Untitled

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KmTTy_MM5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was utterly defeated, there's no fucking comeback. Best one I heard is: "How much should I tell them to bring?"
But she could just reply: "They don't have to pay like you."
And he'd still be btfo.

>"d-delet this"

>3 months and still no good comeback
is it getting too late for a save? he can still be invited to the show and fix it with a good line r-right?

I would have just shrugged and said "ok" let her know she actually kind of hurt my feelings but not enough to let her know that she actually just eviscerated my self-esteem.

>my wife has the exact same fantasy!

>Yeah well...I can afford better looking prostitutes anyway!

this is a very autistic meme

It hurts so bad

>she actually kind of hurt my feelings
pleb

>*furiously smashes fists on the table*

"three dee pee dee"
It's perfect and you know it

How has no one considered an edgelord approach?
>I have this sexual fantasy about being murdered at a concert

>"Well, I can only make one part of that fantasy come true."
>gets up and leaves the interview
Checkmate, le roastie

youtube.com/watch?v=0KmTTy_MM5w

>Those were VERY unkind words and I DO NOT appreciate being spoken to like that

Not bad

>Funny, I guess you people really deserve those terrorist attacks if this is how you treat peaceful people

did he ever recover from this?

>Hahaha i am a slut and want to get gangbanged by leo and pitt
He should have just laughed and made a faced of disgust.

>What are you even trying to like.... even say? Is this French humor? *surprised laughter* Like wow ok you wouldn't have sex with me it's the end of the world ahhhhhh *jazz hands and exaggerated scared facial expression*
>You should stick to reporting tabloids, sweetheart

>Sure I'll write it down. Bang ugly weather girl in between 10/10 supermodels. I'm sure they care. I'm really sure they care. But if they don't show up don't call for me. I'm already gone and I won't come back. Here's to looking at you kid.

>showing that you're this mad
wew lad

he should have just whipped his dick out

>I fucked whores like you for breakfast.

What's the movie/show where a character gets insulted and there's some sort of montage of months passing before they have a reply? Might be a cartoon.

more like you ate them

>Yeah... well... uhhhh... Hang on a sec, let me ask Sup Forums for a comeback

>I fucked pieces of shit like you for breakfast

better

>ahahahahaha what the fuck, big girl. you can be sure that will remain a fantasy for you

>AH AH AH AH AH AH AH (fake laughter)...is this what you wanted? Take it then, a cheap laugh for a cheap joke from a cheap woman like you.

fuuuck he always gets btfo

what the fuck, why did you burn me bro?

>Y'know they say the French don't get a lot of humor, and there's another thing said about women and humor. A French woman is making a joke to me right now *looks at camera raises eyebrows opens mouth slightly for a few seconds and blinks*

He couldn't even come back if he wanted to. He has the delay of the translation, then whatever he says back is translated to them so it won't be the same effect as what him saying it anyway

>WELL I'M SORRY I DON'T FIT YOUR "TRADITIONAL" PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY. I'M A MAN. I EAT I DRINK I FUCK I FIGHT. AND YES I HAVE A GUT. BUT I WOULD BE THE BEST GUY YOU'D EVER HAVE. LOYAL, CARING AND SUPPORTIVE. ALL YOUR FRIENDS WOULD POINT AT US AND SAY I WISH I HAD SOMEONE LIKE HIM. I'D EVEN GO ON A DIET FOR YOU. BUT IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST

>I can't believe you've done this.

>"For you."

>Hey. Fuck you, bitch.

There, done and done.

/thread

"I'm sorry but that's just too anti-Semitic"
stand up, leave room.
Let the press do all the work and destroy her career and make her unemployable.
give statement: "I expected an apology, not for her to get fired."
Be perceived as a humble professional, with good intentions.
Win life, bang hot bitches.

t. Disney exec

>ugly

She is quite pretty, user

If nothing else at least Jonah's hair looked really good at the birth of this meme

I know he's a fat guy and everything but in general his hair just looks really good here, especially compared to other images of him. I think he was actually at the top of his game looks-wise on this show, which kind of makes it all the more sad

>excuse me *laughing* who even are you ?

It's okay Jona. You'll get over her. Time heals everything.

>dat kike nose
Seriously look at it. Even after a millenia of whitening with his pale eyes n shit the nose stays

Couldn't he merely laugh it off ? There's no good comeback available. He's a fat fuck, insulted by a woman, anything he says can either be turned back on him or considered too offensive.

