Wilder vs Depp go!

Wilder vs Depp go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxJ2v8Np_JA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this seriously a thread?

Depp is a stupid meme fuck. Made me uncomfortable as a kid. Wilder is comfy.

Depp

Wilder is kike and ded
Depp wins

both are fine.

Depp had the better performance.

Wilder had the better movie.

DUDE I WEAR LATEX GLOVES BECAUSE MY DADDY IS A DENTIST LMAO

Depp put an interesting spin on it and gave it his all, but Wilder was born for the part.

Unironically Depp.

This

Depp really should start unfucking his shit btw

Well, at this point he should do the sequel based on the book the Glass Elevator. God knows, he needs the fuckin' money.

literally fuck off for posting this

Depp is too old, he's going to be playing old men soon. He could be the next Gandalf.

yup

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

Wilder was meta as fuck
Depp was borderline self-parody

Depp acted like a child molester as Willy Wonka. Wilder felt genuine

Gene Wilder, no contest.

Depp reminded me of Michael Jackson during his lesser years. Except maybe slightly more unsettling. Wilder was charismatic and enigmatic.

Wilder was comfy as fuck, while Depp was more interesting.

>made me uncomfartable as a kid

how you are you kiddo?

Perfect casting.

thatsthepoint.jpg

Depp.

burn the jews

I love the way Depp played this scene. Well, the business card part. His response to Mr. Salt was kinda cringey.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxJ2v8Np_JA

Wilder is best jew

Nah, they'll just keep caking on makeup and forcing him to play weirdos and freaks. Give it another 10-15 years before he starts playing old men

Depp's Wonka is too faggy. But I think responsibility for that has to be placed at the feet of Tim Burton. Everything that guy touches just has that creepy goth vibe, which was tolerable for Beetlejuice but just keeps polluting more and more films. I really look forward to his retirement.

Depp gave it the flair of a pederast
similar as his fag pirate impression

wilder could act and was funny. depp beat his wife, so yeah, depp

>Depp had the better performance.

What? Did we watch the same movies? All Depp does with 'cooky' characters is vary his Jack Sparrow impression

What are some essential wildercore films

Stir Crazy
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein

>All Depp does with 'cooky' characters is vary his Jack Sparrow impression
DROPPED. I would've respected your opinion if you just said you though Wilder was better but what you said is just an outright lie. Those characters are played completely differently and not alike in the slightest. Just say you didn't like Depp's representation of the character instead of saying dumb shit.

Anna Sophia Robb

Depp played a good Wonka... it's just the rest of the movie was so shitty it overshadowed his rendition

I don't have an irrational hatred for Depp or anything, he can act when he feels like it, but Wilder IS Willy Wonka. There's no question. The 1971 film is a classic, the Burton film is a footnote.

Depp was the better wonka, Wilder had the better movie

she did not turn out...

Prime material in wonka

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

Wilder played it like a betrayed and lonely man, which was perfect. Depp played it like a fucking sperg who I wouldn't allow around my children

Johnny Depp had a nearly flawless filmography through the 90's. What the fuck went wrong?

My first movie crush.
Weak taste

He was given too much power and surrounded himself with yes men.

He started getting tied to the hip with overdone franchises and bad directors.

Helen, that you?

who and who??

Post the webm

You know the one

>as a kid
wew time to go lad

user I hate to tell you this but that film came out 12 years ago

used to be a total qt. what happened?

What the hell happened to her jaw?

Wilder, absolutely.

This. Depp's portrail is more in line with the book but Wilder had the balls to take it to another level and elevate the character.

Unfortunately, Depp's movie sucks ass and Wilder's is a classic teeming with brilliance in nearly every respect.

Wilder made Wonka really come to life, he was eccentric but at the same time passionate about his factory. If I won something like a golden ticket contest, that is exactly the type of person I would expect. Depps feels one dimensional.