This was actually good

this was actually good

For me it had pacing problems and I didnt like the casting of the girls but I understand that the film needed tits and ass.

I didn't like it but I can understand why people like it. Really not sure why they chose to advertise that McAvoy 23 personalities and highlight 5 or 6 and gave barely cameo to 4 others.

He really did try his heart out though, I'll give him that.

He said the same thing himself in interviews.

Really? I seen no marketing except from the trailer which looked pretty dumb from the outset. I felt the Unbreakable tie-in was genuinely thrown in at the last day of filming.

stealth capeshit

no

we didn't get to see the black girls ass, 2/10
ayy-fu had some nice cleavage tho

nah, same old one shot garbage

Lol ayy-fu
This movie made me love her more. Love the cleav cleav

I liked it. Terrible ending though... Didn't really tie of the themes together and him not killing her because she suffered from mental illness (????) was kinda dumb

What do you think of that fact that it's capeshit?

It was on the new years episode of Graham Norton. One of the better ones. They had Micheal Fassbender. Good chemistry between them. They seem to be actual friends post their work on X-men.

They got out all the internet fanfiction of the two of them being gay.

I thought it was heading toward her also having split personalities.

It seems like a huge waste to set up the whole shotgun thing like Merrill's "swing away" and then have her not even scratch him.

This thing is murdering people because of hurt feelings and sparing people who have suffered any kind of harm except most people don't have external clues to that stuff. It was dumb.

Anyone going to that kind of trouble must have at least thought about it a little bit.

Where can I watch it??

too reddit

Local theatres

Too Sup Forums if anything

this movie was fucking awful. mcavoy was pathetic. like laughably bad. i would have walked out had it not been for my normie cousin next to me who said she absolutely loved it

Putlocker

McAvoy was fucking great, you dumb contrarian faggot.

mcavoy was 10/10
rest of the movie was shit. especially the last scene