Wtf is wrong with this bitch, why does she talk like she's gargling sperm

Wtf is wrong with this bitch, why does she talk like she's gargling sperm.
And why can't she act for shit, dumb whore ruined the Expanse for me, I literally have to pause and mentally prepare myself when her scene comes up.
>Heeff thei doone aeneething profocatiffee
It's like she's literally retarded, noone talks like that, noone has that shitty accent, maybe if I speed it up she'll talk like a normal person.

I like her, but keep trying to make a meme out of this I guess.

It's not that I hate her as a person, she's just a shit actor. I noticed her voice acting in some PC games and kinda liked it, but with that retarded face expression and acting style I just want to kick her in the shins. She literally talks like she had a stroke.

She kind of annoyed me in S1 but I'm not bothered by her anymore

Martian marine-children are much worse.

her voice reminds me of sexy quarian bitches and so I always fap to her scenes

she literally voiced a quarian milf in me2 (dunno if you knowingly brought it up or no)

She does talk like this, as do a lot of Persians. The voice damage is a separate issue.

they managed to capture how bitch she is
i think it's done well and she's a good character imo

how much till next episode anyway?

What's that?

This thread now belongs to Mars.

EARTHERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>redsand negroes so desperate to be relevant they inhabit a dead planet with no long-term plan for terraforming just to imagine they're tough and not just stupid
Legitimately like idiots living in the Outback.

>why does she talk like she's gargling sperm.

You're answering your own question.

DUDE
COFFEE
LMAO

Oh, they'd inhabit your planet all right if they weren't reasonable people.

GAS THE EARTHERS PLANET WAR NOW!

Can someone start a real expanse thread since op is such a fag

>GAS THE MAIN SOURCE OF FOOD AND RESOURCES IN THE SOL SYSTEM
>HEHE WE DONT NEED NO EARTH
Redsand negroes deserve what's comin

Martains are actively terraforming during the series though. It's just going to take hundreds of years.

They're not really, the funding isn't there because all of Mars' money goes into phallic spaceships and stealth paint. They WANT to, but gosh darn it, shooting Earthers is just too important.

Miller was the best character in the books and he's the best character in the show.

OP here, I'm too salty about the old bitch you well walla

how the fuck should i know about that pic and thread theme that it is a Expanse thread?

Well, if you watch the show...

BAROOOOOOSE THEY HAVE HABIB

then what? should remember som asteoride mentioned for one scene? or was that in last season? it took more than a season to learn the name of the main cast.

>Well if you would name the thread or the filename expanse, my filter would pin it in the front

I'm pretty sure it's a scene from S2E2 or 3

Good news! They're mostly going to be dead soon

I love her voice and I love her character. I'm pretty sure that me liking her so much is the fact that her voice alone really adds onto an otherwise standard "manipulative and dreadful" character.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? "

Best line in that entire episode.

>som asteoride
Deimos is a moon you retarded Earthbaby.

>Indians rulz teh world
>whites are the belters

ok.jpg