>The Rock
>Can sing
>Can act
>Body of a god
>Charisma coming out of his ass
>Super nice guy
>Super humble
Is there anything this guy can't do?

White people and jews (the two groups of people who are most likely to write reviews/articles etc. about the movie because they're the only groups with any level of agency) didn't care about it because the protagonists were polynesian. It's a natural and normal thing to care far less about people who aren't 'you' or 'your group', so a movie about polynesians isn't going to appeal to white people the same way that they care about, say, Frozen.

>Is there anything this guy can't do?
Fuck women?

Aladdin
Mulan

>implying he didn't fuck the chick who plays moana

Blu ray soon

bought a single ticket to 3d dubbed day time showing since it's just now out here

I've had "you're welcome" on repeat for a week. So fucking catchy

am i the only one who has problems comprehending the title of this movie? i always read it as Maona or something, Moana feels so unintuitive, like my brain is overwriting it with a word that makes more sense.

When it comes to animations, its as simple as this:
>if they sing its trash.
In moana, they sing, so you must disregard all good points and assume its trash. refer to my greentext for assistance if you need any help.

He has a dumb shaped head, I wouldn't call him attractive from the neck up.

You are dumb and autistic

be white
be not a buffon
act
making a good movie

i bet you're a fan of anime

with auto tune anyone can sing

There's nothing to complain about in it, if you aren't an SJW.

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY RENAME THE MOVIE IN EUROPE OVER SOME DEAD WHORE WHO BARELY ONLY ITALIANS KNOW. FUCK OFF DISNEY. FUCK OFF ITALY

Because when kids google for it, Moana the whore might show up. Also, issues concerning the right to the name because of that movie.

singing crab was really nice.

Reminded me of Tim Curry and Robbie Williams.