Mel Gibson Was Approached To Direct ‘Suicide Squad 2’

>Mel Gibson Was Approached To Direct ‘Suicide Squad 2’

WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuaSi-H0oGY
youtube.com/watch?v=nkAgvJb7hgM
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/warner-bros-courts-mel-gibson-suicide-squad-sequel-974436?facebook_20170215
deadline.com/2017/02/mel-gibson-daddys-home-suicide-squad-first-studio-film-in-years-1201911716/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he accept?

nothing confirmed yet

He hates capeshit.

>a scene where Joker goes bombs a synagogue

Ffs Mel tone it down

I he accepts the offer, SS2 will be the capest of kino

CAPEKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU LADS

This he won't do it

He could get away with so much shit too

I can't see him accepting to direct a sequel, but it's not like he's swimming in loads of money and would probably take whatever high paying opportunity at this point.

>the Joker is now Jewish
>Wonder Woman is on his side
>Batman fights the Joker and Wonder Woman in a synagogue
>the movie ends with Batman bombing Israel
It would be the greatest capeshit movie of all time.

>It was a mistake.
>They meant to say Career Suicide Squad 2.

>he insists on making it a real one on a Sabbath

tfw his brother voiced Captain Boomerang on the Justice League show

yeah nah, he's been getting his career back on track for a while now, he's not gonna fuck it up again

>jewish members of ss2 get blasted by el diablo while children cheer

>uhm Mel dont we need a permission and clear out the synagogue before we do this?
>Mel looks at you and a slight smile comes across his face
>AND ACTION!

>It's real

Holy shit I never knew. I guess there was a reason I always liked him on the show.

Let him direct The Batman, fuking idiots!

Noo!!! He should direct the Batman. Could you imagine?

/thread

>Mel makes the penguin a Jew
>has batman kill all of his henchmen

I'd watch the hell out of a Mel Gibson Suicide Squad.

We'd actually get some kino battle scenes with beautiful music maybe. Or even compelling stories.

youtube.com/watch?v=fuaSi-H0oGY

youtube.com/watch?v=nkAgvJb7hgM

I am sorry but the guy famous for Lethal Weapon and making a movie about jewish fairy tales is above capeshit

You're not wrong

DCEUKino

Implying Bin Al-fleqi would do that

Now show us the Gal Gadon't vs Hayley Atwell version.

Wow lads hold me.

>implying he wouldn't

He is the only director humanist yet brutal enough to truly tackle Robins death scene where Joker kills him in front of Batman's eyes which I expected from Suicide Squad 1.

What was the point of showing Robin's suit in BvS if they were never going to show that stuff?

How bou dah

>unattractive girls next to lowlife dorks
That's good enough.

>Mel makes the penguin a Jew
>makes

m8, Penguin is the jewiest supervillain there is

>DC
>meme actor that can't act but is loved for his "charisma" by nu-males and kids

>on the right
>actually trained and famous actor

yet somehow DC is "kino" while Marvel isn't

>the trade adds that he's currently familiarising himself with the comic books to see if it's a property he would be interested in working on. Warner Bros. is hedging their bets, though, as Daniel Espinosa is also being considered along with a number of others.

I might actually pay for a DC movie if this happens.

DC IS SAVED (if he accepts)

>heroichollywood.com
Literally what kind of shitty source is this?

if accept it that'll be a huge disappointment
if he has dignity, he stays away from capeshit

>a cameo by Vince Vaughn where he punches an elderly white woman while making a speech

>the "heroic hollywood is never right" may may
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/warner-bros-courts-mel-gibson-suicide-squad-sequel-974436?facebook_20170215

it was just the place i first seen it in its DEADLINE that is actully reporting on it

deadline.com/2017/02/mel-gibson-daddys-home-suicide-squad-first-studio-film-in-years-1201911716/

>sound of silence starts playing

Disney to suddenly tell RDJ that they will let him Mel direct Iron-Man 4

The son of a bitch knows good story structure, that's for sure.

The Joker bombing synagogues confirmed.

>smug af
>couldn't make a decent movie since ~15 years

>let him Mel direct
Put down the bong.

hahahahahahhahahahahaha
fucking Hollywood man

I think he could do it, and might even take the job if only to prove to the world that you can turn genuine art out of capeshit.

But he'd have to have Warner Bros. agree to not fuck with him and his shoot, and they are physically incapable of doing it. Gibson owns his own production company for exactly this reason, he only works with other companies with the understanding that he has final say.

