Nine seasons

>Nine seasons

How did this get so many seasons despite the fact no one is watching it?

Got by with enough ratings where people just left the television on while they left the room.

Its like malcom in the middle with all the funny bits taken out, and they never stop playing this shit in the UK, not that anyone watches it here either

I wish Eden Sher would just do sexy panty scenes already

Because of Sue obviously.

It's also a really heartwarming sitcom with the non-crazy progressive-lite values that actually make you relatively decent people instead of screeching autists, so there's that.

Already did, she was shaved.

eden sher needs to get on my dick

fuck (you)

But it really is, there's practically no terrible degeneracy yet, haven't seen the last season though.

(you) are a degenerate

Cheap, safe with advertisers, enough viewers.

not sure if trolling or retarded

Oh this is disappointing

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

>9 seasons

how? I swear it's only been around for about 5 years. Haven't the actors aged at all?

Wasn't the kid playing Sheldon Junior dying too or something like that?

she's a big girl

It's like the worst parts of Everybody Loves Raymond, Malcolm in the Middle, and that show with the funny dad with the hot wife and dipshit kids and columbian woman.

Hot daughter. Need pics.

BIG

She's baked lmao

what does the ayy lamo kid look like now?

Any new pics of her mustache, pit hair, or other body hair?

hnnngg, she's literally the only reason I've ever watched this show. Got hotter as the seasons have progressed too, compared to most girls

DAMN, Eden Sher looks like *THAT*??

People in flyover states are dumb. We've known that for years, but I think electing Trump finally proved it for sure. If you're on one of the big networks and you have a show that's not too edgy and not too different, someone's grandma is watching it.

If a show can make it past the third season, you get into syndication territory, and then it makes sense to just keep going. The only reason you cancel a show that's been on a few years is when your talent starts to get too expensive, and that's not a problem with The Middle.

She needs to shave off some of that chin and then she would be super cute.

>Sher was born in Los Angeles, California on December 26, 1991 to a Jewish family.

DROPPED

>People in flyover states are dumb. We've known that for years, but I think electing Trump finally proved it for sure

oy vey, i hate the middle now

I watch it occasionally

Was it really meant to be a tribute to malcom in the middle? I've seen it a few times and it sort of has that same kind of feel but nothing ever really pays off and the jokes just don't seem to work.

Sue reminds me of the femanon wojaks and it gets me super hard

Disgusting shavewhore.

love to be sue pusy slave

>eating shaved pussy
Get some standards.

maybe she doesnt shave that and only shaves legs cause she sees others shave legs but doesnt know to shave pusy that seems very sue

It got enough people to get it to syndication. After that the show basically pays for itself so it doesn't really end until the writers get sick of it and sitcom writers can churn out shit for hundreds of episodes easily it's basically a science at this point.

And the people can do other shit too. The girl who plays Sue is also the main character in a really popular cartoon right now.

I like it. It's very comfy.

Is that the kid from Hey Arnold!?

that kid is ugly af it's actually pissing me off

>tfw too intelligent to get your show cancelled

Sue needs to stop shaving her pits again. They can work it into the show now that she's dating that treehugger hippie.

they broke up already

Fuck, I haven't seen season 8. Is she a whore now?