DUDE, SHIT, LMAO

DUDE, SHIT, LMAO

>You know, it's so easy to die in this game, and every time you die, you have to see this.

>This sad, pathetic image of Silver Surfer just trembling in defeat. If you play this game, this image will be burned into your retina. And how appropriate, because this picture expresses better than words my feelings on this game. Just look at it. That sums up the whole thing.

Christ I love AVGN

I cried the day that i realized AVGN was more Mike Matei than James...

I was heartbroken. I cried that day.

James, in real life, actually knows very little about video games. It's actually Mike Matei that plays and ghostwrites most of the AVGN material. This becomes very obvious if you watch the "James & Mike Mondays" let's play videos, the possibly most boring unfunny let's-play videos on youtube. Obviously Mike Matei isn't that funny or knowledgeable about games himself, but at least he actually still plays games. James is clueless when it comes to anything outside of a handful of surface Atari & NES games that everyone has played anyway
James is in such an awkward position: all he cares about is making awful movies, but the only creation of his that had any success is a video game nerd character who got a bunch of fans from the retro-gamer crowd, and now James is forced to work his ass off catering to them for a living. You can tell that video games were never really a big thing in his life outside of early childhood; James is basically being forced to live up to a role that just isn't really him. And now that he went and had a handicapped kid with his mediocre wife, he has no choice but to continue being a fraud and milking his fanbase for all their worth, in order to support his kid and his wife who will eventually divorce him and take all his money that he made from his undeserved e-fame.

better than most jobs I spose

bump

kino

Is James a cuck?

Yes. It's true that Mike has a 10 inch cock and I'm not memeing.

I swear on my life that I left a comment on one of mother fucking mikes videos saying "Is it true Mike has a massive cock"

And I shit you not, he fucking replied "It's a little over 10 inches - Mike" I clicked on the channel to make sure it wasn't a fake and it was the real deal.

I'll try and find the comment so I can send ya'll the link.

Is this a pasta? But anyway, it's clear that James isn't that big on vidya. He kept repeating that Dreamcast was a good last console for Sega, but he never even played Sonic Adventure (or any 3d Sonic game) before saying that. Look at how surprised he was when he's reviewing Shadow The Hedgehog. I'm not saying the game (Sonic Adventure) is good or bad, but it's an essential game to play if you want to judge how good or bad the Dreamcast is.

He also mentioned he knew Gamecube exists long, long after it was released? What the fuck? Aren't you supposed to be a Nintendo Nerd?

Another funny thing is that he kept complaining about long dialogues in games but claimed that FF III (VI) is one of his favorite games in the SNES. I doubt he even like any RPG vidya.

It's fun watching his AVGN stuff but just don't take it as a serious review. It's more like a comedy show.

he says it on twitter

still no proof besides "photos" from videos but the videos when his pants are moving never show a proper bulge

why is mike so much better at video games?

because dude is packing heat

James' movie reviews are comfy as fuck. I didn't like Mike until finding out he's the actual AVGN and enjoy his solo full playthroughs.

>tfw when mike makes a weird joke to himself on the stream alone
>Oh, yeah, James isn't here.....
>if James were here, he would have laughed

James, why weren't you there for him?

cringe teenage toilet humour

never liked it

PUKE FART DIARRHEA DONKEY BALLS

This really is the endgame for most youtubers. In their mid-40's, pumping out content for a dwindling subscriber base.

james is the ultimate normie

i actually saw him say "actually, it's 10 inch - Mike" in response to a similar question once and he fucking edited the comment to say ":/"

>tfw mike made that jump

you know the one

>the green tape measure

What did he meme by this?

DICKLETS BTFO

what happened to bootsy?

To busy tweeting politics and shit.

they kicked him out for being too political

Kinda sad.

I can't believe I was watching him ten fucking years ago. Makes me wonder what the future holds for some current mega popular youtubers.

>beats mike tyson first try
>10 inch dick

why is mike so based Sup Forums?!

I looked through his recent tweets and didn't really see anything. Anything specific they didn't like?

all he does on there is whine about le drumpf

yea I see that , but that is no reason to not continue bootsy episodes

i dont even think it was politics. its not like he said anything offensive.

Yea I didn't see anything outrageous. He is just a little asspained that Trump won.

10 years ago people watched different shows, different movies, played different games, listened to different music, drove different cars, had different interests

do you ever give a thought to everything else that has been forgotten?

HAHA. Too true

he probably stopped caring around the days of the n64

well it was disappointing compared to super nintendo

Better than the nostalgia faggot.

Yeah that's pasta.

Is he fucking james' wife on the side?

Is Mike Matei /ourman/?

I lost all respect for James when he cancelled Monster Madness.

who's wife isn't he fucking on the side??

I liked the Dreamcast and could give two shits about sanic

James is a retro gamer in the most autistic way possible, he owns and plays modern games but knows shit about them regardless. He owns several old games for old systems that hasn't played for a reason or another.

JUST