What are some recent films that are unironically pro Christian?

What are some recent films that are unironically pro Christian?

God's Not Dead I, II, and III

That movie with Melissa Joan Hart where she argues that God is not dead, even though no one argued that God is dead, or could die unless you count Jesus who according to scripture did die, and rose from the dead.

But I hate any Christian argument that starts with a false argument under false pretence.

Hacksaw Ridge

>no one argued that God is dead

... uh

>Melissa Joan Hart
She's a Christian lol?

Martin Scorsese's "Silence."

Seriously. It's a fantastically-made film and represents Christian persecution and ripped my heart out. Such an amazing story of faith and doubt and evangelism and pride and what it fundamentally means to be a believer.

Great Scorsese film. Great Christian film. Both together, makes it unforgettable. I honestly can't see why it was basically snubbed by the Academy for the awards this year.

Like, when "Hidden Figures" (which was HORRIBLE) gets like 3 nominations and "Silence" doesn't get any, you can't help but wonder if there *is* some kind of anti-Christian (or anti-religion in general) sentiment in Hollywood these days.

>I honestly can't see why it was basically snubbed by the Academy for the awards this year.

Wait, you mean the (((Academy))) didn't support a pro-Christian film?!

I am both shocked and surprised.

That's what I said.

Apocalypto

Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ"

I read somewhere that the guy who played Jesus was blacklisted by Hollywood for that role or something... was it because it was pro Christian or was it because of Mel Gibson?

Who the fuck reads magazines anymore

The Book of Eli. It's like Fallout 3 about faith.

>Caviezel portrayed Jesus Christ in Mel Gibson's 2004 film The Passion of the Christ. During filming, he was struck by lightning, accidentally scourged, had his shoulder dislocated, and suffered from pneumonia and hypothermia.[11] Prior to filming, Gibson reportedly warned Caviezel that playing Jesus would hurt his acting career. In 2011, he admitted that good roles had been hard to come by since, but stated he had no regrets about taking the role.[12][13]

>I honestly can't see why it was basically snubbed by the Academy for the awards this year
because the hollywood jews hate anything pro christian

And

>you can't help but wonder if there *is* some kind of anti-Christian (or anti-religion in general) sentiment in Hollywood these days.
Then explain how Hacksaw Ridge got 6 nominations

Silence
Hacksaw ridge

Knight of Cups