"We make the terror."

>"We make the terror."
has ever been a more cringey moment in television history?

i knew i shouldve dropped this show after season 3. also, how do you fuck up so bad after such a perfect first season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was only just barely still good at the end of Season 1. What could compel you to watch any further?

What's wrong with it?

posting more cringe

i really enjoyed it, second season kept me thinking there was potential, third made me lose all hope

It's like the writers knew this scene was cringe and had him apologize for it later on.

>Netflix
Is not real Television

Is this even coming back now that Hillary lost the election and their entire angle and worldview is destroyed?

because first season was pretty much a copy of the old series (with modern setting).

they eventually had to wing with some stuff to extend the series (it was 2 season originally).

I never finished that season - don't think I ever will

horse of cards was embarassingly cringey from the very first scene

i fucking hope not, such a shame they wasted kevin spaceys time with this

It was all downhill after he actually became president. They destroyed the thing that made him most interesting, he's supposed to be an amoral manipulative little shit WHO ACTUALLY GETS THINGS DONE!!!!!

They turned him into a floundering can't do anything right regular politician soon as he gets into office, if I wanted to see that I'd turn on c-span.

>Im retarded and I dont care

I like them.

The moment he pushed the bitch in front of the train was the exact second I dropped it.

Watch me blow your guyses minds are you fucking ready for this I hope so cause here it comes now:

Claire Underwood is Jenny from Forrest Gump

Just watch the original.

You mean that was the peak of the show and it would never be better so might as well stop watching.

Atleast that is what i did.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

what an embarassing rant

it was the moment when you realized it was trying too hard unnecessarily to be edgy

Fucking how is it destroyed? It made a crazy show more realistic desu since Trump gets away with a lot of shit.

DUDE QUOTING RANDOM STATISTICS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD LMAO

Are you retarded

Remember when there were athishit liberals on Sup Forums unironically reposting this as some sort of le epic red-pill speech that BTFO those evil Obama-haters?

The trumpets are gonna be unbearable when they inevitably make fun of him in season 5

You are more retarded by insinuating that Hillary's loss somehow ruins the show.

The white terrorist storyline was retarded

>It made a crazy show more realistic desu since Trump gets away with a lot of shit.

The characters were literally created as caricatures of the Clintons, nimrod.

So what? It's not a fucking biography. Frank himself resembles lots of former politicians, like LBJ.

shit i think you might have me beat

I'm not that guy, but it does. The Clinton's are some of the dirtiest people in politics, ever. They literally even stole furniture and silverware from the Whitehouse and state department.

Aaron Sorkin should never be allowed to make another TV Show.