Is she right?

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does it matter?

Yes. In WW2 alone, the Slavs had it far worse. Both the Hunger Plan and Lebensraum concept would easily trump the Holocaust.

do jews get upset when their own badmouths them? is her career in hollywood over?

Absolutely, nothing is achieved from backtracking a past event, as horrible as it is. People should focus on the present and the future whilst learning a lesson from these past events

Stop posting stale fucking news, are you the same cunt that posts about Mel calling Winona an oven dodger? Get some fresh material, faggot

prepare to be...

B L A C K L I S T E D

L

A

C

K

L

I

S

T

E

D

OY VEY!!! NEVAH FORGET THA 6 GORILLION!!!

>2015
Why does this board shill their shit waifus

Based kikess

I want a Hershlag gf ;_;

is Hershlag literally /ourgirl/?

Yes.

That's like saying "Christians should focus less on the crucifixion"

I mean... wtf??

>t. someone who never had to work with Jewish women

Generalplan Ost is some dystopian shit.

wtf i love natalie portman now

She's a stuck up cunt and is a bitch too

Why is she so perfect?

Christians really should focus less on the Crucifixion.

She went from most beautiful puppy love cutie to "hot milf bimbo face that would be a 10 if she got thicker and had pregnancy-simulating implants"

She got hot out of nowhere. That's a Anna Nicole Smith face right there

Truly /ourgal/

/OURJEW/
O
U
R
J
E
W
/

how do I get a cute jewess gf like her lads?

Fucking Uncle Tom

Best jewfu

>Natalie Portman found dead of '''''overdose''''' in her bathtub

Alright guys I'm out of here. You have shit taste.

Go to your local Synagogue

How do I meet Jewish women?

oyyyyy veyyyyy why is she such an anti-semite?

I need to find her identical twin, because she truly defines my type of women. But where to look... France maybe?

Is she the most beautiful brown eyed woman ever?

Well, you could try to woo Kiera Knightley

its the whole of Christianity

Israel

They want us to "stop remembering" now

>jew rat face
Lol

wtf i love natalie portman now

what is the jewish equivalent of an uncle tom

i don't understand why she's cowing to racism and being so apologetic for her race

especially when jews unironically run hollywood

Why does her face change so much?

It's either a) cutest girl in the universe or b) generic tori black/ Keira Knightley looking model with Michael Jackson nose or c) Ghoul

No she's the most beautiful woman ever

"Capo" you historically illiterate jew-hating kike

Pregnancy, surgery.

A kapo* is simply someone a member of the concentration camp.

I think surgery is more likely. Something about the nose job changed the look.

same as a house nigger.

But you're wrong and she's right, judaism isn't confined to 2 years in Germany. It's defined by her cheek mole

Ps: you fucking jeeeewww!

What are they gonna do in 2040s? Still whine about this shit? It would have been 100 years.

>tfw to intelligent to care about celebrity opinions

They thrive on self-deprecation.

The inventors of the cuckoldry fetish

Ok, first of all you have to determine how Jewish she actually is before you can pinpoint where to find an identical twin

Maternal grandparents

- Bernice Hurwitz (American Jewish, of Eastern European/Lithuanian descent)
- Arthur Edelstein (American Jewish, of Russian/Ukranian descent)

Paternal grandparents

- Mania Portman (Romanian Jewish)
- Zvi Yehuda Herschlag (Polish Jewish)

Parents

- Shelley Stevens (American Jewish/Ohio)
- Avner Herschlag (Israeli-born Jewish of Eastern European descent)

VoilĂ 

>user, can you help me carry these books on how to burn Palestinians and make blacks sterile? My little arms are so weak

who cares about palestinians?

Exactly. It's a romantic fantasy, fag

this
her career is OVAH

What the jews are doing to them they want just as much to do to you. They hate you, and not only do they want you poor and dead, they want you to suffer, too.

>But it's not every Jew

No, it's not. And not every muslim migrant is a murderous fanatic. That's not the point.

So that means she's uber Jewish? Am I a crypto kike for wanting her genes to flourish?

IS THE JEW CALLING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE?

21 august 2015

>Implying it's not an internal message to the jewish community:

"Drop it guys! The goyim are catching on!"

thats what they get for electing hamas

Shit cartoon, the brick houses with platter and shit ovens is bad enough

You'd do better posting the holocoaster or masturbator murder machine jpg

>B-but Israel is a democracy goyim!

I don't give one fuck what kind of government they pretend to have.

>21 August 2015

She's Ashkenazi Jewish, both her parents have direct Eastern European lineage

what does that have to do with hamas?

Cripto jew

What does that have to do with 9/11?

>They hate you, and not only do they want you poor and dead, they want you to suffer, too.

They may specifically feel this way about you along with every other decent person on the planet, because you're fucking scum. Go shill on your containment board you mouth breather.

They'll have a 100 year anniversary and nignogs will still be whining about slavery too.

The jews are exterminating the Palestinian people, while exploiting white guilt over colonialism to import hateful foreigners into our countries. If you're "okay" with that, then you're the shill.

>Palestinian people
>hateful foreigners

>Holocaust
>actually happening

>exterminating a population that's growing far faster than the population supposedly doing the exterminating
>giving them food and aide so they're statistically one of the fattest non-countries on the planet
>exterminating

>quoting Barbara Spectre, a nobody with no authority or influence, who wasn't even searchable on google until a neo-nazi shill made her a wikipedia page with fake credentials, as though she represents anything at all or proves anything at all

Take a break from the pathological lying you deranged piece of garbage.

Based.

Well she certainly is not the typical Hebrew Israeli Jew. Her appearance looks extremely south-eastern European, as if she were from Bosnia & Herzegovina

>Genocide is okay when JEWS do it

ROLLING

They are though. Not a lover of israel but it's a great example of how arabs react to a tiny fraction of what they impose on Europe (on jews' command)

They are trash (not saying that what we receive from jew media demonizing them is right, but a broken kike is right twice a day)

ROLL

>I-it's not genocide goyim! JEWS have a right to the holy land!

>Barbara Spectre

Lol, so she's a "nobody" when it's inconvenient for jewish interests? And I'M the pathological liar? You people are unbelievable.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

fucking anti-semitic pos fuck her

I'll take her like a righteous man took ann frank from her hiding!

>what an alt right mongoloid invents a fake phenomenon called "white genocide" and then says Jews think about the holocaust too much

If concentrated irony could collapse into a black hole (or stupidity for that matter), polerinas would have already ended the solar system.

>600,000,000 whites set to become stateless peoples in the next generation
>Coordinated, jewish-led political and media effort to make this happen
>not genocide

gotta roll this one

This user. We shall go on a Israeli qt finding adventure.

Well, one is happening now and the other one is a media industry banging on about irrelevant shit like a reactionary chinese crying about japs raping women

ok fine, i'll play

why do you have this information ready

Lol we can tell you're a jewish girl

Every man has that formula ready in his head for the cutest girl ever, kikegirl!

Are you really claiming Barbara Spectre isn't a nobody? She was allegedly something similar to a school principal, though not even found on the website for the institution she supposedly belonged to. Her only exposure was being reposted by neo-nazi shills as "evidence." She's the equivalent of someone with 10 followers making a tweet.

oy vey

>before you can pinpoint where to find an identical twin

So pretty much either Eastern Europe or Israel.

and then she never worked in the industry again

lol, because barbara spectre's beliefs aren't in line with 99% of jewish chauvinists.
eat shit you cynical faggot