It's a Lena Dunham makes us look at her boobs and vagina episode

>It's a Lena Dunham makes us look at her boobs and vagina episode

DROPPED

That's not a girl.

Lena Dunham has a ripe smell. She looks like the type. I'm not brapptposting either, she literally looks like she doesn't care for her vagines hygiene

It's a Hannah fucks a Guy of Color in the first episode of the season episode

That's every episode

Lena Dunham is the reason why I turned into a fag tbqh

Could a show about fat ugly white dude who likes to shove his balls into the camera in every episode fly on HBO?

damn nice feet

lol you were always a fag gaywad

>makes us
You're the one actively watching the show buddy

No. According to the dworkin-feminsim only a white woman can show the caucasoid as a flab of meat to appal. A white man has to be shown as a folly in being emasculated. Sexless, inferior a non-threat and a nuance to all.

>Come closer to your valiant protector. Oh my goodness gracious, you truly are in fine fettle.
>I simply must encounter these blessed globes once more.
>Oooh the feeling through me, like electricity as I glance upon these pink tips, awaiting the touch of a chivalrous hand.
>I must return to these givers of life, m'lady. Every man must know his roots, if he is to be any kind of man at all.
>*Gently nibbles on nipples*
>M'lady, why do you shudder at my touch?
>Why, each lick of these rosy jumperbuttocks is like a tender caress with Athene herself.
>*Slurps spittle over breasts*
>The taste, my God, the taste. M'lady, I fear you may find me a terrible beast, but I simply must beg. Wouldst thou proffer a drop of nectar?
>*Sucks drop of milk from breast*
>As sweet as a Summer Dahlia housing a bumblebee. I truly am... devilish.
>*Snorsh sluuuurp nyom sllllrp*
>M'lady. m'lady, I live for this.
>*Begins to work way down to buttocks*
>Oh, my own fleshrod. Its pulsating prowess begs for satisfaction! A kind sir must now receive the gust of the Gods!
>M'lady, m'lady. Prepare! Prepare I say. For the harvest has failed and God yet might make his response be known! Ooh GRRP UUMP
>*BRAAAAAAAP PFNAAAAAR BOWLLLLLT POOOOOOOOOFFFAAAAAARRP CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPOWPOWPOW SQUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOORP BRRRRP PFNARSCH PFNARP BRRAAAAP BOOOOOOOOORPP*

I've never watched her show, nu-male.

The woman is a goddess, I would lick her toejam

Shosh is best grill

I'll never understand how you can be rich, famous and lead a life of leisure, but still be a fat slob.

So that's the baby daddy.

do you not understand the phrase "life of leisure"

You forget:

Zero talent

>dworkin
yeah cause she's popular among media feminists

It's called being an obnoxious liberal american.
The icing on the shit cake is that she would never give the time of day to a male with her own body shape and persona!ity.

she rejected you huh
that's gotta hurt

i literally fucking dry heaved looking at that picture.

thanks OP