What did you think? It seems cute/funny

What did you think? It seems cute/funny.

I liked The Lego Movie more than Lego Batman but this was a fun movie.

The plot was pretty interesting, the characters were fun, and Batman had some pretty good character development.

BANE TALKS IN THE BANE VOICE

If I deattached that mask sticker, would you die?

Huh. You don't say...

(from Dark Knight Rises)

Clearly. I just can't believe who they got to do the voice. Kids won't get it, it's just a weird inside joke-y wink for specifically his fans so it seemed out of place.

Yeah it was for you.

What's the inside joke? Bane is a pothead?

It was better than TDKR

Even starts with a plane getting hijacked

Benson has been baneposting since before Sup Forums. He started incorporating his Bane impression into his stand up act and his movie podcast before DKR got released, and weirdly still does to this day.

He has a cult following that know about it, but he's a D list celebrity at best. So the fact that they let him be the voice of Bane is hilarious for his fans, but must seem like a super weird choice for the rest of the world. I mean it's not even a good impression lol

Uhhh I'm pretty sure that most of the rest of the world can figure out that they were lampooning Tom Hardy's Bane voice

Making fun of Bane's voice is a very mainstream joke. Baneposting is a different thing

Not to mention Barbara was much more bearable than Wyldstyle.

>Making fun of Bane's voice is a very mainstream joke.

This, every time he spoke people around me were cracking up.

Yeah, now that I think about it you're probably right. That and if you didn't know, you probably wouldn't notice or care. It's pretty much the same thing as finding out they let Simon Pegg play Ungar Plutt in episode VII because he's such a big SW fan. Cool trivia for the fans- not even noticed by the general public.

Why didn't they get Ralph Fiennes to voice Voldemort?

>no south american accent

Probably because Dumbledore has a different voice as well in TLM

I was actually expecting Voldemort to have a stupid voice like Dumbledore but his wasn't bad

Because he was voicing Alfred instead

mite b cool

Yeah but why not just use the same actor?

>mfw the Lego cinematic universe is better than the DC cinematic universe
>mfw the executives at WB will totally miss the point and try to have Ben Affleck say "Iron Man sucks" in Justice League

Thank Nolan.

You have to pay an actor's fee for VO per named character. They didn't want to pay him double. Check out a cartoon's credits and you'll see the main voice actors do typically one named character and a bunch of small namelss background voices.

I like how this version has Robin as we knew him before the 90s cartoon.

>>Oh hey an actual Batman movie, maybe Kevin Smith's Fatman show will actually not suck for the first time in two years

>>six minute underwear ad
>>ten minutes of them talking about the first Lego Movie
>>well that's it for Lego Batman

Man I don't think I've ever seen a podcast thing tank so hard so fast

So do they not get paid for those small roles?

I hated the blink and sorry jokes but it was cute and fun film.

I want to download this movie from the internet because it already makes a lot of money... when will I most likely be able to download it?

Yes, but not the bigger paycheck for voicing a main character. Say for example they might get paid 5k for a main voice performance and 1k for all the incidental voices. This is why you have credits in cartoons like "Background voice #1", "Villager" or "Mobster" or something to that effect. If the character doesn't have a name it doesn't pay as well

It's out now. I'm not going to be the one to spill the beans because I'm not trying to fuck up a good thing, but if you look for it, it's there.

i love this subtle shoop

Yes! Me and my gf loved this =P

It's how Batman should be and was such a breath of fresh air from the emo and depressing Snyder Batman. This was really fun! Comics need to stop being so serious all the time, look at how great the marvel movies are.

Is that uppity nigger still on the show or did he finally get replaced?

BANE FEELS WARM AND FUZZY.

Went with this chick I've been dating a couple weeks last night, she couldn't for the life of her understand why I kept breaking out in laughter at every bane line. I'm glad I didn't go autist mode and try to explain to her why I laughed.

Im glad you had fun user! I went opening weekend with a redhead ive been with since november and she didnt get why I laughed either. Banes first line was HELLO and I laughed so hard just because I knew what I was in for for the rest of the movie. I wish the two of you well, you big guy you.