His new special on cuckflix

>his new special on cuckflix
>"I had this weird dream"
>"this girl told me I was gonna kill myself"

He's already havings omens, goodbye sweet paddy prince...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vqWM8rwpHMQ?t=5m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=2vzb7ZMCbo4
youtube.com/watch?v=fgFsYKPr0ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She totally belittles him on his podcast now not in a funny way either... half of all marriages end in divorce but I'm sure they'll make it. She didn't get knocked up because she's over 30 in Hollywood which for a black woman means a 99% chance you will have no career she did not get pregnant just for 18 years of child support no way she loves him

Bill Cuck is fucked, even Joe Rogan was funnier during his last special.

>Cuck
>Is bleaching a black girl

explain this

Perhaps he'll come out better, a divorce will properly embitter him and that can only be a good thing for his comedy.

>podcast starts
>Bill gets into a good rant finally
>Fucking Nia walks in and ruins it with her bullshit

There are plenty of comedians who are married with kids happy & funny and at his level it's really like performance art he can't afford to pay for writers it's just I'm not gonna pretend to ignore the signs she constantly belittles him and you can obviously see the changes in his life I do wish him happiness but I'm not going to pretend his comedy is super good anymore even his podcast change from making me laugh to just the ransom unhappy man but not funny

*random rants

>that one podcast where Bill gets the question whether he'd want a slut daughter or a gay son who's also a slut
>fucking Nia is there
>half an hour of bickering ensues about BUT THATS OFFENSIVE WAH
>Bill never gets to answer the question

BLEACHED

bleaching isn't a desired position though
you want to get them once they're already bleached via conception

Is he creating white children? No? Then he's a cuck.

>creating children
let's just leave it there

he said he wanted a gay son who was a slut I think

He's gonna have so much great material when they inevitably get divorced. In one of his old podcasts he talked about these divorced guys having ptsd and living in a studio apartment eating a bowl of ceral lmao that's gonna be him in 5 years.

>that time he defended black israelites by bringing up white privilege
>then belittled Anthony for calling them niggers
Bill was always a cuck
youtu.be/vqWM8rwpHMQ?t=5m7s
skip to 5:07

Lol dat premonition

his podcast has gotten less funny. I don't want this to be true. It could be his latest special was just over cooked and would have been better if he'd burned the material sooner. its fair to say that bill could come back very strong in his next special in the next two. Fucking. Years. But if he doesn't he had a good run and there'll be a new bill burr to take his place. Joe regen seems to be filling the gap already on Sup Forums. As everyone has pointed out bill has lost his edge, his anger, and his option to walk his way out of a paying gig that comes with limitations.

WHY IS HER MOUTH SO BIG

I'm not trying to be racist, but it looks almost unhuman

>DUDE JUST EUTHANIZE MY DOG UP LMAO

What did Bill mean by this?

She won the game. She's rich for life now. You'd be smiling like that too if you were her.

reminder that nia the nigger made bill throw cleo into the ocean from a helicopter

wait what? I don't watch Bill Burr that much explain this. Is cleo a dog?

He's in love with her because of her personality. No, really. He's a funny guy and smart at times but really he's not very intelligent. Nia actually challenges him on an intellectual level. And she's not a very girly girl which jives well with his personality.

You can be in love with people because of their personality. Not "fucking hell I want to fuck her on the table" love but love that makes you want to spend time with them. And fuck them.

>black wife
Is there anything more blue-pilled?

That dream sounds fucking creepy as hell. Just waking up in your bed to see a little girl standing in the corner then suddenly teleporting right to your face and whispering "you're going to kill yourself".

Fucking horrifying jesus christ.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2vzb7ZMCbo4
>youtube.com/watch?v=fgFsYKPr0ZQ
shes a fucking bitch. typical nigger we wuz kangz womyn slay queen kind.

Its no worse than waking up besides Nina everyday

worse was when Jimmy said there was nothing wrong with black panther members standing outside voting booths with baseball bats during the 2012 election

I have nightmares about my crying 8 year old sister who died years ago asking me why I let her die and how scared she was and why I wasnt there to save her.

Had that with a girl, then she cheated on me because I didn't appreciate her physically.
Girl was a legitimate 3/10.

2010-2016

He had a great run.

He had that dream like two years ago bruh. He's just now decided to work it into his stand up. He talked about it on his podcast before.

Bill forgot to put jokes in his newest special. I feel sorry for him.

than having a white wife who cheats on you with a black man?

Well why wasn't you? She deserves an answer.

>literally says Egyptians are black

woah