
>See you look like somoene who knows how to Pin, you do call it Pin right? and not Bowling like some pleb?
>Anyway you look like a pro but you don't wear a bathrobe when your in the alley.
>*smirks*
>It's alright you'll learn soon enough, let's see if you can keep up.

I don't think anything can top Star Trek and Star Wars. The fact they're both lowbrow shit franchises only amplifies it.

>*Scoffs*
>I think we can all agree that anyone who's obsessed with Star Trek is a massive loser.
>Star wars on the other hand is absolute Kino, Am I right?
>T-the Dude ab-b-bides.
>anyone have a stirer so that I can mix my white Russian?

Donny you're out of your element

>if you don't like cringeworthy subculture A it means you're a part of cringeworthy subculture B
meh

and Star Trek had conventions in the 70s where two people dressed up as Kirk and Spock's penises and fought one another.

check mate dude

The Big Lebowski might just be the most overrated film ever made.

TDK

>tfw I actually like drinking white russians
>get memed on by plebs every time I drink it though

good movie, don't care about fan base

the three pigs

No, Donnie, these men are cowards.

harry potter
lord of the rings
game of thrones

youre only saying that cause reddit loves this movie

Donnie Darko

It's decent movie with a nice comfy atmosphere but some people talk it up like it's a profound masterpiece and shit when it's just a paranormal/light sci fi flick with a cozy 80s suburbia vibe that is good enough for a watch

I hate the big leb(ow)swki

Yes. I watched it for the first time last October and it really was a great film but man the fanbase is absolute cancer.

Kek

this movie only has a 2/4 star rating in the description when it comes on my digital cable.

trainwreck has a perfect 4/4.

>mixing milk and booze

absoutely abhorrent

>he cosplayed a character from a movie at a pop culture convention!
>omg so much cringeee

kids these days are retarded holy shit

I knew one kid back in school who loved it, now he just cosplays on facebook

Juggaloes and Bronies need death

This guy looks comfy as fuck though