All of you here have posted pathetic beta come backs by showing your anger just like that fat prick did. He shoulda just said:

*Rolled his yes* "at least you've had a sexual fantasy involving me, I never heard about you at all?*

>I never heard about you at all?
so unbitter

That show got cancelled so there's no going back

Could you BE anymore passive aggressive?

>*Rolled his yes* "at least you've had a sexual fantasy involving me

the buildup was too much for him to just laugh it off. it wasn't like some snide little remark.

>I would walk out on me too if I could

>*Rolled his yes* "at least you've had a sexual fantasy involving me, I never heard about you at all?*

>You take check or cash?

You're right. Literally the perfect burn. Is she, dare I even say, /ourgirl/?

He can pull it off with a cold grin and a genuine confused look on his face.. he'd get a few laughs and defuse the whole situation instead of sperging out about how he got his feeling hurt

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

I would have been able to detect the passive aggressive buttpain behind that careful arrangement though.

ITT: Autist beta virgins
The best solution is CLEARLY overplay it to make it look redundant.
>OH NO. A WOMAN WHO DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME. I'M SO HURT. I THINK I HAVE TO BUY MISS FRANCE NOW TO COMPENSATE. JUST CELEBRITY THINGS; YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

>pulls gun out
>shoots her in the face

Checkmate Sup Forums.

For a man with his physique this was his only option
Or he could have gone with the self deprecating route and said something like "wouldn't be the first time it happened". Or "yh tht actually happened" instead of running back to his hotel room and crying into his silk pillow and canceling all the interviews he had in France like a retard

arabs spotted 7305 guatemala

That's racist.. I'm Arab and I respect and love women.

>Tell me more
>Make her confused.
>Create awkward silence
>THEN smile softly to bridge the situation.
BOOM. He would be the Chad while she would have created an awkward situation. And he would look good for helping her out of it and brush over the awkwardness

know how I know you're not chad?

>tvs fw eveytime this thread pops up

>Oh yeah? Yeah you like that *grabs into pants and starts flinging shit at her* Yeah you like this? Yeah, you think this is good? Yeah *continues throwing his shit at her* Yeah? Yeah you like this? This good? This French perfume? *Continues throwing his shit at her* Am I a monkey? Am I monkey? Yeah you want some more? Ooooh oooh ooh I'm like a monkey yeah? Dancing monkey? *Throws more shit*

>"They're not my friends"

damn..

>the only response that could save him is baneposting

What does it mean?

>"how much money do you make a year" (it will be low guaranteed)
>"wow that's very sad, i dont even know why i talk to peasants"
>when walking out, open up a water bottle and pour it over her head
>"failure"

then the audience will have to watch as she cries for the rest of the runtime

>"failure"
Honestly sounds like something Trump would say.

audiences are know for cheering for the rich guy who thinks his wealth makes him better than others

the audience doesn't matter in this situation

kekus maximus

I dont get. What did i miss?

There's no way he could've comeback

His mic was lowered and there was a language barrier so the comeback wouldn't work unless he secretly knew fluent fench.

If this were to happen on an American show he wouldn't seem like a turbo autist when he throws some bants.

>then the audience
reverse search you noob

all the audience has to do is watch, it doesn't matter if they cheer or boo, all they do is use their eyes

Why is he so smug? He's just been roasted.

>Jonah whips his flaccid penis out and runs up to her
>he slaps it across her face instantly erecting his penis into diamonds
>he grips her hair and stuffs his meat dick straight down her throat and proceeds to thrust vigorously back and forth in her mouth til she feints

>"Well I slept with your wife!"

>"Don't worry, no charge for them ;^)"

kek

>*assuming power stance*
>"huh, you don't get to bring bantz"

I can't fucking do it. No man alive could. Not Jacq Brel. Not anyone.

>"No one cared who I was until I put on the fat."

>Harsh. But fair. *throw pigskin* Anyway hows you sexlide?

Post the ">pulls out .45" pasta.

that's not smug, that's the look of confidence being rapidly destroyed

why did he have any to begin with?

Can confirm, the look he gives is all too familiar, it's soul destroying.

because he's a rich Jew, nice hair, fairly successful actor. important enough to be interviewed on a talk show. but he obviously still has self-esteem issues and the whole joke, intentionally or not, was a masterful attack on his fragile confidence because it starts off flattering.

Remind me what the fuck was this supposed to be?