Legion | FX

when does the new episode drop?

Gee I don't know, when did the last one drop?

Jesus fucking christ, stop being a lazy faggot

This will work as the thread or rather, this was the only one I saw.

This is pure kinoghraphy

I can only find some weird times from february 9, but it was released on february 8.

9pm central

Starts in 1 minute!

Kino time

hello

KINO

is she emma frost grown?

she makes my dick grown

This is in the fox universe right?
His real dad is Patrick Stewart.
Not this asshole reading him murderbooks.

>tfw girlfriend turns out to be mommy

>Some girl I fingerbanged took a real shine to me

Hipsterfu is the best!

It's not connected but another show is.
They both should be connected desu.
The dad could be a stepdad.

This is not in the fox universe, it's its own thing (and I'd rather they keep it that way, desu)

>Kek statue helps them get high

Indeed!

>tfw no mentally unstable aubrey plaza gf

Thankfully the first episode counts as two episodes so I can officially drop this trash having given it the full three episode chance.

This show was made for liberals who like to inhale their own farts and pretend that weird = good. 0/10.

>Thankfully the first episode counts as two episodes
No it doesnt, sorry

Why is he so disturbed?

What the fuck is going on

Sexual repressio

Years of not being able to tune it out combined with drugs will do that to you.

First episode was great but I really can't imagine this being good for an entire season. They're eventually going to turn into the usual capeshit

literally a Sup Forums posters wet dream

>nobody understands me
>I'm an edgelord
>I have a special deadly ability
>I have a waifu in an instant, i just had to ask

THE STREAM FREEZES WHEN THINGS GET INTREDASTING HOLY FUCK

They fat blob is kinda spooky

I bet the stars raped him when he was a kid

his childhood stuff is kinda spooky

episode was at least as good as the first

Not one person on Sup Forums can explain what is going on. I'm convinced one of the writers is on there shilling it and pretending it makes sense.

>I was in an MRI so now I am omniscient
>xD instead of working with this team of people trying to help me I'm going to try and rescue my sister by myself
>xD changed my mind again thank god Syd happened to be in the elevator
Fucking garbage.

>now ending the show with a le quirky gay fag ass song
Fucking terrible. Literally worse capeshit than Heroes season 2-5.

ayy lmao anal probe?

So did he hallucinate the entire asylum thing? Or did he hallucinate "life on the outside with aubrey plaza"? WTF is going on??

This episode was kinda spooky

If it's anything like the other FX shows, it's gonna be limited to 10 eps a season. Hopefully that would keep it from rapidly descending to shit

This episode lost everything good about the first one

I think he was manipulating reality.

I missed some of ep 1
how the fuck did he get his body back?

i wonder if his sister is "him" too

So it's the whole "a prison of his own mind" thing but he turned it literal?

He just randomly found himself back in his body after a while. Y'know, because he never actually switched bodies because she's not real.

This is unironically my favorite new TV show. It is probably the best new TV show I've seen in a long time.

8 episode season

So does that mean he was actually released? Or was he never there?
I mean, the fact that the guy interrogating him referenced the asylum seems to imply he was there.
Or maybe he freaked and just walked out?

Hyperactive is my fucking jam

he was there, killed all the people, couldnt deal with it and blamed it on the blonde

Best show on television atm

idk ep 2 was underwhelming af, ep 1 was much better minus the last 5-10 min

The sad part about this show mostly being inside of his head is this will probably kill this show from getting a second season. Pulling a show inside a show, Lost bs does not usually work with audiences.

you're instincts are right but you have to remember he forms personalities attached to each ability act as a 'person' majority of what you're seeing isn't real.

I don't feel like most of the show is happening inside of his head, I'm pretty confident Lenny was real until she was killed and he absorbed her, his sister is probably real because unless literally every character is just in his head, she was really kidnapped, and Syd should be real because she talked to Lenny about "girl stuff" before Lenny was killed.

All of the characters you've seen so far are already in the comics or a adaptation of one. Which means either he captured them already or did previously, since a lot of the show was going through flashbacks, yet you think it is happening in real time, even though he is shown living in memories?

Most of the show has been flashbacks, but both episodes so far seem to have a "present" that they go back to that has slowly moved forward.

and every character we've seen so far has been in his flash backs, Syd is tied to his pyro-telekinesis. I'm sure roastie mcmiscast will be tied to another ability since he captured her when he took over both women in same day.

Farouk the Shadow King is already chasing him, I'm sure the black dude will probably be Kamali replacement, and what else is there really? The pirate is also a character that he captures so that is another power which means scenes at his mother's are fake most likely or from the past.

