Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPSFl3rm8Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=bXvTk-N0HKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ho1000C was so good.

how did Zombie fall off so hard?

Ho1kC had a good begining and a dumb ending
Devils Rejects had a weak start and a great end
Lords of Salem was like some shitty rosemary's baby ripoff made by failing film class students

This guy and the angry cop was the best part

>I think i can still smell some of your wifes pussy stink on my gun... Hope it doesn't rust the barrel

WHATS THE MATTER BOY DONT YOU LIKE MEMES?

DONT THEY MAKE YOU LAUGH

>free as a bird starts playing

Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these!

>Devils Rejects had a weak start and a great end
The beginning was the best of all, then it became senseless and (worse than) mediocre.

hnnnnnng

What the fuck is Rob Zombie doing lately? Too many drugs or not enough? 31 was so bad I couldn't past 20 minutes of that shit. Felt like someone's sad parody of a Rob Zombie movie. At least Lords of Salem was competently made.

you're remembering it wrong
the begining is just a bunch of putting around in a yellow motel while people poorly acted at each other
>At least Lords of Salem was competently made.
LoS was so bad my penis fell off and ran out of the room screaming

Yes, but it still had a sort of hysterical thing to it, which is what it was trying to capture. As the movie unfolds, Zombie creates problems largely because he's too lazy or ignorant (the neglected relationship between cops and killers, where the cop is all the time and how he suddenly shows up, etc. being some of them). The beginning was promising in the sense that anything could still happen (but I agree it wasn't that great), but later on you see only how shallow and unimaginative the movie is, plus some crucial things than remain unaddressed.

ohgod this FUCKING faggot methhead clown gives me nightmares more than the one that pukes blue jello from Are You Afraid Of The Dark

listen to his latest "music."

he's completely lost it.

Holy shit you're right. This is pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPSFl3rm8Kk

lol. that isn't even the worst one I remember.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bXvTk-N0HKo
Fucking hell this 'chorus'

Who is this for? What kind of retard has this on their iPod? My dad was a big Zombie fan in the 90s but i'm sure he would be embarrassed to watch/hear this. This is like a Nickelodeon music video with vulgarity peppered in.

do you fuck chickens?

Bad dream?
Eh, 50/50

AREN'T THEY FUCKIN FUNNY?