Was Sup Forums too beta to enjoy this movie? It was pure chad kino

Was Sup Forums too beta to enjoy this movie? It was pure chad kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CW5oGRx9CLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Almost great, ruined by 24fps.

>It was pure chad kino.
But I enjoyed it

The mostly practical effects and (almost) perfection of a first-person action perspective really cemented this as one of my favorites of that year. Really best watched in a theater with dumb friends.

Naishuller's False Alarm video does perfect the shakiness of it all though. Plus it serves as a damn good demo reel for a Payday 2 movie.
>youtube.com/watch?v=CW5oGRx9CLM

I liked it hope they'll do a sequel.

All of these. The FPS, particularly on the rooftop was painful, but the movie was solid and I thought the ending was bretty gud for an action movie.

The actor who played Jimmy was fucking amazing.

>WW2 Jinmy was best Jimmy.

>that door slam at the end

sent it from 7/10 to 10/10 for me

>when Payday 2 used annoying crackhead Jimmy instead of the first Jimmy from the movie

>How could you do this to me?
>E Z
Absolutely based, roasties btfo: the movie

OP, I admire this movie more than I like it. It was shot for 2 MILLION DOLLARS on GoPro cameras and puts the 150-200 million dollar shitfiestas that Hollywood makes to shame. THAT is the best part about Hardcore Henry!!!FACT!!!

>mfw the horse
It had good action, and some humor that completely blindsides you.

The action was kino, the story and dialogue was painful

See, now THAT is how you use handheld cam. No need to shake the fucking thing and fuck with the shutter speed. Make a movie like that and I'd see it!!!FACT!!!

>dialogue was painful
I disagree, I loved the campiness of it all, and the story was what it needed to be.

I liked it but it has no re-watchability value.

7.5/10 solid flick to watch while half stoned or drunk.

Haleykino.

>ruined by 24fps.
so much this.
I liked the FPS gimmick, but it looked awful.

It's shit, the first-person gimmick gets old after twenty minutes then it's just a bad action flick not worth your time.

I fucking loved the shit out of it and it's one of my favorite recent action movies.

Honestly wonder why this movie doesn't get more credit. Watched it twice in the past 3 days. Great action, special effects, music, dialog. Pretty kino

yes.

That dude had incredible range

>the fucking Punk rocker Jimmy
>hobo Jimmy

i saw her first in this. i thought she's some russian/ukranian qt, never to see after this

>All of these plebs not knowing Sharlto Copley

You are forgiven if you watch District 9 and Elysium, which he was the only good part of.

Sharlto Copley?

Dude is based as fuck

>mfw watching this with some SJW hippies

Many good keks were had, they audibly cringed every time a character mentioned his dick.

Musical timing was top notch too. Like when it cuts while he's putting his clothes on until she silences the phone, then starts back up again.

Just because it's first person, doesn't mean you give a shit about the character.

Why is Henry using left handed guns in that picture?

Blompkomp (or wtf), the director of District9 helped to direct, right? i guess he brought his favourite actor , Copley

Speak for yourself. Henry is based just for slicing that telepathic metrosexual's head in half.

You can have that kind of character without a stupid FPS vidya faggot camera style.

>It's a Russian musician making one the best action movies in recent year with just a bunch of Gopros
Slav magic is real

kys

>I liked it but it has no re-watchability value
But this thread has made me want to watch it again...

The worst scene in it was undoubtedly the adrenaline scene with the Queen backing song. If they'd amped it up instead it'd have been a great moment.

Bringing the pace down right before the big showdown killed my vibe.

instant cult classic