Start watching a promising movie

>start watching a promising movie
>philip seymour hoffman or john c reilly appears

what are some actors you hate seeing, whether it's because of lack of talent or you hate their face

chris pratt and ethan hawke

I fucking love Hoffman.
he's great in everything.
Rip.

I can't stand Bradley Cooper. Or Julia Roberts. I could never understand why people find her attractive.

What's wrong with John C. Reilly

>Hoffman

He's literally one of the best actors of all time tho

>I could never understand why people find her attractive.

They don't. People just obsess over celebrities because they're famous. Hollywood especially loves to push she-kikes as the pinnacle of modern grace and beauty. Their tricks don't always work though because everyone knows that Maggie Gyllenhaal looks like a 90-year-old geriatric patient with severe dehydration from chronic diarrhea.

Michelle Rodriguez. Thank God her career is dead.

Used to be Meg Ryan back in the day... dunno if she's still around anymore.

doesn't make him any more unpleasant to look at, you wouldn't want to stare at rosie o'donnell for two hours even if she was the best actress of all time
i also hate julia roberts, she isn't even a good actress

Mila Kunis. That media-created jewess hasn't been good in anything since That 70s Show.

Thomas Jane.

jennifer lawrnece desu

Reading about how egotistical he is has ruined Collateral and parts of Miami Vice for me.

I have issues with this basketball american.

This. She was fucking terrible in X-men movies

based prince yasura

K-Stew. She makes stupid faces all the time and she isn't a good actor.

I came.

I fucking love her. She's been in a lot of shit, though.

i can't stand the attention whore either

Paxton causes at least 40% of my hatred for the hot garbage known as Aliens.

casey afleck, any affleck, shia le beouf, Ashton Kutcher, Will Smith, Tobey Maguire, George Clooney, Ben Stiller, Johnny Depp, brad pitt, colin farrel, james franco, joana hill, leo di caprio, samuel jackson.

Philip Seymour hoffman, the english guy from shaun of the dead, (why the fuck does Tom Cruise work with these guys?)

wew what films DO you watch hhuh?

Tori Spelling appears

Yeah, I kinda doubt that.

face drop
julia roberts has a great smile and her giggles start from deep within her pussy, she is valuable because not many women can even do that nowadays.

Aubrey Plaza

I'd say Will Ferrell but I don't think he's ever been in a promising movie, that goddamn stupid motherfucker. If someone recommends me a movie he's in I instantly and irreversibly like them a lot less.

one's without characters who are only in the story to make the lead appear better by contrast.

>If someone recommends me a movie he's in I instantly and irreversibly like them a lot less.

that's fine, leaves a lot more room for activities in their life.

He's a weird one for me, because I do think he's a great comedic actor, but the overwhelming majority of his movies are total garbage.

Ben Affleck, Adam Sandler, Shia Labeouf, Colin Farrel, Will Ferrell, Eddie Redmayne, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lawrence, Mark Wahlberg, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie, Sean Penn, Reese Witherspoon, Matthew Broderick, Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer López and Cameron Diaz (except in The Mask).

>implying Riley isn't based

No way. No way this is real.

Show me the video.

See

Talladega Nights is the acme of comedy you fucking pleb.

>boogie nights is promising

if your a chump maybe

that was some fucking terrible movie,no wonder burt reynolds doesnt like to talk about it.

>hating john c reilly
kys

jesus fuck

>philip seymour hoffman
I have Doubt

JLAW or "le smart negro" for the sake of it

Would have gone to see that new sci-fi if she wasnt in it.

Kevin Hart
Benedict Cumberbatch
Jennifer Lawrence
Jack Black

rob riggle or Rob Corddry kill any movie they are in.

PROVE ME WRONG FAGGOTS.

literally who?