Mark Antony has coupled himself to THE SORCERESS Cleopatra, and promised her dominion of all Rome!

Mark Antony has coupled himself to THE SORCERESS Cleopatra, and promised her dominion of all Rome!

He darkens his eyes with soot...like a PROSTITUTE! He worships cats and reptiles. He dances, and plays the cymbals, in VILE Nilotic rites!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtEkUmYecnk
youtube.com/watch?v=mwC_BDBxsB8
youtube.com/watch?v=qxe-nDXkZKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

Why didn't Cleopatra cast any spells?

youtube.com/watch?v=JtEkUmYecnk

MARTIAL LAW IS IN EFFECT.

TRUE ROMAN BREAD

GAIUS

JULIUS

CAESAR

ROME'S SUPPLY OF GABBAGOOL HAS RUN OUT

She did, on the traitor Mark Antony.

Sorcerors use CHA for casting but Cleopatra is flat and has a hook nose, sure signs that she used charisma as a dump stat despite her class.

ALL CITIZENS, BE AWARE THAT BILL WILSON, C.I.A, AGENT OF LANGLEY, HAS GET ON BOARD. BY REQUEST OF THE FLYING PLAN, DURING THE TRIP, THE AMOUNT OF HIRED GUNS SHALL BE REDUCED TO A PROPER MINIMUM

Yes but what was the Romans tax policy?

Taxes in the Roman Empire. In the early days of the Roman Republic, public taxes consisted of modest assessments on owned wealth and property. These modest taxes were levied against land, homes and other real estate, slaves, animals, personal items and monetary wealth.

1 percent flat tax during Octavius' reign. He let provinces mostly administrate themselves.

A REWARD IS OFFERED FOR THE RETURN OF A RUBY THE SIZE OF A TANGERINE, STOLEN OR ABSCONDED BY A MAN OF EXCEPTIONAL SIZE

I hope you know thats bullshit.

People who lie about history should be shot.

Romans ruled a lot of provinces; over-complicating the tax system is one of the several factors that led to its downfall.

MARK ANTHONY IS AN AGENT OF EGYPT.

>Not my consul

He literally was though.

Gotta wonder how awesome a lay Cleopatra was to make him lose his head like that. She wasn't even that good looking, going by busts.

Well she was known as "The Fellator" in Greece because she sucked off hundreds of roman nobles in one night. A pretty face doesn't mean much if she sucks like a vacuum and is tight like a vice, which she obivously was.

>Well she was known as "The Fellator" in Greece
Is that how you say it in Greek?

>Ptolemy Soter
>Ptolemy Philodelphus
>Cleopatra ...Fellator?

What an august lineage

AYY HOL' UP, YOU MEAN TWO TELLS ME DAT QUEEN KING KANG CLEO WAS A GREEK HOMO AND NOT AFRICAN? SHIIIIEET

daily reminder octavian literally did nothing wrong

cuck

Macedonians aren't Greek barbarian scum

Around Greek chicks, never relax.

Said the LARPing bulgarian

macedonians are like the hick version of greeks

>implying that wasn't Roman propaganda to discredit her

DUDE LMAO WE WAZ MACEDONIANS N SHIET EVEN THOUGH WE CAN SPEAK GREEK AND WE LOOK LIKE A TYPICAL SLAV

>Macedonians aren't Greek
well no you're Bulgarian

I think you guys misunderstood the joke.

>t. Ptolemaic incest baby

>tfw just got watching season 2 this morning
It was good should have been more focused on Augustus and not the 2 roman guys I can't even remember their names anymore

FOR TRUE ROMANS

Cleopatra is pretty much a poster child for successful incest to counter the Habsburg example.

>First wife fucks his triumvir's best friend who then proceeds to kick his ass in every battle
>Gets Caesar's sloppy seconds and gives Rome to his second wife's son
Was there ever a bigger cuck than Mark Antony?

>ALL MOCKERY OF JEWS, AND THEIR ONE GOD, IS TO BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

what the hell was even the point of that jew subplot in the second season

To be fair Agrippa was an absolute madman that excelled in literally everything

Because they wanted to make another season around Jesus

Rome was great, shame it was cancelled.
But with all the latin names in the show, why are there exceptions
>MARK ANTONY
baka

>All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not nearly as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good, but life is enough, nay?
He died Roman

Jesus and shiet was to be introduced in the later seasons.
But they had to cancel it and replace with a subpar adaptation of a mediocre fantasy novel series

>tfw you realize the real reason rome was cancelled was because the mockery of jews was not kept to a minimum

>That face when the real reason Carnivale was cancelled was because the mockery of niggers and jews was not kept to a minimum
At last, I truly see.

What did he mean by this?

Has there ever been a better season of TV than Rome S1?

>tfw every historical adaptation has to be politically correct now
what a way to revise history

That he WAS A CONSUL OF ROME

Fucking kek

He was mimicking GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR's epileptic seizures

Carnivale S1

But that's not what you said. I unironically understand Roman provincial taxation methods but I font think you do. It wasn't a 1 percent flat tax during Octavius' reign. So don't double down on your bullshit. Either read some more, or better yet kill yourself.

Yeah, Game of Thrones S1.

>strawman
>read some more
>kill yourself
kys

Wow, such a COOL argument, you've listed SO many hot facts and cites, I totally want to follow you on twitter! Please be my friend?

Yup, totally won that one. 1% flat tax my ass.

What are you talking about? Most Romans were ambivalent toward Jews. At least they kept to themselves unlike the dangerous Christians.

Just because you politically disagree with a flat tax today doesn't mean it wasn't implemented in Rome

youtube.com/watch?v=mwC_BDBxsB8
I want Atia to sit on my face.

>threatens octavia with a whipping
>never does it

Dropped.

>Greeks

Fuck 'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxe-nDXkZKs

ATIAOFTHEJULIAEICALLFORJUSTICEATIAOFTHEJULIAEICALLFORJUSTICEATIAOFTHEJULIAEICALLFORJUSTICEATIAOFTHEJULIAEICALLFORJUSTICEATIAOFTHEJULIAEICALLFORJUSTICE

>It wasn't a 1 percent flat tax during Octavius' reign.
Then what was it?

Shut up Martin

ATIA FELLAT OMNES
CAESARI SERVILIA FUTATRIX

>yfw they got an actor who look a lot like the real agrippa

Is this a good show to watch if I'm interested in the governance of Rome and how it managed its cities and territories? Or is it mostly just about debauchery and love affairs?

It's a drama, but it's a pretty good drama.
Check it out you.

He's Italian

Not really. The brevity of the show in the second season forced them to condense a lot of stuff down, unfortunately. So you really only get the highlights of Julius' and some of Augustus' reign.

Also they have two main plots going, one about all the historical figures you recognize and another about two random soldiers that are just trying to live their lives - but inevitably get mixed up in it all.

>FOURTEEN!
Seriously, HBO? A reference to the fourteen words?

fuck I can see the hand gestures

ATTIA OF THE JULEE-EYE!