Describe, in detail, the exact moment you realized you were smarter than RLM

Describe, in detail, the exact moment you realized you were smarter than RLM.

when they bitched about Rogue One using the same ships/robots but didn't complain about Force Awakens using the same shit.

when my wedding video came in with out of sync audio

They're Star Wars fanboys.

Their TDKR review was the first wake-up call.
The Jurassic World, The Force Awakanes and tons of positive capeshit reviews sealed the deal of me realising that I'm too intelligent for RLM.

I don't have a film school degree.

fpbp
I don't get their love for Force awakens

In the HITB episode where they proposed their extended revenue tax plan for the race of giants in Jack and the Beanstalk, I knew they were a bunch of idiots.

When Mike said he liked Jurassic World.

They said Superman doesn't save anyone in Man of Steel when the first scene he's in is him saving people from an exploding oil rig.

Look i have friends that are the real deal, honest unapologetic star wars fans, watched the movie with one of them, that refused to watch it before to not be dissappointed.

He cried, the movie it's ok, but if you are a fan it's outstanding.

I didn't know RLM was a person.

when i saw that Sup Forums loved them. anything you guys like is automatic garbage

They did in the TFA Plinkett review. The thing you and other retarded R1 fanboys need to get through your thick skull is that it's not the main argument they had as to why one movie worked and the other didn't.

this

The classic Star Wars stuff was actually NECESSARY for Rogue One because it takes place days before a New Hope. Force Awakens on the other hand, that is truly a rehash.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

What, like smarter than the entire cast?

Isn't that like 8 people? I dont think I could beat their combined IQ desu.

Not with that attitude.

im /tg/ friend. i just check in every now and then to see whats released to torrent

Remember to report e-celeb garbage threads like this one

If you're posting in this e-celeb thread instead of doing something more valuable with your time, you are most definitely not smarter than RLM.

I want Jay to fuck me senesless and cum on his beard!

He's a bottom though.

>friend
I don't think so.

Their first capeshit review.

Smarter than who? Jay or Mike? Or Rich Evans?

You gotta be specific, there's like 7 people in RLM

What television and film is this?

>Jay
>Mike
>Rich Evans
>7 people

>TDKR
Dark Knight Rises?
They reviewed that?

I agree with Jurassic Park. I was surprised they liked it

TFA review was fine. I too think it was a decent film with some good stuff. Yes, some obvious paralles to ANH.

Rich, Jay, Mike, Aidsmoby, Wizard, and those two Canadian fellows.

8 if you count Max Landis part of the crew.

They're smart people but sometimes you can disagree with their opinions.

Very simple.

when they shat on Rogue One. Best SW movie since RotS and they talk smack about it. And Jay saying the Darth Vader bit is embaressing? They are clearly not Star Wars fans

>Caring about being smarter than someone
>Letting that get in the way of enjoying their content

Strucci is fat

>there's 7 or 8 people in RLM if you count the people that aren't actually in RLM.

>12 YEARS LMAOOO
It was an experimental film for fuck's sake. No professional film critic should've been expecting Richard Linklater's personal side project to be a traditionally structured Hollywood melodrama

It wasn't the greatest film ever, but this whole thing just annoyed me. It seemed like they were just reacting to the "hype" and the Oscar nominations rather than judging the film on its own terms

They used to be good.
Now they fucked too much on other YouTubers and try to have an opposite opinion of what the other YouTubers have.
So if they like a film but so does everyone else, then in their review they will nitpick the film and act like they hated it.

AIDSmoby is the worst but I still like him

Landis is a strange character. I don't dislike him but he is rather strange. Unfair how everyone bullies him because of his father.

Colin and his tall friend have been in too many BotWs to not be considered honorary members

Time for your nap, Dick.

Focus* not (fucked)

They're in a total of 5% of RLM's output.

you sure showed him

That's more than that woman everyone for some reason wants to come back

Dunno, they were in a lot of the Best of the Worst

i want more wheel of the worst

She's not a member of RLM either.

RLM is Mike, Jay and Rich. You could maybe include Jack because of Pre Rec.

When they spent the entire Starship Troopers review stating that the prosperous utopian human society were the real bad guys.

Muh poor bug species that wiped out an entire city. I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill em all!

Jack's even in Re:view now though with Wizard, they're pretty much staples of the crew even if they run the cameras for most of the content

I-I didn't show him anything.

>When they spent the entire Starship Troopers review stating that the prosperous utopian human society were the real bad guys.
Oh so never? Because that's not what they were stating at all and you're clearly a fucking moron that didn't understand their point or the point of the actual movie.

What about that girl who was hitting on Jay in that one episode, is she ever coming back?

I really only have an issue with Mike, he flip flops so much its unreal

>I hate Film A because of Reason A
>But i love Film B because of Reason A
>But i like Film C because of Reason B
>But Film D was a pile of shit because Reason B

Think that Plinkett will ever review the Matrix series?

My guess is never.

They were talking about storks for some reason, Mike said something along the lines of "on some things it's better to lie to children for a while".