No switch out both sides with henry cavill and chris evans.

Yet somehow Marvel is "popular" while DC isn't.

Hello brightness my old friend

KINO
I___N
N__I
ONIK

No, he hates Batman vs Superman. He probably dug Civil War since it's actually a cinematic spectacle that shows us like in Winter Soldier what the genre is all about when it's in adult hands except this time it has his buddy RDJ.

DC must be so desperate to ask to direct their movie to someone who insulted their other 2 movies.

He hates all capeshit. The only one he liked was guardians

He made some disparaging comments about Marvel too. He hates superheros in general.

DC is the only relevant comic book company in 2017

Just remember that

Nah.

He basically called them a laundering scheme.

>The only one he liked was guardians

So maybe he actually likes Suicide Squad

would be a shame

He's not wrong

Ruben Fleischer , Daniel Espinosa , and Jonathan Levine are apparently in contention as well.

>>>/r9killurselffaggot/

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP. IM IN.

Mel and I share kinotaste. Feels good.

beyond absurd. why direct a cartoon sequel when he can film, ahem, passion projects? his films are nominated for fucking oscars, man. why would Mel even consider doing this?

Are you sure they're making Suicide Squad 2? The whole selling point was Harley and Joker and MTBE like maybe Will Smith. I thought they were just doing Gotham City Sirens?

$$$$

yea there doing suicide squad 2 and sirens. two separate projecs.

Why do one when they can do both and make more $$$. Besides Suicide Squad isn't about Harley and Joker.

to prove to all other capeshit directors that they and their movies are truely shit when he comes out with his most kino movie yet

Passion projects are nice but its the blockbusters that pay for the passion projects.

Because it's easier to make passion projects when you have money and contacts. His directing a DCEU film may give him access to their studio to make his own smaller films

>The only one he liked was guardians
That was Spielberger.

I want Mel to direct a movie with the Joker. Shame.

>Ben "Alimony" Afflecki is too snooty for DC
>Mel Gibson is not
WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE WRLCOME TO THE NEW AGE

really? you forget how much money he made with Passion of the Christ? go check out his so-called net worth. dude isn't struggling.

lol. that's juvenile. his latest film just made 4x it's budget and has been nominated for numerous awards. he's already proven himself a better director than all capeshit directors combined.

i hear you, but i don't see him struggling any more to make those after Hacksaw Ridge. dude can self-finance, like he party did with Passion.

If WB sweetens the pot by agreeing to fund his Passion of the Christ sequel and Viking epic, I could see him getting on board.

Why aren't they bringing David Ayer back? He did such a good job on the first one!

Hes doing gotham city sirens. Basically the female suicide squad.

Every DC movie loses its director within the first few months, so Gibson will get the gig then quit in 5 months because of "creative differences"

because one plays a charming and likable hero and the other plays a hero that makes people feel the exact opposite

yeah Ayer's handling of the female characters was probably the best received aspect of the film with critics so it's smart on Warner Bros part to have him direct that

>Marvelcucks on Suicide Watch

>by "director driven films" we meant driving multiple directors to the set after the previous one quits

>dont have a director to do sequel to Suicide Squad
>i know let's ask a director who said he doesn't like superhero movies to see if he wants to direct it!

Did WB absorb some of Sony's executives or something? They seem to be making retarded decisions lately.

>mfw you told me in 2005 after seeing Batman Begins and Spider-Man 2 the previous year that in 10 years Fox and Marvel would be on top of their game making superhero movies and DC and Sony would be in shambles

X1 and 2 were great though. Was FF before 2005? I cant remember.

FF and Elektra were 2005, and Daredevil was 2003. All 3 were Fox. WB also had Constantine in 2005 as well as Superman Returns hype for the following year.

So DC could finally have gotten a good film?

>i hear you, but i don't see him struggling any more to make those after Hacksaw Ridge. dude can self-finance, like he party did with Passion.
Self-financing is tough and risky. I'm sure if Mel can get WB to pay for his projects he'd rather do that.

>All 3 were Fox
Oh shit I forgot Elektra even existed, and for some reason always thought DD was Sony, god damn those were stinkers.

Always felt Constantine was pretty underrated, it had one of the coolest Satans from any media. No idea how close it was to the actual comics though.

>ahem

He's worth almost half a billion

Poor fella. Let's pass the hat around.

so did mel ever make a bad movie?

>CW
>WS
>good
No, Ant-Man and Guardians were good. Not those.

Lol