Find a flaw

Find a flaw

You're posting on Sup Forums

it was released to the public

didnt make sense

length, pacing and ending

didn't give a fuck about Josh Brolin's character and wanted him to die the entire time

Nothing !!!

No discussion of Anton's tax policy

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

The music was kind of lacking.

Flick compared to There Will be Blood.

There Will Be Blood = movie disguised as kino.
No Country For Old Men = Kino disguised as movie.

not enough niggers

Wrong.

le nihilistjew bros left too much out from the book

THIS

Tommy Lee Jones, the old man, was in the US. Therefore he had a country.

If the shitheap can't even get the title right, how good can it be?

nothing it's a perfect movie

The thing that always pisses me off about this movie is how they never showed the last gunfight.

Still haven't seen it

Literally no black people.

>Tee-hee! I'm using the latest may-may!

let's see how close Sup Forums really payed attention to this movie.

Why did the sherriff stop a truck full of BODIES covered with a tarp, look under the tarp, see the bodies, and tell the driver to just get the fuck on out???

what were the 'cats' really in the old hermits house?

what does the name of the movie mean?

why does the assassin take his socks off and look very tired after killing the mexican in the shower, who did not resist and simply asked for mercy? why is this the only kill that is different for him?

the movie ends with the sheriff relating a dream where he's informed the fires of hell awakes him. 'and then he wakes up'. why is he going to hell?

and the final question.

ready for it?

does or does not the sherriff INTENTIONALLY refrain from pursuing the lead that came in the form of a glass of milk that still had condensation on it?

Why did Llewelyn leave his wife to be murdered?

Book was better

upvoted

*fires of hell await him

by the way, if you didn't even notice the sherriff looking at a truck full of dead bodies and doing nothing, you're not going to be able to find the answer.

the coens are overrated hacks

DUDE NIHILISM LMAO

>watches a film analysis video once

so far as i yet know, NOBODY has actually discovered what's really going on in NCFOM

I literally can't other than maybe that it was too anti climatic in some ways.

wrong. The guy that picks up Brolin hitchhiking and gives him a ride is black. He says "You shouldn't be doing that".

Just watched this movie again on Saturday except it was with my girlfriend. I don't know why psychologically, but I always seem to pay way more attention to the movie when I'm watching it with somebody than watching alone. For instance, I'd seen this movie 100 times but I had never noticed he purposefully left the blinds closed in his hotel room and that's how he knew the cartel was in there.

There are no flaws.

what was it that he should not be doing?

no soundtrack

you're like proper retarded
Like the dribbling kind not the autistic kind

hitch hiking. It's funny because he had just barely gotten away from Chigur.

RIGHT, so you don't know why the sherriff looked at a truck full of bodies and told the guy to get on out?

He worked for the graveyard/morgue. That's why the sheriff asked him if they didn't have a big enough van.

wrong.

>How many bodies did you leave with?
>I ain't lost none of 'em, sheriff.
>Couldn't y'all have taken a van out there?
>We didn't have no van with four-wheel drive.

It's set in the worst state of the union.

This is pretty much spot-on. I'm not on the REAL Sup Forums I guess.

Most of the answers ITT are memes but you retards had to shove your Sup Forums-tier plebbery in everyone's faces. Fucking embarrassing.

Unironically true.

that's the point. Never see the action.

the bodies weren't from the morgue.

Give me the answers, senpai. I don't know any of these.

third one is so fucking obviously that I swear you're baiting and not trying to actually make discussion

Proper spastic

No shit. They were from the drug deal. He was taking them to the graveyard/morgue.

he was bringing them to the morgue you dunce

I bet you wear a bib you drooling slack jawed fuck

No value in rewatching it.

Not true. I've rewatched it a few times and it holds up.

Fucking retard!

hint hint: chigur is an angel from heaven.

the beeping red light thing that he follows is an evil detector.

the suitcase of money is actually the main characters daughter.

