I don't claim to be an expert in gender politics or whatever but this whole subplot about Mac having sex with a tranny...

I don't claim to be an expert in gender politics or whatever but this whole subplot about Mac having sex with a tranny which led into him being gay isn't that kind of offensive to the transgender community or whatever?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18962445
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19341803
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21618223
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23433223
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2010to2014/2013-transsexuality.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start a blog.

trannies aren't the same thing as transgendered. confusing I know.

I don't claim to be an expert in fat shaming or whatever but this whole subplot about Mac wanting to pack on mass sex which led into him being fat isn't that kind of offensive to the fat community or whatever?

But I have Sup Forums

>offensive
So?

>led into him being gay

he as always gay you dumb nigga

>Sexual organs don't define your gender!
>Except when you get an operation and get the sexual organs of the other sex, then it matters.

I don't claim to be an expert in trading sex for privilege or whatever but this whole subplot about Mac wanting to bang the models which led into him lying about them winning isn't that kind of offensive to the Jewish community or whatever?

>led him

Mac was obviously not gay in the first few seasons, he just had the chance to get a hot girlfriend that he took even though that girlfriend had a penis, thus illustrating what a desperate loser he was and thus leading to humour.

Fast forward to today, the gang doesn't write the show anymore and has hired a writing staff of women who now has made Mac fully gay without it even being funny.

Fucking women.

Would you pre-op Carmen?

depends on how fat the cock is she wants to ram up my ass

isn't trannies complaining about "chasers" who are in fact closeted homos a common thing?

In various asian cultures where there are ladyboys, like Thailand, it's not considered being gay for a guy to have sex with one. So book your flight now.

Caring about the continuity on this show is retarded. Mac's fucking name has changed like twenty times. He was Kyle in the first season. Then it was revealed in the episodes where Mac's dad tries to kill them that Mac's dad is named Luther Mac, but then at the high school reunion it's revealed that his name is Ronald McDonald. You can find all kinds of holes in this show and you're focusing on whether or not makes gayness was genuine. Get a fucking hobby morons

>makes
*Mac's
how did that happen? Anyway...

when was his name every kyle, i dont wanna have to rewatch entire first season, you remember what episodeish?

no, the entire goal is to subvert people into being gay. That's why people will alternatively push that people are gay from birth and 'experimentation' to 'find out if your gay'

if you're*
Yes

They definitely never say that his name is Kyle, I don't know what the fuck that person is talking about

>isn't that kind of offensive to the transgender community or whatever?

Who gives a shit?...

They're mentally ill. I don't trust them to provide any sort of reasonable standard of what is "offensive" or not.

it is offensive and tasteless
using a transgender person as a punchline is not funny and not ok
having sex with a transgender person does not make you gay one way or the other

>In various asian cultures where there are ladyboys, like Thailand, it's not considered being gay for a guy to have sex with one.

Oh, so that's where Sup Forums and /d/ get that full-retard logic from.

Mac isn't gay

The gang aren't supposed to be well-adjusted, self-aware people so at this point, and it's been officially said as of the latest episode, that he is simply degenerate. ie he is too much of a shitty person to have a sexual preference.

>He was Kyle in the first season.
What the fuck are you talking about? Fucking moron.

pic related

>hot girlfriend
> that girlfriend had a penis
do you know a girl is?

You make points that he wasn't gay because in the first few seasons he was trying and succeeded in banging girls in scenes where the rest of the gang wasn't involved or even knew about in order to show he's not gay like in the model competition but the tranny thing was hella gay

It really doesn't reinforce gender roles
yeah, you can have more feminine features, but having the role females play in society is different from looking like you took a bunch of estrogen pills

The hot actress playing the tranny works for comedy
I recall seeing my mom watching the bold abd the beautiful... where one of the hot chicks was revealed to have been a tranny all along. Trying to make a statement like that is a bit of a fucking stretch when they don't look like that.

Trannies decide they're women, not men, and to show this they
>wear female clothes (dresses, high-heels, skirts, tights)
>wear shit-loads of makeup
>wear feminine jewelry (diamond necklaces, pearls, rings with stones)
>pitch their voice higher
>spend more time shopping
>wear the colour pink
>use words like "darling"
>get breast implants if estrogen doesn't make theirs big/convincing enough
>cut off their dicks

How is any of that not reinforcing gender roles?

FAT MAC IS CUTE! CUTE!

If they pass. Only faggots want to have sex with huns.

