NEW DOCTOR IS A WOMAN?

metro.co.uk/2017/02/15/tilda-swinton-is-the-new-favourite-to-ride-the-tardis-next-in-doctor-who-6450796/

LITERAL
KEK

they are just ruining everything that was decent

Wait Tilda Swinton is a woman?

>Tilda Swinton
>"a woman"
You dr who faggots should be so lucky to get her on your gay show

No, it has transcended beyond genders and is known as a neutral being.

>"""""""""""""""""""""woman"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

People need to stop making production decisions based on virtue signalling

they had one job

>female doctor
>pick the most androgynous human alive instead of a curvy milf

I don't watch Dr who, but from what I can understand is that being the doctor is more of an alias than a single person. So, why shouldn't the Dr change to a girl?

Tilda is fucking based though, she's always one of the best part of every movie she makes (Dr. Strange included) and afaik she never said or done anything retarded.

He regenerates into a new random body when he "dies". We've already seen people from his race change sex during regeneration. So why not? It's not like they pick it themselves.

Wasn't the best part of Constantine you cuck

True but i wish she wasn't bald in it

>>female doctor
>>pick the most androgynous human alive
Shouldn't people who've been pining for a woman Doctor be offended by that?

They gotta have an androgynous Doctor to make the transition from Male to Female easier for normies.

It's not going to be her. She's not going to get people to tune in. They need views.

SJW turned on her because she took that role on Dr. Strange. Very unfair!

McDiarmid for next Doctor

He should be the next Master and do the same acting style from Revenge of the Sith.

shit choice

When will we have our first non-human Doctor Sup Forums?

The Doctor was never human.

Good. The show's called Dr. Who, not Mr. Who, not Mr. Straight-White-Male-Who. Doctor. Who. Hopefully, the BBC will continue with this line and cast a PoC in the next season.

> look mom I played a contrarian on Sup Forums make me some tendies now please

not an argument.

She was great in it though. 2nd only to satan imo.

Tilda Swinton – 7/2 (Favourite)
Kris Marshall – 4/1
Olivia Colman – 5/1
Maxine Peake – 8/1
Ben Whishaw – 10/1
Richard Ayoade – 10/1
Andrew Buchan – 10/1
Reece Shearsmith – 12/1
Phoebe Waller-Bridge – 12/1
Rory Kinnear – 16/1
Andrew Scott – 16/1
Richard Madden – 16/1
David Harewood – 16/1
Paterson Joseph – 16/1
Idris Elba – 20/1
Chris Addison – 20/1
Gwendoline Christie – 20/1
James Norton – 20/1
Adrian Lester – 20/1
Alexander Vlahos – 20/1
Sacha Dhawan – 20/1
Robert Carlyle – 20/1
Laurie Kynaston – 20/1
Michelle Gomez – 33/1

#HayleyComet

We do want the Doctor to be a girl. As much as I like Tilda, I say we just don't want a 56 year old dyke.

I dislike the British as much as the next guy, but that's harsh!

Is Swinton gay? She looks dykey but I never see any pictures of her partner or kids.

>David Bowie as the Doctor.
I didn't realize how much I wanted this.

DAMN DOCTOR WHO LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

Why do they need a piggy back ride on something that already exists? Why don't they just create something of their own?

>"Better safe than sorry"
-The Current Hollywood of the 2010's

her partner is a guy.

look like one of those nu-males

>Soph is the third likeliest candidate

Yikes.

I don't know anything about Dr. Who but I believe this is a #positive and #inspiring step forward for #diversity, please "Like" this comment and insert black penises into my bazinga

Too much ass, Ireland has to count for a decent % of viewers

>Hollywood

WISHBONE FOR DOCTOR

Literally I would start watching the show again if they pulled that stunt

>Richard Ayoade
Fuck yes, meet me half way SJWs

Tilda Swinton is androgynous as fuck, calm down you massive queers

the fanbase is a bunch of girls who need a cute doctor though

>Richard Ayoade
Very down

If they do make it a lady I want some young and quirky QT.

>hating on Tilda Swinton

She's literally /ourgal/, so based. I don't watch Dr.Who but whatever.

Hahahahhaha I'm glad I dropped Dr Who ages ago, I used to love it but then Moffat came and ruined it, so now this doesnt even effect me, safe to say this show is beyond repair now though, hopefully its axed

Exactly. Based Tilda is probably a huge step up from whatever tv c-lister they used to have.

why doesn't peirce brosnan do this fag show, it's not like he's doing anything else

i'd love it if they picked Hayley, eva green would also be acceptable if Hayley doesnt want the job, no way in hell i'll watch fucking tilda swinton though

Played A male angel
Played a male magical guru
Playing a male time lord.

