Oh look the retards of /x/ and Sup Forums were actually right for once

Oh look the retards of /x/ and Sup Forums were actually right for once

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm

I'll probably wake up with two gunshot wounds in the back of my head tomorrow so I love you all!

Other urls found in this thread:

sentimentalcorp.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga I ain't clicking that

This is CP, I assume

Can't van me so easily suit

'no'

Fake news

Sorry Sup Forums shill

i'm not sure what it is but it's not cp

I have no idea what is happening there

Resistance is reptile.

I don't get it.

>"But i poop from there"

Best line hands down, the tears really sold it.

i'm not clicking that

this
post the rundown

give me a quick rundown

Dj Khaled's career really took a turn for the worse

EACH DAY I GROW SOME MORE

u niggas serious?

cant really tell what exactly going on. from what I can see it looks like a kid trapped in a clear plastic shower with the guy holding the camera scaring the shit out of him screaming like a madman and hitting the shower with a mop

its very dark and lit light a disco or some shit

this was posted before a while back

pretty sure its just some faggy viral marketing ARG shit. I mean look at that world corp site

g2b sam

it's some guy yelling at a woman (possibly a child) through a some color tinted glass with crazy lights and sounds.

It basically looks like the perfect "how to fuck up your kids for life" scenario

It's a guy banging something that looks like a boom mic against a glass window, behind which looks to be a young girl. The man is screaming at the little girl that she must call him her father from now on. Honestly looks like the type of shit you'd see on Adult Swim at 3:45 AM on a Thursday.

Isn't this some weird YouTube video /x/ found?

its john podesta torturing a kid

the kid calls him john and also skippy which is publicly known as his evil alter egos name

thanks for the kinda quick rundown
i'm still not clicking it though in case its real

There were multiple Youtube vids of if but they keep getting taken down.

Wasn't there a fake one of some guy claiming he had kidnapped a girl or something?

Why did Sup Forums and /qa/ choose Sup Forums as the site for their unholy war?

history is repeating itself
the same thing happened with /q/ before it was shut down

you forgot to mention that he somewhat sounds like podesta

Fuck I really hope this shit isn't real. I would fucking slaughter that man so fast.

Hmm, the strangest thing is the mixtape. Seems like maybe it evolved from a rap hobby > vaporwave images > le spooky ARG.

>a big fucking image of

Fake and gay.
Sup Forumsesmokers need to go back.

haha

thanks for the virus

>webm gives you virus
>virus
Sup Forums is fucking dead jesus christ

Yeah it's getting pretty bad lately

this is some sam hyde tier shit

nno way in hell i am clicking that link tho

It's possible if an exploit is found, you dumb faggot.

I'd upload it for you, but the filesize is just over 3MB. It was already posted by other anons. Basically, a guy sounds like he's fucking and torturing a kid and the kid sounds in pain. There's nearly no video cause everything's a blur.

if you got a few hours to burn and want to get some paranoid vibes check out: sentimentalcorp.org

apparently it was something of an art project by a guy channeling his paranoid conspiracy prone thoughts onto a neat little website. He touches all the typical conspiracy bases: global elites plotting to cull the population using media & corporations to turn the masses into docile worker drones etc... etc... It seems as though some stuff was taken down since the last time i visited though, he used to have these really weird videos called "Goat Worship" and "Parasite Dreams". The latter being made entirely in a broken version of The Sims 2.

The site owner is said to be some Robert Robinson guy. The videos that actually show someone depict some weird fat pervert.
This *might* be legit stuff uploaded by a real lunatic, but after looking through other videos and the "images" folder, it looks more like some artsy-fartsy bullshit (kinda reminds me of that pseudo-snuff Christopherson shot for NIN in 1993). Maybe it's a part of some ARG.
Anyway, what the fuck does it have to do with MUH PIZZA PEDO CULT? (The question is rhetorical.)
It's funny how all conspiracy theories are mostly based on photo/video content of poorer than poor quality, dragging in some absolutely unrelated shit by the head and soulders, and pulling assumptions and conclusions out of one's ass.
Hit me up when /x/ will turn out to be right about anything fucking ever - that'd be a clear sign that I've turned up in a parallel dimension.

webms are just containers for viruses

>opened thread
>virus came through the link into this thread
>now it's on my comp
Fuck you you fucking piece of shit

>now it's on my comp
You're getting off light, I think I got this /x/virus in my lungs. *COUGH* *COUGH~PIZZAGATE* *COUGH~BERENSTEIN* Well, shit.

Apparently, the child's "mother" divorced the child's loving father and married some dick. The child has obviously been calling her mom's new husband by his given name, and in heated anger the prick is whipping the poor child and forcing her to call him "father", or "daddy" because he resents the fact that the child still loves her natural father and wants him to be with her again. If her real fathr saw what was going on here, he'd probably kill that son of a bitch for abusing his child, and then punch her stupd cunt of a mother in her face for divorcing him and letting it happen.

And if I was on the jury, I would vote not guilty for his punching out the whore and murdering that bastard.

Nice screamer Drumpftard

>drumpftard brainlet drumpflet drumpflettino babies still salty Hilarius won