ITT : sequels you regret wishing for

The only saving grace is leaks mentioning a jaeger war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The only saving grace is leaks mentioning a jaeger war

youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA

>Gypsy 2

Absolutely disgusting. Where my Cherniggers at?

>Hyped as fuck to see Cherno fight
>Gets shut down in three seconds
Fuck you Del Toro

why do the robots look like ass now

The creators are fans of Eva

Typhoon got it worse. You literally heard nothing from its pilots

>Stephen Deknight
>showrunner for Daredevil and spartacus

He'll do a better job than that fatfuck

But not on the fucking jaegers?

What leaks?

Also I like the new designs. Keep in mind they are possibly a decade after the first one and they have seriously improved jaegars

How the fuck do you go from these?

To that in OPs?

its concept art, the place that leaked it said it was early and these might not even make the final cut. i think it was taken from some concept art mag

>jaegers vs. kaijus
>gers vs jus
>germans vs jews

Whats that jaeger called?

Gypsy Gassed

A'gypsy In'danger

>we want the Transformers fanboys

Zyklon Bravo

Eureka>Typhoon>Tango>Gipsy>Cherno

>Cherno last
>Gipsy above anything else

Japanese/mech influence

Not going to lie, I still want it.

For the firs one, they saw litteraly hundreds of concept for Jaegers, several everyday, to end uo with the very few we actually see. So there's loooooads of space to change it.

However, what bums me (even though I know it's silly) is the fact that Boyega plays Pentecost's son.
I love the actor, but the comic actually spent some time on Pentecost's semi-romantic relation with his copilot (the one we're told passed out in Tokyo), who dies from cancer, got it the wame way he got cancer, because of the nuclear reactor.
The fact that his romantic interest fies it the reason why he takes Mako under his wing afterwards, making no sense to pop a son out of nowhere.
Hell, we know for a fact that he has a sister, fighter jet pilot that dies fighting the very first kaiju. That would have been a non problematic character. Still related to Pentecost, being his nephew, but not out of nowhere and making no sense.

Anyhoo, just my 2 cents of autism.

Can we just let Del Taco direct the Evangelion movie he wants to do?

>waah why do they have skinny torsos everything is ruined

are you really this autistic?

Hey now, Gipsy was cool.
Cherno was nice as well, but its top heavy form didn't stick with me.

Striker being 1st is a given though.

hes allegedly never watched evangelion (at the time of pacrim) but im guessing that he has now seeing as people made the comparison

Thats not autism, its a legit point. I hate when writers dont at least do a little damn research for their film.

Der Führer

>Pacific Rims sequel gets half decent if generic /m/echa designs that look flexible and agile
>Sup Forums thinks they looks like shit and wants the over-designed derpy clusterfucks from the first movie

I bet you faggots jack off to bayformers.

Blits Craig

Stop this fucking meme

>Striker>Cherno>anything else

Cherno's head tower and only that part of the mech>Tacit Ronin>Literal feces>Every other mech design in Pacific Rim

Delete your Sup Forums account

Why do people compare Eva to Pacific Rim? The only thing that's similar is giant robots fighting ayylmaos

Why do Eva fags not understand that the concept of robots fighting monsters was not invented by Eva?

>ayylmaos
But user, evas fight angels and jaegers fight kaiju, no ayylmaos.

>it was early and these might not even make the final cut.

So it could get worse.

Angels are from the First Ancestral Race, who are ayylmaos and Kaiju in Pacific Rim are from the Precursors who are ayylmaos.

The orange liquid crap
muh synchronisation levels
Shatterdome/Geofront

There are plenty of little coincidental things than seem like nods to Evangelion, but you're right in that really they are nothing alike as a whole

But how can they be ayylmaos if they are angels and kaiju?

Because the Angels and Kaiju ARE ayylmaos.

i.e. not from Earth = ayylmaos close enough

But apart from Adam and Lilith, the angels are from Earth as much as humanity (Lilin) are

Cherno>Striker>Gipsy>Typhoon>Tango

Independence Day 2 was the worst piece of shit I've ever seen but the first one was my favorite movie as a child. Feels bad, man.

Holy fucking shit that poster looks terrible, why is the northern part of earth just on fucking fire?
Are they really that determined to force a shitty blue/orange contrast?

Deus Vult

>the first one was my favorite movie as a child.

Fuck man, me too

>research film
>non canon comic tie that 4 ppl know about

Fuck off. The son is random tho and he needs to have a connection to mako in some way even if he left pentacost to be on his own or whatever

ahahahahahahaha

He's not an art designer you fucking moron and they look fine.

LMAO HOLY SHIT

Haha amerifats, us Australians have the best Jaeger

Cherno>STROIKAH>Gipsy>Typhoon>Tango

who's going to play the kaworu clone?

How do you want your plugsuit senpai?