So either he already killed his mother and captured her or she is probably only thing that is real outside of his head.

You could be right. I suppose I'm just hopeful the show doesn't try to pull so many "psych that was all imaginary!" moments that any time something actually happens it doesn't really have any impact. But I guess when you're dealing with a character that can warp reality it doesn't matter that much.

They went deep on unreliable narrator, since his world view is what we're seeing and even a cursory look at comics would show more he captures more his mind fractures and his starting point is fucked up.

if they had started with him younger I might agree with you that it was real but think about it, they showed him in his youth already using his abilities, and he is easily in his 20s. Maybe even later.

He has enough powers that Farouk is onto him already. How did that happen?

This all leads me to think we're further into the story than the starting point lets on from pilot, which is why they showed so many flashbacks.

I think picture we've been shown is figuratively a dream within a dream sort of deal. We're two worlds away from what's real.

His inner mind where all powers come and talk to each other, and battle world of sorts. Which is where farouk is chasing him. then there's the outside, which is what he uses to make up his imaginary world, and either it is real for 'moments' snapshots, or it's all fake, or his mother is only thing that is real.

Xavier's son. Daddy mindraped him.

You realize that his waifu is inside his head, right?

that cult is honeypotting him and he can't even get into the honey.

second episode was boring AF

Shit I haven't seen it but if it is that's disappointing.

this

>love the directing in the first one
>ending comes
>please no
>I know the follow up will be shit

>what's building up for a climax
retard

what climax?

Gayass excuse, what is filler?

>i'm too dumb to put together the puzzle of scenes and understand it
>EVERYBODY MUST BE A SHILL!

>2nd episode filler
Dropped.

what build up?

well first episode was good but this was just filler

how would i know? he learns about his seperate imaginary friends and using his powers and becomes Neo and wrecks everything in CGI extravaganza?

He's basically Xavier but with schizophrenia. So he draws his powers from listening to the personalities inside in his mind like Xavier reads people's minds in the real world.

Or that's how I interpreted it.

he has MPD and each character holds a different power, in theory he is a god-like entity

>I suppose I'm just hopeful the show doesn't try to pull so many "psych that was all imaginary!" moments that any time something actually happens it doesn't really have any impact.

Not really applicable when a character had god-like mind powers. "All in his head" doesn't mean no impact. He could even be willing them into existence.

The Eye looks like Louie

Syyyd

so whats with the fat blob guy that stalks him?

i guess we will find it out soon enough, and will be the main antagonist in the show.

Maybe it's his version of the monster personality we saw in the Split movie, which was born with his stepdad's conditioning.

It's the Shadow King.

not saying much.
only saw that as a cloud in X-men TAS

I enjoyed the episode quite a bit. The only scene that added nothing was the very egregious "LOL LOOK AT HOW FUCKING CRAZY THIS GUY IS" dance scene. I like the tone of the show overall and I hope it remains consistent in that. The ruined hospital scene where they found Lenny in the wall was pretty awesome.

>Pulling a show inside a show, Lost bs does not usually work with audiences.
Actually, people love 2deep4u bullshit these days. Even if it's poorly done. It helps them think that they're cultured and smart for enjoying it. Look at stuff like Westworld and Arrival. If this was on HBO everyone would be eating it up.

So what is actually "Real" in this show? Blonde girl? Hipsterfu he turned into paste? Sister?

there is a new episode out

it is a series, how can people not accept it can't tell everything in the first minute?

For now David is real, and the division3 and these rescue guys look real

I've watching it while high and I don't know what is even going on.

Explain why you feel this show is watchable without using the terms (or analogues of) "artsy", "weird" or "Aubrey Plaza is hot".

You can't because this show has awful characters, no plot whatsoever, terrible acting and horrendous looking action scenes. Keep shilling it though Reddit is lapping it up.

Huh? That was the twist of the first episode. Everything is real.

Dan Stevens is hot.

I found the first episode to have an interesting premise but this shit is going nowhere and the protag is starting to get really annoying.

I hope this doesn't turn into super capeshit

This show is just "How many episodes can we get before it devolves into the generic capeshit it so badly wants to be"

Having 10 episodes of no answers and "it's all in his head" won't make it good.

The monster is spooky though.

So since he has female personalities, does that makes David a homo.

I wonder if he's ever raped a female personality?

Man, this fatman is creepy as fuck.

I think he's relatable.
I'm glad my kind of people are getting representation in today's teevee.

who is he? apparently he's related to the stars talking to him. He seems like a friendly guy tho, just misunderstood