That's quite the theory.

why didn't sugar kill the fat lady at the trailer park?

because she was doing her job.

why did chigur ask the man at the gas station what time he went to bed? hint: "oh, you were born into it, huh?"

remember the quip that the sherriff starts the movie with? that person kills some people and burns the house down and goes to jail as calm as a monk, saying, 'i knew i was going to kill them since i was young'

He wasn't at liberty to give out no death sentence.

he is, actually. he's the angel of death, who is forever paying a debt. that's why he became weak when the mexican begged for mercy and stayed still rather than fighting death: it gave him an excuse for the sins which he must forever atone for. he took off his socks to masturbate.

why DOES he take his socks off? how IS the killing different?

havent seen this movie in forever but iirc

im assuming he was working for the coroner and was just transporting the bodies to the morgue. bell asked why they didn't use a van so the driver is probably a part of the investigation

a metaphor for people

times are changing and the older generations arent prepared for the inhumanity of the next "i dont want to go out and face something i dont understand" "i feel overmatched" "what kind of person would do this". the wire had a similar scene where one of the soldiers gets out of jail and they hand him a modern handgun and he says "the games done changed" "nah, the games the same. just got more fierce"

he takes off his socks so that he doesnt leave a trail of blood, i dont remember him looking tired or acting any different. he sat down to take off his socks and lay the shotgun down so he could look through the room for the satchel

he didn't say any of that

what lead? looking for a man who has recently drunk milk?

see

yeah taking his socks off is pretty strange. my theory is he's going to jack off. he looks so tired after killing the one that was begging. he doesn't want to see it. he shuts the curtain and turns away to kill him.

and that's a weakness in him, an error. he wanted to give mercy but could not, because he is the angel of death and operates on direct order from all the way up the heavenly chain of command. he had to masturbate because he couldn't look at the begging mexican as he killed him.

What the fuck? He takes off his socks so he doesn't leave a bloody trail, you dunces. He probably threw them away afterwards.

remember when the sheriff and deputy enter the mans apartment, where chigur had been, and drank a glass of milk? he says, 'god damn, someones been here not 10 minutes ago' and the deputy says, oh man, lets sweep for fingerprints and clues.

the sherriff looks at him and says, why, because a man had a glass of milk? he knew it was a clue and used the deputies naivety and trust to prevent further investigation. he does this at several points in the movie.

remember the look in his wifes eyes? she says, "i'll be polite' in quite the vicious way.

because the sheriff is going to prison.

the main character sacrifices his family for money.

wouldn't his shoes be bloody too?

he didn't wear shoes. Did you watch the fucking movie?

his socks weren't bloody.

>Film ostensibly goes nowhere on purpose in a misguided gambit to explore themes of humanity, futility and why people do what they do in the final act
>The two leads' humanity is never explored and they are effectively reduced to characterless plot devices so that Bell can have some context for a 60 second monologue

I mean, if you like violence I suppose it's more tasteful than exploitation films like Tarantino. I know it has been said to Hell and back, but it seems like a more unfocused Fargo with no humor.

It certainly didn't make me think Not trying to be ironic or a meme master, I genuinely mean it left no psychological impression and that was all it really set out to try and do.

Barely worth watching, certainly not worth rewatching.

No .The deputy wanted an APB for the suspect and the sheriff says "Ok, what do we say? Looking for a man that has recently drunk milk?" They have no description of the suspect so he was telling the deputy they wouldn't be able to do an APB.

I'm supposed to remember if he was wearing shoes in a movie I saw last maybe 2 years ago?

fuck off.

you missed the entire movie. right over your head.

the deputy wanted to sweep for fingerprints. reasonable, right? the sheriff deflects his attentions, just as he does at least twice more.

the sheriff does not want to solve this case. whatsoever. why?

>that's the point. Never see the action.

>Whole movie is shoot em' up nearly the whole way through
>Builds suspense for epic final shootout
>Sorry lads, nothing to see here
Muh nu-western with Coen brothers twist
Pic unrelated

there will be blood's soundtrack ruins it imo

>protagonist dies halfway through the movie off screen

>but dude he's not the protagonist!
>but dude it fits the movie's narrative!!

The coens are pretentious faggots who are only lauded by pseuds

>you missed the entire movie. right over your head

No ,I remember watching it.

I mean you thought enough to post in this thread you fucking retard, if you don't think you remember enough of the movie to adequately discuss it then shut the fuck up

nope, you missed everything.

Yeah, missed having a good time watching something else.

What did Daniel say to Paul after slapping him around? Have they ever said?

Blow me, anee-san.

>I need mindless exposition, and characters telling me the story instead of seeing it unfold through actions. Also lots, and lots of funnnneee
If someone drew out a portrait of a pleb, they'd use your photo. Jesus.

O Brother was better

What story?

>What did Daniel say to Paul after slapping him around? Have they ever said?
Something about a milkshake I believe

You claim to have seen it but couldn't even follow along, or just don't know what it was? Next time actually watch instead of shit posting about it while it's on.

>Telling others to pay attention
>Doesn't even answer the question and responds completely off subject
>>I'm the one who is shitposting

I'm gonna go watch a movie, enjoy whatever you call this charade.

a tip to you, good sir.