Does she ever play female roles?
Can't they find any male actors?
Or are they saying she is superior at being a male than males?

Sad!

There is literally no chance Tilda fucking Swinton will agree to play Doctor fucking Who.

Are you retards seriously believing this? I refuse to accept you guys are that stupid.

kek

Don't women and blacks feel condescension when they see themselves replace an icon solely because the replacement is black or a woman? Like their identity is just being used as an advertisements and for good goy points

but he's dead

time lords can change gender? also isn't the latest doctor supposed to be the last because they can only redo themselves a certain number of times?
I'd be a real shame if Tilda wasted her talent on this show...but then again she's been on comic book movies

>almost all major list of female doctor candidates are big name A-listers who would be too expensive
Serious, I've seen fucking Eva Green, Helen Mirren, Tilda, Kate Winslet, Emma Watson, Natalie Dormer, all that shit. It's like they ignore this is a BBC show on a budget and not a major HBO feature.

Hayley Atwell, Ruth Wilson, Tamsin Greig, Lara Pulver, even that hag Olivia Colman are realistic choices for a female doctor.

What is this picture from?

Are you implying that everyone who's triggered in this thread is black or a woman? Now it makes sense.

Sure, why not.

Easier than creating original ideas.

I would be okay with this. Tilda would crush that role hardcore.

the guy who plays this faggot would be a great Dr

can't wait for the Oscars so PoC can "win", and no they don't, they subscribe to cultural marxism. it's embarrassing t.bh

>it
nice

It's Doctor Who, not Mister Who. Just saying, it doesn't have to be male.

I love Tilda but I can't imagine her pulling off a doctorish personality. I've never liked how she does whimsy.

When are we getting an adolescent boy doctor and doing some peter pan shit

>We do want the Doctor to be a girl.
Lol no we don't. Go back to tumblr

>It's not like they pick it themselves.
Actually, that's exactly how it works.

>2017
>still not realizing the problem with women and blacks is that they don't internalize shame

>the BBC can afford an A-list actor

Why would any A list actor decide to do a shitty tv show

Didn't he retire?

didn't know that. too bad, he was a good actor

this will end the dr who series. nobody wants to see a role gender swapped when its been that gender for decades. they'll virtue signal all the way to the first ep then ratings will plummet.

My issue isn't "WOMEN REEEEEEE" but is Swinton really right for the part? She can act but I don't know if she has the proper energy to play the Doctor. I also don't know if the writers actually know how to write a female Doctor without going "YEAH SHE'S A WOMAN WHY DON'T YOU DEAL WITH IT SILLY BOYS". I guess we'll see, if she gets the role.

This. I don't even watch this faggot shit but tilda is too damn good for it.

>Doctor Woof

>ctrl+f Alexander Siddig
Fuck you England I hope Brexit turns your country into Children Of Men.

Dogtor woof

Never give up on the #HayleyComet meme magic

Hayley landed a new BBC show that was announced today. Maybe they're just warming her up for a go at Doctor Who later this year.

>Hayley landing on BBC, warming it up

that's right, user

Pretty sure Peter Capaldi is the only time the bookies' "favorite" has ever actually become the next Doctor, and even then he only became the "favorite" like two or three days before the announcement - it was all just bullshitting and Idris Elba-ing for months prior.

Hell, BBC haven't even been big on the departure from a young Doctor to an old Doctor (despite an old doctor technically being the norm). I firmly expect that the 13th Doctor is going to be an attractive but relatively unheard-of, 20-30 yr old male. If they want the diversity points maybe he'll be mixed race. We won't be getting a woman.

Dormer wouldn't be expensive, though. All she had is GOT to her name, and even bigger stars on similar prestige shows don't command big paychecks.

My money would go on Richard Madden

ROTS: the video game

Gender bending! So progressive. Everyone is gay!

>sideboob
I'll be in my bunk.

Female Doctor, fine, whatever.

But when are we going to find out about the Timelord Tax Policy? How does the Doctor fund his/her adventures?

You know it's going to be either a woman or a colored due to how progressive and disgusting Britain is now. I'm surprised they haven't announced it's some refugee durka durka yet.

Looks like she could be moot's dad

>The Doctor intervenes to stop Britain's government from becoming fascist, when he reveals that he has been studying the Koran, as he has sympathy for the refugees. In a stunning, award-winning moment, he points out that he is a refugee on Earth, himself.

>Implying the doc isn't a tax dodger

Tilda Swinton is a good actress, why the fuck would she ever be in this dumb kiddie show? She already got her Marvel paycheck, she can go back to making real films.

Yes
Capaldi will fuck off from Dr Shit and I hope he will be back as Malcom Tucker

>The Doctor is in

Why didn't Dr. Who kill Hitler?