Is this better or worse than the AVGN movie?

Is this better or worse than the AVGN movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJuz70OHrxE
youtube.com/watch?v=1RUnOuthYKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just looking at that picture makes me want to puke

Doug Walker: The Next Michael Cimino

Is Ashens and the Quest for the Game Child the only good e-Celeb movie ?

It has the production quality of home video.

>that poster

I'm out like Doug's hairline

Much much worse.
Kickassia looks like it was shot in one afternoon by people who had absolutely no idea what they were doing.
AVGN is an amateur film that obviously a lot work wnet into.

Kickassia isn't exactly that bad if you're a fan of Channel Awesome, but it's seriously a terrible movie. At least you can tell AVGN/Cinemassacre put a lot of effort into their movie.

It's more unfunny but at least Douge didn't write his own character as a literal cuckold.

anyone who watches or makes ironically bad movies is a waste of oxygen

Nigga thinks he's the next Spielberg

It was firmly okay.

At least they got Brad's enthusiasm right

Question, why does TV tropes suck everyone at CA's dick?

That's still a big step up from most of these films

>Kickassia: Amateur-hour dumpster fire where every technical aspect was wrong. Unfunny and overlong.
>Suburban Knights: Marginally more capable than Kickassia, but substitutes using an actual location for 'the woods around our house'.
>To Boldly Flee: Marginally more capable than Suburban Knights, but substitutes using an actual location for 'our house'. Too long.
>AVGN Movie: Somewhat creatively and professionally made, but unfunny, self-aggrandising and confusing.
>Smosh: the Movie: Professionally made, but one of the most cringeworthy scripts of all time.
>Fred: the Movie: Made-for-TV quality garbage that ruined its star's career.

Compared with

>Ashens and the Quest for the Game Child: Moderately funny series of comedic situations, with some actual D-list celebrities. Not embarrassing and has an actual semblance of an arc for the main character.

What is this?

TGWTG crew edit TV Tropes and a lot of the people there just genuinely find them funny and informative. The film critiques fit their aspie humor and Tumblr values/ sensibilities.

If only James' wife had kept out of it, the AVGN would have been somewhat average

fuck angry joe

James higher actual professionals to do the cinematography, lighting, shooting, audio etc.

This "movie" was just a very long episode of his normal garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=NJuz70OHrxE

it's better but this is meant only as scorn

What about Mystery Team?

I haven't seen AVGN movie, but there's no way it's as bad as this.

>they put it up for free on YouTube
>still sell the DVDs
??????

>Smosh movie
What?

>tfw i used to watch this horrible shit

help

how do i undo this evil?

>First shot of Kickassia
>It's a blown out, garbled lens-flared mess that sets the stage for the technical ineptitude to come.

There's a group of us who work in TV here in LA who can't get enough of these guys - every technical thing they do is so wrong. You think they'd learn after 10 years, but I guess not?

Smosh made a movie with 20th century Fox

it is though in every non technical way

If all his movies were Heaven's Gate, then you'd be right

>That horrible Tina Fey/Sarah Palin """impersonation""" way to late
>Stupid Dr. Insano """arc"""
>Over bloated cast
And yet, one neck bearded autistic guy in my high school tried to show it to my class as part of a "history report" on a country.

Story? That sounds amazing.

Worst.
Terrible production and it's just made for Doug to feel like a real director and Linkara to feel big.

At least with the AVGN Movie he went in with the thought that it's for the fans. It's garbage but he knows that. And at least he went fully for it by having the effects be low grade and practical.

Same shit goes for RLM movie. SpaceCop is lame and nothing but bad fan service.

nah avgn had at least a basic 3 act structure

kickassia is literally "and then this happens, and then this, and then, and then" cause he tried to jump from character to character so they could all be part of the plot and tell a joke

>And yet, one neck bearded autistic guy in my high school tried to show it to my class as part of a "history report" on a country.
Did he give a report on Molassia or whatever micronation in Nevada?

randomness can only be so bad
to be truly awful a movie needs to a be work of effort

Jesu Otaku was a still a girl on this right?

