Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Not enough episodes

I concede, that is a fair flaw

This

He's taking too long

He's pretty anti-white in many of his views which is sad because he's a very funny man

Probably took a break to film the Disaster Artist.

I think a lot of it has to do with planning and shooting breaks. I would say they probably film 14 episodes total but some just suck.

If you look at "hero" that must have taken upwards of a month to get done. Not to mention him training for tight rope walking.

The whole shtick wears off after you've watched a few episodes and it becomes unfunny

nah, you're wrong

Doesn't bother me. Most of his show is built around pranking dumb brown people anyway.

I didn't know he was going to be in this.

My sister's friend is one of his interns and she says they are working on a new season but that's all the detail I got.

Not enough explanation of how he does his taxes

But it doesn't though

solid arguments

fuck off

go to sleep nathan

He's a big guy

show sucks and i watched all. a few good skits dont make up for a majority of the show sucking

same to you champ

It's hilarious as shit but it's not comfy at all. All of the awkward conversations stress me out

Autism, though thats probably what made the show desu

Okay so t b h is auto filtered to desu, i get it

>yfw Trump being elected President was actually a plan devised by Nathan to him out of his business obligations

welcome to Sup Forums, glad you could join us!!

Wasn't that filmed like two years ago?

thinking awkwardness is the same thing as comedy, for one

When he couldn't get those $1 TVs (but ended up finding the store owner love instead)

It's akward as fuck

I love it

is he a big guy?

It's probably better for the show to have an extended break. I'd hate for the show to rush out something and just have it be ass.

the episode pertaining to the event of nathan exposing himself to children was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Jew