Here's the situation with most MtF (male to female) transgender people:

>be kid during puberty
>realize something's not right, body doesn't feel right
>get diagnosed and do therapy for a year since it's a requirement for hormone treatment
>get estrogen pills but puberty already has gave you broad shoulders, strong jaws, big hands, body hair
>estrogen pills takes away your dysphoria and depression
>decide to announce yourself as female

Now here's the catch 22:

>if you don't try to make yourself look feminine, people think you're some perverted dude who's trying to look at girls in bathrooms
>if you do try to make yourself look feminine, people accuse you of reinforcing sexist gender roles

FtMs have easier time because they just look like twinks instead.

>hired a writing staff of women

why do women ruin everything?

Here's the situation with most normal people

>be kid during puberty
>don't have batshit overly progressive parents
>realise it's just a combination of growing pains, enjoying femininity and ambiguous sexual-preferences
>grow up and eventually become confident with yourself
>don't commit suicide age 22 because some money-hungry doctor convinced you to cut your dick off

>pre-2013

age of outcry hadnt started yet

I'm just telling you what 0.3% of the population is going through. It's a small number but they're still people and to completely dismiss their problems as personality problems is close minded, especially when medical professionals and psychologists have studied this problem with tons of case data and statistical analysis and brain scans and bloodwork.

The best way to simulate what dysphoria feels like is to take estrogen pills if you're a guy or estrogen blockers and testosterone if you're a girl.

of course

>especially when medical professionals and psychologists have studied this problem with tons of case data and statistical analysis and brain scans and bloodwork.
And have got nothing conclusive to show their conclusions. Yet tax-payer money is still going to doctors to operate on the mentally insane
And where several actual experts who've been studying it for years still tell you that it's not a thing
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

It's funny and ok to make jokes.
No matter how hateful.
E

You're mentally ill becuase you cut up your sex organs.

Makes their va jay jay tingle

rob mc macdonald is 10/10 and i'd still hit if he were like 300lbs

jon tron is hot too deal with it niggers

He claims that surgery does not support the mental health of transgender people by comparing transgender people who had surgery to people who WEREN'T even transgender.

He also claims that these people are pressured into identifying as transgender by society, when it's clearly fucking obvious that most of society doesn't tolerate and even discriminate and brutalize non-gender normative people (ie. anyone who doesn't conform to gender roles. Guys wearing make up and dresses or girls wearing tuxes and having short spiked hair.)

Here are some studies published in medical journals. You can read the abstract and the conclusions to get the gist of it.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18962445
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19341803
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21618223
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23433223
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2010to2014/2013-transsexuality.html

>FtMs have easier time because they just look like twinks instead.
why is it easier to look like a child than a butt ugly woman

OP I really, really think you missed the point
The Tranny was a normal, well-adjusted person, especially so when compared to Mac.
The whole point of the central characters is that they are hypocrites and can't treat people outside their in-group with respect.
There was absolutely nothing offensive about the portrayal of The Tranny. The only thing someone could find "offensive" is the way central characters talk about The Tranny, but not the character of The Tranny herself.

What if I cut up my sex organs for some other reason? I'm cis its ok because I just hate myself and my body

>people have died in war protecting you freaks.
>there are a large percent of homeless military veterans.
>TRAAAAAN ARE IMPORTANT LETS START CUTTING OFF BODY PARTS.

dude if you hurt yourself for you'are cuntry you're stupid narcissist faggot. its ok trump will give you legs

>jon tron

also shut up I really hate trans people but I just dot want them to have a solid argument

Why are you implying it's mutually exclusive to help both transgender people and homeless veterans? And if you're saying people died in war to protect everyone in their country, why are you excluding transgender people?

It's ok if you prioritize veterans more, but to say that you can't help both is completely false.

jewtron is a better looking mediterranean vagina than your actual vagina

>that whole post
You're not a "CIS" (is that a zit you mean?) you're an edgy faggot.
Please kill you're self.
Oh, you wont? Why Because you like attention no matter how negitive?

He didn't become gay after fucking the tranny. He fucked the tranny because he was gay.

wut

kys cislord my genitals attract rare bees

why dont you fuck traps tv

tv

>cat looking like his son just walked in the door with a bad report card

Learn to text like an adult an maybe ill talk to you.
Never served.
Faggot.
>79468500
I dont want trannies in my country.
Nor do I want queers niggers, kike and all ill like.

Last trap I had was a rat trap for squirrel.
>tfw you're so mental you use made up words and nigger speak.
I'm not going to kill my self but you trannies do a lot.
Did you'r uncle molest you?

>cat

thats a ferret you fucking mouth breather

possibly but it's congruent with his character and also funny so who gives a shit

I think the implication was that Mac was always gay, or at the very least bi. That's why he got so much more attracted to Carmen once he found out she had a dick.

Also, you know, Mac has always been kind of offensive.

I am surprised as well that Sunny would do something that might offend a minority community.