Remember Deimos Sup Forums

Remember Deimos Sup Forums

>Fucking earthlings :______(

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!

Imagine how stinky Bobbie's vag must get in that jumpsuit.

>destroy Earth base
>surprised they retaliate

I member

Lewd

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH EARTH

The Cyberdemon did NOTHING wrong.

DON'T MESS WITH EARTH

Remember the cunt

Why are Earthers so despicable?

CANT REMEMBER!

If Han Solo hadn't shot down those Tie Fighters this would've never happened.

the one on the right is that the martian alt-right marine?

>Deimos

it's just a rock, who cares

Because the society that passed the point where recreational drugs are distributed freely to every person that would like to use them will do anything to maintain the status quo of its decadent lifestyle, including destruction of their offshot colony because it's perceived as a potential threat.

So if Mars destroyed our moon you wouldn't care?

What is their tax plan though?

negro deimos is smaller than phobos and phobos is barely visible from the martian surface.

The Moon looks cool, Deimos looks just like a rock

Stop it with your earthling mental gymnastics, please. What if North Korea bombed US territory? Even some shitty deserted place like Detroit? Huh? HUUUUUUUUUUH????

>implying Mars isn't a threat

that's like a staple of every sci-fi setting with Mars as a colony in it

Hmm... that sounds familiar.

The 17 martians that were on it. Their families and the Martian Congressional Repblic.

What about those in Phoebe? don't start a fire if you can't take the heat

How the fuck Earth has worse spaceships

>destroy Earth base
It was a joint scientific station, both Martian and Earth

Phoebe was abandoned. The only ones who died there were the Martian science team.

Global welfare is expensive for billions of unemployed earthers.

There's global welfare? An utopian Earth in sci-fi? That's new.

Because they aren't as martial (heh) in their worldview.
They still have a very large and good fleet. Just not as advanced as the Martians. Kinda like the contrast between US and Nazi Germany in WW2.

>How the fuck Earth has worse spaceships

>Earth has human friendly environment so not forced to inovate
>Mars is hostile
Ever heard about "necessity is the mother of all inventions"?

When you're in a comfort zone, you don't seek to improve.

Dude, drugs are free, lmao.

The show is very good, it definitely surpassed my expectations. It's still not as good as Firefly (yet) but it definitely has the potential Also, that fucking protomolecule creeps me the fuck out.

>le Mars are the good guys meme

WOAH, BREAKING NEW GROUND

Youre in for a surprise.

>le Mars are the bad guys meme
How stereotypical

firefly is a meme show

The point is if the moon was destroyed, the earth would be barren.

you're a meme

Earth has 30 billion humans and half of them are worthless parasites on Basic. Mars has 4 billion and every one of them is working towards the betterment of their society.

What makes you think that?

How many Belters there are

Space nignogs Don't matter.

Why are the Martians so segregative? Do they not know, that they are a species, which evolved on Earth? This is the only part I find not so realistic about this show. Martians should be a faction of Earthers. I get Belters, but Martians shouldn't really have this incentive.

Murtry did NOTHING wrong.

Fuck belters.

Same reason American settlers kicked britbongs out.

500 million or so

>what is independence war

Too many.

I say let's leave like 1-2 million of belters, they have funny accents, would be a waste to lose that amusement.

>tfw no mars gf
;_;

Martians are faggots.

Don't worry. I heard you Rico

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuk u earthling

Mars Gurlz is actually cute

Because it mirrors the American civil war

That bulldog dyke?
No.

how?

What's this TV series I'm missing out on?

The inflation.

Firefly.

Oh the expanse. Remember watching 3 episodes and dropping it

like this thread.

Give the three episodes rule but I gave up, the plot with the ice crew was boring, the detective stuff bland, the only interesting thing was the indian woman but that was like 5 minutes per episode.

>Mc Corn

>even the scenes where no action is happening and no one is moving are shakycam

that game was the shit
i love how they just made him ridiculously stronger than any other character and all the plebs just had to deal with it

Between 50 and 100 million

>How the fuck Earth has worse spaceships
*cough*stealthships*cough*

All right, I have no idea what show this is from, but I'm intrigued. Please tell me the title, Sup Forumsfriends,

The Stretch

The big empty

rude
dlete pls

Space: The Final Frontier

There's 40 billion humans total. Probably not 6 billion belters though. Luna and Europa probably have a billion each.

Never change, Sup Forums, never change.

Earthers*

fucking belter scum

i typed "deimos destroyed" into google and it really got my noggin knockin

1. Mars has a pretty militaristic culture
2. Mars is a newer colony that is independent so they probably have a smaller timeframe where they had to match Earth's military strength so they have higher quality tech
3. Earth still has a bigger navy but they're not as high quality nor is Earth's military as disciplined or generally talented as the martian military forces.

>pro-Skinny propaganda
Kill all belters, Marco Inaros is the worst thing to happen to the Sol system and his kind's philosophy must be snuffed out at the source. Kill all Skinny babies, remove all Skinny sources of kibble.

But muh oceans and muh women's periods.

The hot nativist blonde martian is going to die in like 2-3 episodes.

;__; hold me anons.

Stealthships already are a technology both the Earth and Martian navy have been R&D'ing around with but didn't reach any practical efficiency with it yet. The stealthships that were being used by the "fourth party" were clearly privately funded research projects based on that research. Earth's navy officially does not own any stealthships yet.

She looks like either an adult Mackenzie Foy or Emma Stone but with less frog DNA

Reminds me, why hasn't there been Sup Forums posts about how an MCRN marine squad consists of 2 females and 2 niggers?

I thought the dating site where everyone were pansexual would be a bigger riot.

Mars was forced into being a militarized culture on account of Earther aggression. Before Earthers started shit, they had invested huge into the Terraforming project, but in the wake of realizing they need a fleet of equal capability to Earth the Terraforming is on hold indefinitely.

Earth needs to recognize that all Mars has to do is drag a rock hard enough and its entire world system will disappear whereas Martians are less dependant on the stability of the planetary ecosystem and the drops would require precision.

I've seen posts crying and bitching about it several times now, no real point replying to them

No wonder she so hot to me.

Expanse both books and TV show are really post racial, as its Earth/Mars/Belters and not white and black and so on.

As for the woman marines, power suits make it more reasonable that they are infantry. (Inb4 the show showing our 6 food polynesian arm wrestling it.)

Bobbie just looks like a big angry baby all the time, bad casting I think

This.
She has weird facial features.

Yeah the arm wrestling bit was retarded.
1. >Muscles > Hydraulics
2. she literally had stick arms

so you don't see Deimos actually explode?

>This is her arm @ full pump

I just finished the 5th book and honestly can't remember if earth destroying Deimos was ever in book 1/2 where the show is now. I don't think it ever happened.

Phoebe gets destroyed in the book but not like in the show.

I don't like how the show has changed the Earth/Mars dynamic but they're staying pretty true to the books on everything else.

It happens in book 1.

More of a bad actress. They hired for looks, not acting ability. To be fair, now many 6 foot plus Polynesian actresses who are in any way fit available for casting?

Reminder that Mars soldiers always train in one g.