Characters who did nothing wrong

Characters who did nothing wrong.
why is L black in the upcoming movie

fuck off weeb

He dindu nothin rong

Obligatory

Why does it matter if he's black? There is nothing about L's character that would be damaged if you changed him into anything else, including an alien.

Was getting caught part of his plan?

If it bothers you so much why are you not asking why Kira is white?

Because this isn't a stage play with a limited pool of actors. I find it hard to believe that they couldn't find a black haired, lanky, white dude to act the part. They saw a black guy and thought "this is literally /ourguy/
Everything went according to keikaku
>note keikaku means plan in Japanese

Because nobody wants to see chinks, gooks, or japs in their flicks ;-)
>pic related
>Japanese
Pick one

The one fucking character in the whole series who looks like an idiot, is pale as fuck since he obviously never goes outside, and socially retarded is black?
The whole point of the character is the house-esque thing going on, that nomatter how he seems to appear, he's so intelligent and such a good detective that they have to go to him for help. They could of made any other character black except L

His color has no importance. L being lanky and white is not a major part of his character. L has virtually no character. You should care about the script, and the black guy's acting ability. Spoiler: The movie will not be able to scrunch down 100+ chapters into a two hour film without serious issues.

Righto was a hero. A narcissistic egomaniac and a murderer, but his actions created a better world for everyone.

>that nomatter how he seems to appear, he's so intelligent and such a good detective that they have to go to him for help
This can't be done with a black person? Black people can't be socially retarded?

>Doesn't bother to check if they switched the death note.
He deserved his fate.

>L being lanky and white is not a major part of his character. L has virtually no character

Get the fuck outta here

Got anything interesting to say?

Why is Light a Jew in the upcoming movie?

I'm not going to totally write it off but it's "lol wut?" The choice.
>his actions created a better world for everyone
i can't understand if it's a weird Japanese sense of justice or what, but they state in show that crime rates and syndicates plummeted.
>you can't kill!
lol y tho

i wish we saw more about how society had changed desu, we only caught a little glimpse with the cults and i think it's mentioned that crime rates had dropped

like maybe some scene of generals in some tinpot country planning an attack on the country next door but they get cold feet because Kira's next batch of murders are due

Well he was breaking the law. Ostensibly committing murder. They had to stop him. He made the world a better place, but he did it by breaking the law.

>Kent Mansly
My nigger.
>lol y u no accept my 100 ft war machine during the height of the Cold War?!

Who cares though. Just shutup and look the other way you fucking zipperheads. If you're not a criminal it's no big deal

>le ends le justify le memes XD

Japanese pride, man. In the beginning, Kira had only killed a few people. Just murder, against the law. L and co. were on the case. By the time Kira made the world a better place, L had died and Near and Mello were brought in to finish L's duties more than anything else.

He didn't take the eye deal. If he took the eye deal, he would have had no issues and would have bene able to create the world he wanted.

Not taking the eyes it shows he was only doing it for himself, his intentions weren't for the good of the people.

Find one (1) flaw in Kira's world.

I guess they just wanted to be able to grab ass on subways and sniff loli panties without fear of death