Nominated for five Golden Raspberry Awards, including Worst Picture and Worst Director, a record for a documentary film

>nominated for five Golden Raspberry Awards, including Worst Picture and Worst Director, a record for a documentary film

What did (((they))) mean by this?

why would you ever take a crank like d'souza seriously?

that it's a shitty movie probably

Shut up Sam Harris

I love that Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America. I'm not making that shit up. I love that millions of people stood up and said, "fuck this shit, I'm sick of being fucked around by politician after politician," and elected someone who wasn't. I don't know what's going to happen to that nation, but I'm glad he's there to run it.

I'm ALSO glad that Hillary Clinton is NOT the President. I wish I could somehow prove what I never will be able to - that her husband Bill had their aide Vince Foster murdered and ruled to look like a suicide from depression. I'm also of the uncited opinion that they've had others murdered to silence them as well, during the 1990's and Bill's Presidencies.

Please though, let's not fuck around here. Hillary's America is puerile, poorly-made, exploitative trash. Trash even Jerry Springer would facepalm at. The production values are almost non-existent, the narrative and pacing are excruciatingly-bad, and Dinesh D'Souza has all the charisma of a Thorazine-addled slug. One that happens to be dead.

The Razzies nailed it right on the fucking head this time, OP. I'd like to believe you but, having seen this truly execrable "documentary", I'm sorry, but it deserves every single one of those nominations.

I remember being like 10 years old and marveling at how unbelievably stupid Dinesh D'Souza was. I think it was related to creationism.

Probably because you were in your edgy fedora phase watching Dawkins and Amazing Fatass videos

>AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO
>IF IT WASN"T FOR THE ALT-RIGHT
>AND THAT STUPID FROG!
What did she mean by this?

Trump winning doesn't make the movie any less shit, sorry Trumpkins

The funniest thing is that he got the worst actor, even though he played himself in the movie. Who could be better at playing himself than himself?

If anything I've become even more amazed at how egregiously stupid creationists are. If your hat fetish helps you cope with your stunningly low intelligence, more power to you.

>If your hat fetish helps you cope with your stunningly low intelligence, more power to you

Literally any idiot on the Republican ticket would have won. Someone more bland like Rubio would probably have won the popular vote too. It's got nothing to do with Trump, the voting public just got sick of the Democrats, it's a pendulum

You have to be stupid to believe this is a good movie
>they knew their audience

>voting public just got sick of the Democrats
>Democrat wins popular vote by like 3 million votes
>Trump wins a few key states by extremely slim margins

>population dense liberal states voting liberal
damn.....

>the states that have the most people also tend to be more liberal

Really makes you think

>more negroes & hispanics = more liberal
hmm, gets the pineal gland flowing

>another political argument devolves into "XD brown people amirite?"

Really fires up the ol' neurons

> people of certain upbringing and ethnic backgrounds aren't more likely to have certain political opinions

Really puts the key in the cognition

That's right, they're not

Minorities don't usually vote Republican because the GOP is openly contemptuous of them

>fact upsets person so he acts incredulous to delegitimize it

hmm

I was gonna watch this for fun but after trump was elected it wasn'y fun anymore.

maybe in 10 years. I hear a green, holographic KKK Klansmen on a horse jumps out of a move screen in front of LBJ and rides off into the night.

yeah, there were fedora tippers, but believing in creationism is very retarded. or god for that matter but...I'll just stick to calling creationists morons.

>idiots flocking in droves to Commiefornia to "become a star, I tell you, a STAR!" instead of getting to fucking work like they should

Really, REALLY makes you think.