Is this Kino?

Is this Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WrkdTrrwew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did he mean by this?

comfy flick 2bh

Is that poster meant to be satirical?

It's largely a metaphor about what happened between Favreau and Marvel Studios during the production of Iron Man 2

mynameachef

>le quirky family living in le quirky food van LEL XD

is this supposed to be ironic?

Have you seen "chef"?

What chef?

The chef with the power.

>makes a tasty looking grilled cheese
>IS THE LE IRONIC BECAUSE ITS NOT 4 STAR MICHELIN FOOD, ALL FOOD HAS TO BE PRETENTIOUS BABY POTIONS TO TASTE GOOD

i bet you've never even eaten in a good restaurant anyway

why did filfthy frank and his crew start that meme anyway ?

i really dont get it

Can anyone reccommend me more comfy movies about food and cooking like Chef and Ratatouille?

Lardo detected.

Jiro Dreams of Sushi
Burnt
Chef's Table (TV Show)
The Hundred-Foot Journey

Chocolat, if you're a vagina.

this please

nah not at all mate, i'm /fit/

you can enjoy shit food when you actually exercise, did you know that ?

>burnt
easily the worst film of last year

Kino short

The fuck is the white thing he spreads at the start (Mahonese?) and what the fuck is the orange thing. Also that "Cheese" looks bland as fuck.

Some sort of spreadable cheese, by the looks of it.

its butter you fucking idiot

it's butter. that's what you spread on the bread so it doesn't stick to the pan and makes it crispy. the orange thing is probably red Leicester cheese.

>two gorgeous women fight over fat, ugly loser: the movie

seconded

well troll'd

Did you even watch the movie? Ita about a guy bonding with is kid and finding his passion in life

That's a good start but burnt is awful. Tampopo is fanastic, just watch this scene, you'll be hooked: youtube.com/watch?v=6WrkdTrrwew

Also I'd add Julie and Julia, I know it sounds corny but trust me it gets really good!

There is no love triangle aspect to the movie whatsoever and his wife is hardly in it. It's about a top level chef who says fuck it and opens a food truck with his buddy and son who he bonds with along the way. Nothing oscar worthy but very comfy stuff

Scarlett Johannsen is only in like the first 30 mminutes of the movie.

I'm watching it but she is still there at 45min.

Tampopo
Big Night
burnt is awful though

Yes, undoubtedly so

I hated the twitter shilling

Probably just an inside joke

Estomago (2007)

JON FAVREAU

This movie fucking sucks.

I heard someone say that it was "aggressive feel good" and I couldn't agree more.

Jon Favreau should either just direct or play clearly defined assholes in his movies. Not this self-righteous douche.

not even close to kino between the twitter garbage and cringe of the child actor and the muh feel good

The ending was fucking shitty. He started the movie working in a restaurant under a formerly avant garde manager who put restraints on him.

He ends the movie yet again working for an avant garde manager. After spending the entire movie remembering that being his own man made him feel alive again and replenish his love for the craft.

Awful. As bad as the ending of Kare Kano

but he plays the opposite of a self ritgeous douche, he plays a guy who thinks fancy food is bullshit and just wants to start a humble food truck that caters workers on their lunch breaks and man on the street types. And yeah of course you guys will hate anything with twitter in it since y'all go no friends or anybody who'd be remotely interesting in 'following you' the point of the twitter stuff was show the generational gap they bond over

I hated that everything worked out for him with little hurdles. OH WOW YOUR BOY IS ALSO TALENTED AT YOUR CRAFTED fuck off. should had ended with the fat guy developing type 2 diabetes or the kid tripping and spilling hot oil on his face like that canadian ad

no its that faggot jerking off his own ego right on screen for everyone to see. he made the main character a very obvious 'cooler' version of himself and its just cringey.

Yes.

that's his right, its his movie. i can guess your political preference as well.
When someone asks me for a movie rec, I say Chef. Because it is the most comfy recent movie of all

This and Bob's assburgers, what a bunch of piles of shit!

Prolonged Twitter commercial

Yeah, he went back to making "real" movies like The Jungle Book

>*american intensifies*

Its a very comfy feel-good flick. Nothing special, but actually decent.

Too bad the kid in it is fucking irritating. What an awful fucking actor.

Imagine how much better the movie would be with Finn Wolfhard instead.

I can't do that, the slice of bread that gets on the planch always gets burned before the cheese starts to melt.

7/10 i love it.

If you are a food fag go for it its super comfy and makes you hungry.