No-one else seen pic related?

Yup absolutely nobody has seen this. Bye now :)

guy is cute but all his friends are girls so not interested in watching.

I like that the quirky, kind of hot Aubrey Plaza is quirky and kind of hot in this. Dan Stevens was great in The Guest in his role as The Guest. I was really tricked into thinking this was something special by the camera work and aesthetic. I'm going to praise this as not being just another capeshit show because of that. I'll probably also unironically refer to this show as being kino.

Pilot episode kinda okay. Hopefully it wont go downhill from EP 2

I liked it.
It felt different to regular TV, which is nice. But I'm sceptical to how they'll be able to keep the aesthetics without the show turning into a mess.

I hope the quirky, kind of hot Aubrey Plaza is still in it in some way, since I do find her kind of hot.

Kind of like that after a couple of days the contrarianism starts to balnce the overhyped fanboys and you get this reasnable middle ground, where I can lay comfortably.

The show seems interesting,pretty great production value in the first episode, Dan Stevens and Rachel Keller are absolutely cute so I'll keep watching it, but I do see it going down the road of capeshitty reharsed plot and drama.
Whatever, if it's at Daredevil level, I'll watch it.

was this hyped?

i just found it in a most popular list and this thread is the first i've seen

Everything was great, untill the last 5 minutes... It felt so out of place.

>was this hyped?
Not really.
I'm pretty fucking Sup Forums, and even I heard about the premier on a fucking Facebook ad.

Sure, I knew about the show beforehand and had seen some trailer. But there's been a ridiculously small amount of hype regarding it.

Pretty good, only thing sorta meme was that last part.

its easily the most aesthetically ambitious of all the marvel shows, its just really dang pretty a lot of the time except when it comes to action sequences. that action sequence looked really cheap and shit

It's like a generic britbong youth series but more pretentious

Show was pretty good, until it remembered it was a marvel tv show.

No, you're the first and only one

Wan huned this. The pilot is worth the watch, but I fear it will have to become capeshit at some point.
Dan Stevens was great, girl was great, supporting cast - great even Aubrey Plaza whom I usually can't stand was great.

this show sucks and only plebs like it

Liked the pilot, it'll probably go full capeshit now though. Legion seems an interesting character though.

First episode was capekino.
There's no way in hell the rest is going to hold the candle to that.

There have been a lot of commercials, even a Superbowl spot.

The start was irksome. But once it hit the interrogation scene and onwards it got good. Those last fe minutes of ((action)) though were horrid. I hope there's less of that. Or if there will be more, at least more Netflix style and less CW style.

Nope, no-one else seen it

Loved the first episode, but the ending CGI was terrible. Kind of ruined all that good impression.

It was pretty good for a first episode until the ending. Then the Lost-tier CGI made it look incredibly shitty. The show might be good if it just focuses on the main guy and his schizophrenia but if it turns into a X-Men type one group of superheroes vs. another then it's going to turn into more capeshit trash.

>a Fox tv show

Fix'd.

Really loved the whole disconnection with reality oozing through the kinomatography.

Why do directors think people see in fisheye?

because emulating peripheral vision is hard

Why don't you understand that it's being used in this shot to visualize the character's disorientation for the audience?

I heard it got record low ratings and only 1 person in the country saw the premiere.

correct
cringe

everything up until the action sequence was pure kino
i hope the action sequence was intentionally shitty to show his distorted view of reality or some bullshit

Millenni-scrubs are too stupid to pirate and too poor for cable so of course they haven't seen it.

correct guy here, cringe man is also correct

I tought it will move along the line of this kind of visuals trough the whole series from the trailer, but it was obvious it will be different.

More narrative = more cringe in series like this.

forgot to upload

citation?

Don't typically like capeshit, but this was pretty neat.

In noah we believe

how did he get his body back? he was just sitting there in her body and it magically turned back into his

She's a split personality of his

Mojo forcing them to dance inexplicably in French...what a fiend. Truly the most diabolical and formidable of super villains.

that doesn't really make any sense

Are you sure.
At the end she was there all saved and shit

Instant transmission

but how? She has to touch to transfer bodies. He was in her body, sitting in a cafe and suddenly he was back in his own. Unless that part of the story is completely made up and he's been in her body the whole time until his own body actually came to rescue him

He might only need to transfer into a body once to have a lock and his powers were still maturing to the point that he can now swap places.

that's bullshit but i believe it

maybe the girl doesn't actually exists. She only has 3 episodes according to IMDB.

Yes, I am watching it. Its from the Fargo guy, so I am hype.

So with his power he turns his split personalities into real living people, or he's imagining it when other people interact with them?

If you didn't turn off your brain when you watched it you realize that everything up until the interrogation is him remembering things and his memories are as wonky and out of touch with reality as he thought himself to be at the time.

The voices he hears are of the audience on Mojo's, the yellow eyed demon, tv show. His reality is a tv show and when he swaps bodies he is basically channel surfing. That's what all the tv's were.

I guess I'm only watching 3 episodes then

no, he can just absorb people when they die and they become personalities inside his brain. Like aubrey plaza.

yeah, hope she isn't killed off either user.

But it was Lenny who died not Sydney.

This, I'm expecting the rest of the series to be more like that nonsense tracking shot at the end of the episode than everything that led up to it.

Being familiar with the comic version of Legion, though, I'm expecting however this series raps up will have normies REEE'ing at their TV sets. I'd bet good money that every character in the team he met at the end is nothing more than a figment of his imagination.

aubrey plaza is lenny...

No, please say you aren't talking about the comic source material.

I thought I read somewhere Mojo has never been in a legion comic so there wouldn't be comic source material.

Sydney was always from inside his head though, the interrogator says the hospital has no record of her and there was a scene where his bedroom door opened and nobody came in but suddenly she was standing over him.

you realize that they were just saying that because it was a cover up?

That's because her power might be mental projection. The same mental projection she used to communicate with him when he was in the pool.

>spoiler
I'm aware of that much because it seemed like a good idea to go in having at least heard of the comic character, but the confusion is is he doing all the things all of of his split personalities are seen doing as per usual for a split personality fiction, or has he brought them into reality with his power like the way he altered the makeup of the hospital?

When it's already established that this character sees people who aren't there, that's a much better bet. The same kind of scene happens near the end when his sister comes in can't see Lenny.

I think it's going to be more like he's the only one there. The black guy and the Asian girl were following him in his memory, and then rescued him in the present moments later. I assume he killed them and absorbed their personalities at some point in the past. The handshake at the end of the episode represented David being fully off his meds and tacitly accepting his split personalities and powers.

Even if it turns out to be shit, I'd still watch it for my husbando.

Also, is Kissinger real? Or everything in episode 1 is not real?

But some of the people who supposedly aren't there are there like the yellow eyed demon. Also Lenny might be there in a sense stuck between channels because in Mojoverse no one truly dies.

lenny is literally inside of his head.

Is that pewdiepie?

What was meant by this?

That action sequence at the end was distilled cringe.

Either it's going to be a dull as fuck superhero show or it's going to be all about his mental state. Which will get tiresome.

I don't see how this can be a good show.

Mojo creating a dance number for his television audience Legion could tap into while having a consciousness existing outside of it because of his unique psychic abilities and the Mojoverse being a layered reality.