Then when inthe Ghostbusters episode he mentioned "not really having an opinion on whether ghosts exist".

>liking Rogue One
>smarter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is this a joke?? Seriously, this place is filled with 17 year old plebs.

Stop lying.

The fuck are you babbling about?

I think she was just an actress from around their way who they had sit in a couple times.

Best RLM girl was Lady Cop from the Troll 2 Half in the Bag. She was funny af in their short "The Great Space Jam".

I don't know if I'm smarter than them because I've never been behind a camera before but Sup Forums sure acts like they have.

forget pic related

Probably when I realized they were 40 year old men who talked about fucking Star Wars everyday.

>AIDSmoby is the worst
>not Josh
pleb

>He
>cried
Stars Wars

>"It's a totalitarian society that's brainwashed into only solving problems with violence."
They even state that the bugs were only "defending themselves".

Gimme a break bro.

I'm not.

>tfw not intelligent enough for RLM

The whole point is that the movie intentionally portrays the bugs as nothing but violent monsters because that's how opposition was portrayed in WW2 propaganda films.

Nah, I mean that quite literally as he's great but in a list, he's probably the worst.

Actually, maybe you're right.
In fact, I think you might be right.

>wanting a manlet to fuck you

those not intelligent Mr. Feels are funny

When mike said he liked Jurassic World. I closed the tab and unsubscribed immediately.
I know they won't review Manchester by the Sea either cause their stupid manchildren that think their smart for mocking other manchildren.
Fuck them.

here goes another fake argument. stop it, guyse. this is no fun. we have to make shitposting great again.

The bugs seemed pretty fucking violent to me. What about the scene where the bug rips a cow apart, sending blood and limbs flying all over the room? Was the bug "defending itself" from the cow?

When Jay admitted he didn't like Blade Runner or the first time Jack opened his mouth.

why is prerec so fucking shit? How can rich evans be so funny in rlm videos and then go ahead and make this piece of crap?

They don't even review 5% of movies that come out, calm your autism because they don't wanna watch your Oscar bait

>The bugs seemed pretty fucking violent to me.
Because that's how the filmmakers portrayed them, you dumb fuck. There's a meta layer to the entire movie.

I was most disappointed when Mike said he didn't like Escape From New York. He likes such garbage movies and then talked shit on a classic.

Did you know people hate Toy Story?

Yeah, a bug kept captive for who knows how long. It could be blinded and lashing out in terror for all we know. The fact the have no discernible face makes it very east to assume they are evil

user, pic related is Pre-Rec.

>There's a meta layer to the entire movie
Yeah no shit. I'm aware of that. Doesn't change the fact that RLM repeatedly talked about how the Federation was "brainwashed soulless fascist violence" and the bugs were "defending themselves".

I'm glad Jessi left you, Mike, seriously. Your show used to be cool but you flopped hard.

Wow you're really this fucking stupid, aren't you?

since plinkett "review" of Prequel Trilogy

A few episodes into the half in the bag, when I realized they have nothing interesting to say about movies unless they're either pant-shittingly terrible or excellent.

I don't get it either. After Plinkett reviews, I started branching into more and more things but someone told me to watch Pre-rec and I wasn't amused

Hell, even Best of the Worst took a little time before it got good but at least it was enjoyable eventually.

The bugs were defending themselves. The mormons moved onto their planet and they responded as an animal with a potential threat in it's territory would. Buenos Aires was an inside job. How do bugs launch an asteroid? How did it get past the already shown asteroid defense system? The Federation just needed an excuse to go to war and take their planets. The bugs are just animals except the brain bug.

I'm not, but I also don't use RLM to validate my opinion because I'm not a retarded neckbeard faggot who is an obsessed fanboy of .

I like listening to them talk about movies because they have good conversation and it's comfy.

People take these guys too seriously when they don't even take themselves that seriously.

Lotta reaching there kiddo.
>Peaceful Mormon colony establishes outpost on bug planet
>Bugs massacre them and suck their brains out under command of the brain bug
Y'know, self defense!

Also, if the Federation is such a fascist, totalitarian state, why would they need a false flag to go to war with the bugs anyways?

When i realized they werent really going to send me a pizza roll for leaving a comment in their webzone.

You have to be trolling, right?

The first and last time I watched a Previously Recorded stream.

>If the Federation is such a fascist, totalitarian state, why would they need a false flag to go to war with the bugs anyways?

Because nobody in the population realizes that they live in one. Even facist states need better reasons to invade things than "we want this".

Also again, this is an in-universe propaganda film. The Mormons could have started trying to genocide the bugs but we wouldn't be told that would we? Nobodies brain gets sucked out til the outpost in the end. The Bugs know nothing of humans or their intentions until that. Until that point they are just animals acting on instinct. The parallels with the Federation are obvious. The human soldiers are just as mindless as the bugs. They are responding to a threat in the same mindless fashion as the bugs

Probably the Jurassic World review. That flick was unbelievably bad, I could not believe my ears when Mike praised it.

>B-but no, the bugs are monsters so you're wrong!