Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/4705/bestgore/christine-chubbuck-suicide-footage-july-15-1974/
bbc.com/news/uk-38967725
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still a cuck

this

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT

He sang the Sid Vicious version, right?

Also, I don't think he's actually allowed to touch her.

Why do women hate nice guys?

Of course not, he'd get one of his autism attacks and fucking rip her in half.

Well he didn't kiss her, what did he expect?

NOT IN MY ASS YOU HOMO

he looks like a massive faggot tho

is dat real

No, it's from the movie based on the event.

Man, she's doing it to get the rights to his books and stuff after he dies. Which actually a good plan.

WHEN I LOOK BACK UPON MY LIFE

no

Christine Chubbuck. It's from a movie based on her actual on-air suicide.
If you care enough you can find the real footage of the event online somewhere.

No, you can't. There are only fakes available.

Someone leaked it online a few years ago according to her wiki page.

>If you care enough you can find the real footage of the event online somewhere.
dude that was a hoax

you are a dumb nigger

you can't find it anywhere. people have tried very hard to locate it

Does he still fight prison guards naked?

miscopy.com/4705/bestgore/christine-chubbuck-suicide-footage-july-15-1974/
get owned fags, literally uploaded yesterday
quality is ass though

It's fake, you tool

How do you know that? It was uploaded fucking yesterday.

>UK
>BBC

bbc.com/news/uk-38967725

No it wasn't it was posted here on Sup Forums weeks ago. An user already posted the comparison shots and the letters were wrong as well as the chairs

holy shit he got cucked so hard and there wasn't even a third party involved

>A Brit MILF Slag

DAYUM hnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg

should be included in a comedy movie

> That's what they are looking for, the ultimate confrontation. They want a smack

desu he'd be less cucked if an african warlord fucked her in front of him after she had just married the guy

chubbuck suicide tape is literally the holy grail of lost footage

if it was found and uploaded online it would be a huge story

>#stillsingletho

oh shit
FZ AF

What a faggot. You have to put these bitches in their place, that's how they like it. I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.
We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.
But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.
Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."
All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.
Do with this information what you will.

he' be less cucked even if he had to prep the bull first

#justrapeher

you're better than this, Kraggot

He's not nice, he's just an autist who thinks he can buy someone's love.

ALPHA AS FUCK
BALLS DEEP

all women are whores

argh

>Have no sexual charisma
>Think that giving women free shit will make them fall in love with you
>Be a beta fag
>"I guess women don't like nice guys"

>Do with this information what you will
Roger that

SILENCE

Bitches and hos.

Isn't his name Charles Salvador now?

congrats on baiting so many people with that fake pic

>obnoxiously Christian
>friend zones a guy that goes out of his way to give her an elaborate date
>posts about it online as yet another means for her to get attention
Why did this guy want her anyway?
>hot popular chick
Oh right. He thought with his dick and didn't go for someone approachable who could probably be active in the bedroom instead of some spoiled rich girl who would probably just lay there and expect a mind-blowing orgasm.

AAAAAAAH FRANKIE SINATRA

top keks.
And I thought there are no good tripfags left on this piece of shit Redd it light site anymore.

Seriously best post I've read on Sup Forums IN YEARS.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

What do her BRAPARPLOPs smell liek? Keep in mind this is a Brit MILF we're talking about.

Now that's a marriage that'll last for a lifetime.