4 PLUS YEARS OF GREAT MATERIAL

4 PLUS YEARS OF GREAT MATERIAL.
HAS THERE EVER BEEN A WORLD LEADER WITH MORE COMEDY POTENTIAL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lHusZDjesr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope I'm so glad he won. Not because he has influence over the future of me and my future children, but so I can laugh at some shitty sketch comedy show that went to shit a decade ago. Rock on my dude and fuck blumbff

>HAS THERE EVER BEEN A WORLD LEADER WITH MORE COMEDY POTENTIAL?

Anyone else looking forward to see this Nazi spoofed?

youtu.be/lHusZDjesr4

which facebook page did you find that on

>he's literally a jew
>people think he's a nazi

Everyone I disagree with is a racist sexist transphobic literally Hitler nazi fascist

>arab eyes don't lie

Wow epic facebook filename, I hope your anti-fa shilling is going well, I'm sure you'll turn this board into a board filled with male-feminists who care about the plight of the oppressed black man

When even Morning Joe is shitting on you, you know you've fucked up.

Bad boy, bad boys.

This is literally worse than morning television holy shit.

it's just pathetic that they didn't hit Obama. Everyone still remembers and it leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. The bias is so obvious it's just cringe worthy rather than LE BURN

fuck off

Obama didn't rape kids.

How do you know Trump did?

Obama's immigration policies lead to raped white children and youths. people who support him own that.

He's a Jew though, like wtf guys, he's literally Jewish and the judiciary is wrong

thank god(tm) that we still have fox news who are 100% non biased

The stuff trump does is light hearted and easy to make fun of.

Compare that to the down right evil shit obama has done. Can you really imagine a skit where they make light of funding and training islamic state fighters who go around brutally murdering innocent people? Nah.

>today's topic ; DONAHLD DRUMPF SAID THIS..