Neo Cyborgs don't have genitals

Neo Cyborgs don't have genitals.

Does anyone remember a time before Neo Cyborgs, when they were still looked human rather than giant mannequin's running around?

I remember a time where hollywood wasn't making fucking anime adaptions every 5 years despite all of them failing horribly

Fucking neckbeards complaining that the tits arent showing, go jerk off to hentai

>CGI body
Why?

>they created me
What?
The Colonel just had a custom body and her braincase had a few clusters of cells in it to maintain her humanity.

Did they remaster Ghost in the Shell in 1080P yet?
Id rather watch that than the new movie.

Cheaper than practical effects.

Well they have to maximize their viewing audience somehow.

Why are you complaining about something as stupid as that? Do you actually like the original film?

>>CGI body
>Why?

because Scarlett Johansson received millions of dollars but refused to work out

Motoko does have genitals. She actually offers to fuck a boy that shares her bed in one episode.

That CGI body doesn't look ripped at all though. Especially when compared to the anime version.

>cgi body
>still chubby
lel

Because they'd have to name the film Pig in a Blanket if they didn't CGI her body.

ayo any niggas here really sick and tired of this scarjo bitch?

i hate everything about her especially her face and her voice, almost ruined Her (2013) for me.

The ghost doesnt fit in the shell.

It needed to be believable.

>>still chubby

Androids are not made chubby so its no believable.

There is no reason to have a unfit android body.

>pepervert

>“I think the idea of marriage is very romantic; it’s a beautiful idea, and the practice of it can be a very beautiful thing,” said the actress. “I don’t think it’s natural to be a monogamous person. I might be skewered for that, but I think it’s work. It’s a lot of work."

>"And the fact that it is such work for so many people — for everyone — the fact of that proves that it is not a natural thing. It’s something I have a lot of respect for and have participated in, but I think it definitely goes against some instinct to look beyond.”

>Johansson also stressed that marriage is “a legally binding contract that has weight to it” and will impact relationships at no matter stage they’re in.

>“Being married is different than not being married, and anybody who tells you that it’s the same is lying,” she said. “It changes thing. I have friends who were together for 10 years and then decided to get married, and I’ll ask them on their wedding day or right after if it’s different, and it always is. It is. It’s a beautiful responsibility, but it’s a responsibility.”

>Johansson and her husband, French journalist Roman Dauriac, split in January. The couple share a two-year-old daughter. Johansson was previously married to actor Ryan Reynolds from 2008 to 2011.

It needed to be believable that it's ScarJo's body.

Pig in The Blanket would have been perfect. I don't know why people froth at the mouth when she's mentioned though.

>The Colonel

why even bother giving her a girl body/boobs then they could just make a bigger frame or give her a third arm right?

She has but in animes in Japan genitals are censored
PG13 is the worst thing about this movie
they could make a lot of money like Deadpool

>Get breast reduction
>Reynolds drops your ass
>dont get your own standalone marvel $$$ movie
>Reynolds gets his own marvel $$$ movie and is literally printing money
>Cry ever since

Based reynolds

But it isn`t,why does something has to be believable when it is not believable.

I'm dying

She's in great shape here
but not for the movie, WTF?

I'm talking about muscle, not being thin. Even if she looked like a hot model it wouldn't be right for playing the Major.

pepedophile

Some complain about too much of her tits
Others complain there's no nipples

you can't please everybody

t. shit director

Pork in the Shell

Couldn't this cow lose the flab for the role? What an overpaid bitch.

Why are you so salty today, Krager?