Absolute fucking moron who let his dick make the decisions and he got what was coming to him. He deserved it

Absolute fucking moron who let his dick make the decisions and he got what was coming to him. He deserved it.
Discuss.

can we please keep these post to the /got/ general
because it needs the bumps

>character makes a mistake and by some twist of fate everything works out for them
>BADASS BEST CHARACTER

>character makes a mistake and it has actual repercussions
>WORST CHARACTER FUCKING MORON MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS BETTER

does the show or book ever talk about his tax policy?

No fuck that shit this isn't K-POP, I'll make a thread about whatever show I want.
Also fuck /got/ you guys are like an evil /lit/ and Sup Forums hellspawn.

>Young Wolf

>Robb was the best character in the show.

Prove me wrong.

My favorite Stark is Bran if that helps.

he only married le southern gril in the series didnt he

young wolf is only the second best wolf name

I mean, he didn't deserve EVERYTHING coming his way, but he should have known the importance of political marriages especially in his position instead of muh love which was bound to dissipate over a few years anyways.

When he chose what's-her-face over alliances for the throne, that's when you knew he wasn't gonna be the one to take it.

>Sitting in my castle living a good, long life surrounded by my family.
>Some kid whose dad was always a Dickinson to me comes and demands I fight in a war for him.
>Helped has no hope of winning if I don't help.
>Agree to fight if he will marry one of my daughters.
>Helped agrees.
>Send more men than most of the boy's own banner men.
>Myanmar own firstborn son dies fighting for this boy king, along with many of my men.
>Then the Boy betrays our agreement and marries some whore/minor lord's daughter.
>Has the fucking gall to ask me to keep supporting him.
>Kill him instead.

Walker Frey did nothing wrong.

Thought he was better than everyone and got to marry whoever he wanted, it doesn't work like that. That was an arrogant move. Can't defend him, won't defend him.

What was his tax policy?

Back to your general cretin.

Azor Jon!

In the book, he is basically forced to get married for political reasons.
In the show, muh dik.

>In the book, he is basically forced to get married for political reasons.
No he wasn't.

Robb deserved it.

He married a girl from whatever lands the lannisters were from in the books. But thats not because 'muh love'. It was because he deflowered her and had to because 'muh honor' demanded it.

In the book it's absolutely one hundred percent muh dik. I also thought the way he met Jeyne was weird, it's like she was a tavern whore, jerking him off while he's supposedly "injured" or something, sketchy.

He's not even out of puberty in the books.

I could tell Weiss and Benioff tried to make it more plausible with Talisa instead of going full tits and pussy as Robb did with Jeyne. I suppose rigidly following in the steps
of Martin screwed up how convincing the fall of Robb Stark was.

It's the same pitfall with Snyder and Watchmen.

Isn't this pretty much the popular opinion? He was a cool, honourable guy but was too young and naive. Plus Tywin was a god-tier commander. Would have loved to see how he would have handeled the white walkers.

She was nursing his wound and they fucked and fell in love or some shit. He was drugged up.

you're all wrong
he married jeyne because he was a jonfag and couldn't bear the thought of bringing another bastard into the world because boohoo jon snu had such a hard life

Robb literally kicked Tywin's ass in every battle.

Exactly! It's so fuzzy and just what the fuck happened to Jeyne, is she pregnant, dead? There is a sinister backdrop to all of this and it's gonna get proven when Winds comes out in 2081.

the age-old truth: pussy makes you retarded

>Tywin was a god-tier commander
literally wins one battle when he's massively outnumbering the opponent and they're trapped against city walls
his invasion of the riverlands and basically everything he does in it was strategically retarded

tfw jon gives over the entire north to fatleesi because he likes her pussy

She is going to be in the prologue chapter for Winds (I don't know if she is a PoV though).

God-tier commander was probably the wrong way to put it. Tywin was the ultimate opportunist. Allah fair in love and war. Robb was far to 'muh honour' to really anticipate what Tyson would do to win.

He had too much of Ned in him.