In one of my history classes we had to do a report on any country we wanted. This kid decided to do his report on Molossia, because he saw Kickassia. He kept trying to get it cleared with the teacher to do the report and show .mov clips of the movie to the class. The teacher kept saying he had to pick a real country and the kid would pull up the Molassia website showing the TGWTG crew "storming the capital" saying it was proof it was a real country. I don't think the teacher ever let him do the report on Molassia, and he spent so much time fighting that he didn't complete anything on time. I think he could do the presentation for the teacher in private for half credit, but he didn't present on the two days that the class did. He also had the computer teacher project episodes for "Freeman's Mind" during the last week of school for the class.

Space Cop is a legitimately good movie

Became a chick with a dick in 2015

thats a lot of goatees for one poster

Molossia isn't a real country so the teacher was in the right.

Or a guy with a vagina?

Rereading these never gets old

There was a movie that starred Jenn McAllister and some other youtuber.
Shane Dawson has made a couple movies.
And the Miranda chick has that Netflix series that's awful yet sort of grew on me

The kid kept calling it a "micro country", and may have believed it operated the same way Peter's micro country did in Family Guy (which the kid also loved)

>Fred: the Movie: Made-for-TV quality garbage that ruined its star's career.
Didn't they make three movies and eventually got his own show in Nickelodeon?

>Ywn watch Mr. Show with Brad

Why live?

Why is Brad so based?

Oh lord was it a piece of shit.

Probably the worst thing I have seen, and these people review movies?

Maybe that's why he left Channel Awesome.

It was so bad it was cancelled after a season.
Molossia is just some autist but there is a Principality in Australia that fits under the "technically not claimed by a sovereign nation" loophole.

I would quit Channel Awesome too if I had to deal with Linkara and Doug.

is linkara a real life, but not as based, dwight?

I think all the "normal" ones (Brad, Lindsay, Phelous) quit a long time ago.

I don't care but that's sort of dickish of Phelous.
Yeah Doug is an annoying autist but still.

Came in expecting to see Spoony flying gif.

He edited some of them didn't he?

truly the übermensch in a world of plebtists and normies

>eggkara

FUCK. OFF.

I watched this shit for what felt like 3 hours without the breaks I took when I couldn't handle the cringe no more.

The Space House one is the worst one. that's just 6 hours of everybody jerking Doug off telling him how great he is while he shows them nothing but disdain. that's the script he wrote.

Why didn't you fund his movie? It would have been kino.

>He also had the computer teacher project episodes for "Freeman's Mind" during the last week of school for the class.
Fuck, Ross Scott is too good for autists.

>space house
>tfw they literally wrote Linkara living in his mom's basement into the script

>3 hours
>6 hours
Why are all CA movies so fucking long?

They probably aren't aware of the magical concept known as "editing"

Latza movie when

They're intended to be watched more like serials or a TV series than all at once.

Lindsay drinking Fosters triggered me hard

When he figures out how to make a movie with $521

YouTube doesn't have extra features like behind the scenes documentaries or cast & crew commentary audio tracks.

Would someone actually want that for Kickassia though?

It is better than AVGN

chemically castrate yourself just in case terrible taste is hereditary. It's the only way.

Since their customer base consists of lonely autists who use commentary tacks as friend simulators I would guess yes.

I did the same thing with Futurama DVD's audio commentary tracks 10 years ago when I went without internet for six months to break the deafening silence of being alone

What a fag. If he really wanted to do his project on a meme country why not choose a real one like Sealand?

Why? What are you, Australian?

You know why

block it from your mind like i do

Because CA write their own tropes pages

>The cast of Futurama have a who is the real dr.zoidberg competition
>The actual VA deliberately does a shitty impression

Our new home, Diamond Dogs

that is true, that did happen.

I'll be the one to post it this time

youtube.com/watch?v=1RUnOuthYKU

So far there have only been
>space cop