>muh honor

fuck honor and the Starks would have ruled the seven kingdoms.

no, they were fucked in the war anyway, freys or not

>Helped
>Myanmar
Dafuq?

Nah son.

tywin was getting btfo every encounter.

He could have made a partnership with Dany.

Nah, it is way less like that in the book.

In the book she's actually a daughter of a minor noble house, rather than just some camp follower nurse. Of course her family can't offer him anything, and he loses the Freys, but still its way less retarded.

Even with the Freys Robb would have been outnumbered 5-1 against the Lannisters/Tyrells.

Doran Martell thought he could make a partnership with Dany.

Robb was going North, Tywin wouldn't have fought a war in the North with winter looming.

Then the Freys were 100% justified in ditching him if he was going to leave them in the South to get overrun by Tywin.

the numbers don't matter, they have moat cailin, the south cannot attack the north, they'd get shit smashed at moat cailin. the only way to attack the north is to do what the ironborn do

You mean use the giant fleet the Lannisters now have thanks to the Tyrells?

>won every battle
>roose still had confidence
>homeland that has never been conquered without dragons if they retreat
>crown simultaneously dealing with Ironborn and stannis
Yeah they were screwed. They never could have left the seven kingdoms

Well Rob hypothetically could have asked Jon to recruit the Wildlings. Robb could have armed the wildling army before they got fucked by the White Walkers and he would have owned Tywin.

Roose was betraying him literally from the first battle.

GRRM is so fucking bad, the contrived way he made Robb lose just so he could have his SHOCKING TWIST is almost laughable. Literally like 50 things go against him perfectly.

How was it contrived?

>talisa stark
>volantine noble
>a family member (father? uncle?) is one of the rulers of volantis
>could have brought that faction into the war and really diverted from the original storyline and added some flavor to it
>just kill her off and barely mention it again

this show is written by idiots

The North was in constant war at the time so I think it kinda worked with lords supplying troops for the war effort in exchange for long-term independence.

The Norths biggest mistake was declaring themselves independent in the first place.

yeah but tywin had like 80,000 men at his disposal or some shit after blackwater
roose had

Are they really going to have Jon fuck his own aunt?

>no one in westoros even considered her existence
Ummm what? Yes they did. Fucking Robert sent someone to assassinate her ffs.

At the start he tried to help robb. I think the last straw was at harrenhal.

I sure hope so.

i know, im saying that no one in the wot5k even bothers to think about her because she's literally nothing to them after drogo dies
no, he purposely engaged tywin on the green fork to kill off non-bolton men

I was mobileposting and my phone has a retarded autocorrect function.

How fucked is Jon? He's more honourable then Robb, and arguably more so than Ned. He also has a rat sister, and Littlefinger wanting him dead. Plus he still needs to unite the North.

Robb was a shit leader with even shittier people close to him. (Catelyn Stark, Theon, Edmure)

Even outside of the marriage pact he was fucked. His downfall would have come eventually from the Lannisters/Tyrells.

edmure did nothing wrong

Read Steve Atwell's Race for the Iron Throne chapter by chapter descriptions. Both the fall of Winterfell and the Battle of the Blackwater were completely contrived.

>says something is contrived
>doesn't have his own explanation for why it is contrived but instead tells me to go read some faggots blog
Autism much?

Will he be fucking his cousin and putting some Stark babies in her next season? Serious question.

He's the anti-Margaery. Both of them end up not alive.

but hes the biggest gary stu in the history of fiction.

which cousin

>takes takes too much effort to google search so I won't do it!
And that's why I didn't feel like typing up a response to an obvious troll since you wouldn't even read it. Last response you get.

>not knowing what Gary Stu means

Are you retarded?

The burden of proof is on you. Go to court and ask the Judge to google your evidence. I'm sure it will go over well.

thanks for answering my question faggot

>fatleesi
???

the mother of burgers

if only

oh for fucks sake

why not?

could he have prevented Theon going rogue?

yes, by not sending him anywhere like mummy told him to

>absolute fucking moron who let his dick make the decisions
So Robb is all of us then

Memes already stale, retards. You're just killing it more.